Dana's big announcement: Rousey to coach TUF

rac2

Not sure how it's going to work with men and women. Of course there will be a few guys that won't listen to a damn word any of the women say, so I am a little confused on that. I figured they would do a women's TUF soon since the division is so light on talent.

Someones getting fucked!!!!

On a serious note. I think she better bring someone on the show who knows what the hell they are talking about. Female MMA is a joke compared to mens. The skill isnt there. The fighters are either not athletic at all or if they do have athletic ability are one diminsional. Ronda Rousey has the skills of Remco Pardoel in the UFC in 1993. She had Judo and some BJJ and shows nothing else but athletic ability in a division that has no athletes and just weekend warriors. She might train in other styles but doesnt use them and the ones she has tried looks like shit. She just punches straight and she runs in eating punches and then uses Judo. She isnt qualified to teach these guys anything. The one area she is an expert, JUdo, isnt as effective again men who are well trained. So i doubt, or at least they shouldnt, be spending lots of time listening to her teach them Judo. They dont get to throw around house wifes like she does.

• Upvote 2

Someones getting fucked!!!!

On a serious note. I think she better bring someone on the show who knows what the hell they are talking about. Female MMA is a joke compared to mens. The skill isnt there. The fighters are either not athletic at all or if they do have athletic ability are one diminsional. Ronda Rousey has the skills of Remco Pardoel in the UFC in 1993. She had Judo and some BJJ and shows nothing else but athletic ability in a division that has no athletes and just weekend warriors. She might train in other styles but doesnt use them and the ones she has tried looks like shit. She just punches straight and she runs in eating punches and then uses Judo. She isnt qualified to teach these guys anything. The one area she is an expert, JUdo, isnt as effective again men who are well trained. So i doubt, or at least they shouldnt, be spending lots of time listening to her teach them Judo. They dont get to throw around house wifes like she does.

agreed!

btw you're just like chael. when you're not in your persona, you rule.

Man, I could see some big problems with a co-ed household and nothing else to do but fuck and drink. I guess that could be serious ratings though.

Man, I would love to see her bring in Gokor Chivichyan and Gene Lebell. Those guys are like my idols. I got to roll with Gokor once at a seminar and he just absolutely smashed me...and I've been lucky enough to roll with some other elite guys...but I remember feeling at the time...that he was just the best. Not sure she's still with Hayastan though.

all i'm saying is the ufc better bring the ugliest girl fighters there if they don't want a Real World/Jersey Shore/Buckwild type atmosphere

Even that won't work sometimes...you know, a girl you'd rate as a six can turn into an 8 real quick when there aren't any other hot girls around.

Terrible, terrible, terrible idea.

All female TUF? Cool. They'll all hit their period at the same time though.

Having females attempt to coach males? Awful idea. Obvious reasons.

Then you add that female fighters will be in the same house as male fighters. Laughing stock of the sports industry. It'll be like AK said, Jersey Shore, Big Brother, dramatic nonsense. All it's gonna take is for 1 drunk guy to downgrade female MMA fighters and an estrogen fest of man-eaters will turn on him trying to pull hair, toe hold, and play fisticuffs.

What's next? Trish Stratus and Stacy Keibler in a WWE version teaching men how to wrestle?

Layla Ali and some random female boxer that nobody knows coaching a bunch of male boxers?

Female football players from the Lingerie Football League trying to coach Highschool prospects?

It'll be entertaining, none the less. Despite being absolutely idiotic at best.