Anonymous Feedback

I Personally think that Anonymous Feedback should be took off the game and here are my points.

1. I Have had a few messages through it asking for fights, which is stupid because i dont know who is asking for it.

2. If a manager has something good to say then im sure they well send you a PM or post in your guestbook.

3. If you have something bad to say about a manager or an org, then you should'nt be a coward and send it through Anonymous Feedback, you should send it through PM, eventhough i havent got any negative feedback for my org i still think it needs to be removed from the game.

Just a Point :yes:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Im kinda with you on this. I've had only few anonymous feedbacks ever but they're always something which requires a reply. It's not necessarily anything negative that I get from there but ppl seem to fail to understand how that works heh. So as it is it's more of a chore than a good feature tbh.

That said I don't want it to be removed. IMO it's good to have just in case someone who can read decides to use it. Maybe there should be (IDK if there already is) a mention or a reminder that the org owner actually, yes really, doesn't know who you are thus cannot reply. :)

Would there be anyway to program it so that you can reply to the feedback while still keeping the original sender anonymous?

That way you can point out to them its anonymous then leave it with them to decide if to reply via their managers account.

Like most people I've only had a few sent to me and all but one needed more information to actually do what they wanted me to do.

• Upvote 3

I Personally think that Anonymous Feedback should be took off the game and here are my points.

1. I Have had a few messages through it asking for fights, which is stupid because i dont know who is asking for it.

2. If a manager has something good to say then im sure they well send you a PM or post in your guestbook.

3. If you have something bad to say about a manager or an org, then you should'nt be a coward and send it through Anonymous Feedback, you should send it through PM, eventhough i havent got any negative feedback for my org i still think it needs to be removed from the game.

Just a Point :yes:

i had you point one happen and i was like wtf am i ment to do

When I ran a company, there was very little anonymous feedback, and of that, only a small portion of it was constructive. It was typically used to ask for fights, or more infrequently, to take the opportunity to swear at me under the comfort of anonymity. Its is basically a worthless feature.

Although you raise good points on the first 2. Your 3 point is why this feature is good. It has nothing to do with the manager being a coward. It just protects the manager/fighter. Not all org owners take criticism well. Some would try to screw over they fighter/manager if they got bad feedback and knew who it was.

• Upvote 3

Although you raise good points on the first 2. Your 3 point is why this feature is good. It has nothing to do with the manager being a coward. It just protects the manager/fighter. Not all org owners take criticism well. Some would try to screw over they fighter/manager if they got bad feedback and knew who it was.

I agree to a point, but I think he means they do not mention anything specific that can be improved upon. They simply use the anonymity to swear uncontrollably and troll the org owner.
  • Downvote 1

This ^

Managers need to be able to make comments if they think something is wrong without fear of their fighter being punished in the process. Personally, I have never had to use the feature but when I ran an org myself, I loved getting feedback be it good or bad. If you dont like it then simply dont read them ;)

I support making it so if you reply to one of these it actually goes to the person who sent the feedback without letting you know who they are. I also support a report button you can hit when someone is abusing the function in order to troll the org owner.

Make it happen Mikeyyy?! =)

• Upvote 1

Iv had one, it said they really wernt happy with the ammount of money they were getting.

no indication of who.

So all i could do was message the entire org explaining that as we were only like 2-3 events in we were still growing, money would go up in good time but that if anyone thought theyre fighter was worth more Id happily sit down and discuss it with any of them not just the one who had done the anonymous feedback.

no one came forward.

I feel bad knowing that potentially theres still someone under my roof whos unhappy (maybe theyve moved on/been dropped, maybe theyve had a raise and are now happy) but then again if theyre not going to make it posible for me to fix things for them

I support making it so if you reply to one of these it actually goes to the person who sent the feedback without letting you know who they are. I also support a report button you can hit when someone is abusing the function in order to troll the org owner.

This needs to happen. A lot... mabe not top priority, but this would be an amazing feature...

Iv had one, it said they really wernt happy with the ammount of money they were getting.

no indication of who.

So all i could do was message the entire org explaining that as we were only like 2-3 events in we were still growing, money would go up in good time but that if anyone thought theyre fighter was worth more Id happily sit down and discuss it with any of them not just the one who had done the anonymous feedback.

no one came forward.

I feel bad knowing that potentially theres still someone under my roof whos unhappy (maybe theyve moved on/been dropped, maybe theyve had a raise and are now happy) but then again if theyre not going to make it posible for me to fix things for them

I had a similar situation happen... The difference is that this asshole instead of PMing me, or even anonymous feedback he gave my brand new org a shitty rating. Imagine my surprise when, before I have even had my first event I was looking at a 50% rating with two voters... now there are lot of combinations that could give that result, but the likeliest scenario was that someone gave me a 0 rating and someone else gave me a 10.

I did as you did and PMed the entire org and asked the person that gave me a bad rating to PM me about what the problem was and we could try and fix it. I got a PM from this dickhead and he said... "Give me more money" and I need to get into a private gym. This coming from a 200K+ ID fighter and a manager that had less then 5 total fights... I think the exact number at the time was 5 and his record was 2-3 as a manager. I have since ha other issues with that manager and we have parted company in a not so amicable way. I will wager that once he gets out there and sees just what the rest of Tycoon land is like that he will come to realize that I am not so bad after all.

Possibly, but after talking with that manager, it seems that he gave me a much lower rating then a 5. hard to say and I suppose it is possible that that was the case, but... I don't know... Fact is that it pissed me off. Never having a 100% rating kinda just irritated me... Especially since I hadn't even sent out fight offers yet or anything

The only time I remember getting it was when a manager wanted a specific fight, but he listed his fighter's ID and the opponent he wanted thus defeating the purpose. I've also never personally used it. However, I think it should stay in the game and agree that having some way to respond would be nice.

I would also like to see this removed. I have only had it used two or three times in my org, but in each case, it was someone complaining about something. I like to do my best to try and sort out problems, or at least discuss it with the manager. That is impossible if you don't know who you are talking to. For instance, if they are complaining about unfair fight offers, you can't try to offer them different fights if you don't know who they are. You can't even check to verify if there is any validity to their complaints.

While I can understand that some people may fear the wrath of a jerk org owner, it is just about a guarantee that your complaint will not be able to be dealt with if your name is not attached to it.

In little over a year of running an fight org, I believe I've only had 2 or 3 anonymous feedback sent to me. And all these times it were on matters that I needed more info for to take action.

I prefer it myself if someone approaches me via regular PM, if it's something negative or positive. I won't be inmature and start talking crap to them and will take whatever is going on serious and try to help out as good as I can. I think when you run an org you need to respect the managers that have signed with you and try to give them a pleasent stay while they are with your org.

I think the future is nice to have, but I do not see much point in keeping around as I do not see it being used often.