Damn Mike!

Ganja

From : MMA Tycoon Team (conversation) 14 Mar, 2013 21:37:21

Subject : Anonymous Feedback

Pay more nigger

Interesting....

Typical scum of the earth not worth stepping on hiding behind an anonymous system...at least have some guts and come out and say it like a man. Someone always has to ruin a legit system for everybody.

• Upvote 4

Pay more nigger though, my org is new and pay good contracts thank you sir haha I'm sure whoever it was is just playin around nothin serious, I'm not phased by it...

i had a message via the feedback saying i want fight

and i thought to my self how the hell can i give you a fight if i dont know who you are

I get them. End up having to send a mass mail out saying whoever sent he message get in touch. They never do though.

• Upvote 1

what?

Do you believe that people of African descent, who happen to be of lower intelligence, should devour excrements (their own or others) and pass away?

Do you believe that people of African descent, who happen to be of lower intelligence, should devour excrements (their own or others) and pass away?

I think Africa should be let alone. All those human help they are getting is only putting them in worse situation because they are not doing anything by themself. I dont know maybe thats even the plan for other nations just to keep them weak so they can get what ever they need from them but as I once heard from smart man if you provide some country for a 1 year of free potatoes all the potatoe cultivation in that country basically dies.

• Upvote 3