looking to sell this guy

Lockdown

I'm pretty sure Pedro did the same thing with Bubba - paid a highly hyped jobber to take a fight he was never going to win to raise bubbas hype

Who the fuck do you think you are?

Did I just hear you refer to the great Colin Hendry as a 'jobber'? I am outraged! Seriously outraged! He took that fight for the chance to fight a legend with every intention of winning! Props to Bubba I guess as he's still the only person to finish Colin in his career.

I don't think I've ever been so livid in my entire life! How do you get off on hurling such ridiculous insults at people?

Jobber?

Fucking Jobber?????

How very dare you!!!!

How very dare you indeed!

I demand an apology immediately otherwise it's going to be pistols at dawn!

• Upvote 2

Who the fuck do you think you are?

Did I just hear you refer to the great Colin Hendry as a 'jobber'? I am outraged! Seriously outraged! He took that fight for the chance to fight a legend with every intention of winning! Props to Bubba I guess as he's still the only person to finish Colin in his career.

I don't think I've ever been so livid in my entire life! How do you get off on hurling such ridiculous insults at people?

Jobber?

Fucking Jobber?????

How very dare you!!!!

How very dare you indeed!

I demand an apology immediately otherwise it's going to be pistols at dawn!

XOXO - there you go sweetheart

What would be the point? Bragging rights? "Hey look at my awesome fighter he's the king, check out his hype he raped from an over rated punching bag." All bow to the punching bag rapist.

To make more money? I guess if you are selling him super cheap otherwise they are gonna waste money and only get a fraction of it back.

There is no satisfaction in buying the illusion of success especially if everyone is aware that it isn't real.

You had me at 'rapist'.