Dominance (190k +)

DOMINANCE 5

Well, if you aren't excited for tonight's Dominance event, I can give you nine good reasons why you should be.

The undercard presents us with 3 great match-ups:

In a middleweight bout, Noah Todd vs Yorgi Cohen could go any way possible. The two young men are well rounded, versitile fighters and both will be hungry to get a win.

Beavis Binelli vs Brett Strong are the first of three welterweight fights we have on the Dominance 5 card. The two rookies will be looking to go into their first fight and come out with a win any way possible, and in a classic striker vs grappler matchup I'd expect a strong finish.

The final undercard fight should be a great fight. The second middleweight fight of the night is between undefeated grappler

Gabriel Whitaker, and the gritty Russian Alexander Khrepchenko. This fight will be interesting as both fighters will want to prove their worth in the Dominance organisation, and showcase their ability.

These fights should certainly be entertaining, and will definitely set the night off right. After these 3 fights we have the main card, which is set to be fireworks from the get go. Lets have an in depth look at the fights:

Welterweight - Jerome Johnson vs Vitaliy Yakimenko

I'll put my money where my mouth is, and say that this fight isn't going to go the distance. In fact, I'd be quite surprised if it made it out of the first round. Both fighters are known to put it all on the line after touching gloves. This has resulted in either them winning by finish, or being finished themselves. Got to love a stoppage.

Vitaliy Yakimenko is a fairly well rounded fighter, with good striking and decent grappling, which he utilizes in the clinch and to force the takedown. His striking ability is certainly his main attribute and if he can avoid the submissions coming at him from Johnson he definitely has a great chance. Yakimenko may want to avoid fighting on the ground and keep it standing to minimise the chance that he could get caught with a submission.

Jerome Johnson is a good submission fighter, who can also stand and trade with very respectable boxing. He will be looking to finish Yakimenko with a submission, it is fairly clear. But will he be able to take him down? That is the question. He needs to adapt quickly to what Yakimenko does and look to fight to his strengths rather than Vitaliy's weaknesses.

The only issue for both fighters is that they both have weak chins, and are suseptable to being caught in submissions. For you, the viewer, this is great! However, for these two fighters it is a constant worry, and one which may come out on the night.

My prediction: Vitaliy Yakimenko, purely for the reason that he is more well rounded and is more likely to be able to dictate where and how the fight takes place.

Middleweight - Dastan Drake vs Tommaso Baroni

This is a great fight. The rematch to a huge fight at Dominance 2, where Baroni came out the victor. On that night, Baroni was dominant. His use of the clinch was forceful, and Drake struggled to take Baroni to the mat and avoid lethal knees. However, some say that Drake had an off night in the first fight, and tonight will be different. This fight has the potential to a great fight. An upset for Drake would right the wrong and push him back up the middleweight ladder. A win for Baroni would silence the people who questioned the first fight, and prove that he has the potential to be a champion fighter.

It is clear that Dastan Drake is the more dominant Jiu Jitsu fighter, as he is a strong brown belt grappler who combines this with a wonderful wrestling ability. He can stand and box, but it would not be very advisable against Baroni. The key for Drake is to avoid the clinch, use the jab, and look for solid takedowns to skip guard which will allow for strong takedowns. Drake is much smaller, however he is also much quicker than Baroni which can lead to quick trips and quick striking opportunities.

Tommaso Baroni is going to be confident of his abilities in this fight, which could be a blessing or a curse for him. He could either dominate in the same fashion of the pair's last bout, or he could be caught massively off guard. He will be looking to utilise his very strong striking to damage Drake. His skills regarding the clinch is scary, his level of control and the power of the strikes is enough to put any middleweight on their back. Due to his imposing size and sensational wrestling skills he also has the ability to take it to the ground. This is unlikely as he will not want to test Drake's brown belt. It is more likely that he will use his wrestling to avoid takedowns and wrap up the clinch.

My prediction: I think that Baroni takes this fight. He showed his skills in the first fight, now it is time for him to prove that he is the better fighter. Drake could still catch him off guard on the ground, but I'd be surprised if Baroni wants to fight on the mat.

Welterweight - Sean Juan vs Clyde Monteforte

If you have watched either of these fighters, you will understand that they like to finish people. Fast. With all of their wins coming in the first round, you can expect that same fire tonight. Both fighters are also hard to put away, with both fighters never being finished to date. Is tonight going to change that?

Sean Juan is a well rounded fighter, who prefers the grappling side of MMA. He is strong with his takedowns and can wrap up a fighter in a submission in no time at all. He can definitely stand and trade but I doubt he will against Monteforte who is arguably the stronger striker. Juan is the stockier fighter, as he walks around nearly 10 pounds heavier than Monteforte. He can definitely use this to his advantage as he will need to use his power to take Monteforte down and use his ground skills.

Clyde Monteforte is a dangerous striker. He has the ability to finish due to being a quick boxer, with a long reach for a welterweight. Clyde will understand that he has the better striking and will need to keep this in mind during the fight. Grappling wise, he is of a similar standard to Sean Juan, however he is not as offensive on the ground. Monteforte will be looking to use his wrestling in a defensive manner in order to keep it standing where he wants it.

My prediction: I think Clyde Monteforte takes it. He is the more experienced fighter, and has the main advantage in the stand up. He could still be caught out on the ground, but if he fights smart and keeps it standing I feel he could either finish or out-box Sean Juan.

Light heavyweight - Lews Therin Telamon vs Milton Blahyi

Our first fight of the night over the 200 pound mark, and what a fight it will be. Both fighters do not like the judges one bit, and they have proven so by finishing all of their winning fights. Lews Therin Telamon has won 6 of his 8 fights by submission. Milton Blahyi has won 5 of his 6 fights by knockout/TKO. This classic striker vs grappler bout promises fireworks, and I for one am very excited to see how this turns out.

Lews Therin Telamon is a very strong grappler. He has great wrestling and is a proud brown belt, and loves to showcase his Jiu Jitsu skills. In his first 5 fights he went undefeated, winning all by submission. Since then, he has gone 1-2 due to being finished on the ground via TKO. He is definitely looking to get back to a decent streak and show his Jiu Jitsu skill to the light heavyweights of Dominance. His striking is relatively weak on paper, but he will need to strike at some points with Blahyi. He will need to strike in order to open up the opportunities of getting a quick takedown against the more dominant wrestler in Blahyi.

Milton Blahyi is a beast. Plain and simple. His 5-1 record is impressive. Even more impressive is the fact that all 5 of his wins are by knockout or tko. And, all of them are within the first round. Scary. He has very powerful hands, and is a very strong wrestler. Blahyi is going to need to use these strengths to limit the number of chances that Lews Therin Telamon gets on the ground. There are a number of aspects of Blahyi's fighting which are questioned. His Jiu-Jitsu is relatively untested, although he is a purple belt, so he is seemingly not half bad. His chin is a question as he has been finished via knockout. His cardio is also a big question, as his fights have never gone the distance and in his one loss he seemed more sluggish as the fight went on, which could be a reason for the knockout loss. We may see him answer these questions tonight, whether for good or bad, we shall see.

My prediction: This could go either way. But, I can see Blahyi taking the win. I think he will use his heavy hands to get Lews backing up, then use his Greco-Roman wrestling to grind him down in the clinch and finish. If the fight goes past the second round, I think Lews has a strong chance though.

Heavyweight - Han Lector vs Kelo Bowser

The only battle of the 265ers comes just before our main event. It should be a decent battle between two veterans. Han Lector is strictly a grappler. He has shown this in previous fights. This is an obvious disadvantage, we are at Dominance, not the Abu Dhabi Grappling Tournament. However, Lector's grappling is spectacular. He is very strong in all aspects of the ground game. Lector's takedowns are powerful, and his ability to skip guard and transition is top notch. Then we come to his submissions. Both of his submission wins come under a minute into the fight via kimura. If he can get Bowser into this position, it could be game over.

Kelo Bowser, is indeed a "Bad Guy". His skillset is very decent. He has very strong boxing and is a fantastic purple belt Jiu Jitsu fighter. Bowser, like Lector, has got all of his submission wins in the first round. With two of these submissions coming in under a minute via armbar. His armbars are off the charts. Bowser's one issue has been his chin, which shouldn't be an issue against Lector. This should definitely make him much more confident in his striking defense.

My prediction: I think this is could be a battle of who can get their submission first, kimura vs armbar. Or, Bowser could do the smart thing and damage Lector on the feet and keep his movement up to avoid takedowns. I think he will do this, but I also think that Lector can get the takedown on Bowser. I've got to go with Lector as he has shown that if he takes you down, he can control the fight or snap your arm clean off.

Middleweight Title Fight! - Lorenzo Sulphur vs Amirezza Pourramenazanali

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20130802062403zmrc.png

And finally, we get to our main event of the evening, the much awaited Middleweight title fight! Lorenzo Sulphur is looking to keep his 185 title against Amirezza Pourramenazanali, and whatever happens in between is certain to be crazy.

At 5-0, 21 years old, and one of the top ten fighters in Dominance - Lorenzo Sulphur is certainly the real deal. Standing in Sulphur's way of keeping the title is Amirezza Pourramenazanali. This 20 year old whiz kid is a dominant fighter, he can fight anywhere in the cage and isn't afraid of the challenge ahead of him. Currently sitting on a 3 fight win streak, he will definitely be keen on keeping that going and earn a belt in the process tonight.

Lorenzo Sulphur is arguably the best wrestler in Dominance, and is simply an elite fighter. His stand up game is simply power, not as technical as he may like, but he certainly has ridiculous power in his hands. He showed this in his last fight, where he won the title after an unreal 9 second knockout from a sledgehammer right cross. Sulphur's Jiu Jitsu game is great as well, he is a brown belt, and this compliments his overpowering wrestling perfectly. Sulphur's wrestling is obviously his strongest asset, he is an elite level wrestler and with his huge size he can maul opponents all day long. He is coming in as a much larger fighter than Pourramenazanali. He is over 6 inches taller, and walks around at about 10 pounds heavier. His reach is way longer, and he isn't a slow striker. But, this size difference can be a good thing or bad thing. We'll just have to see how Sulphur adapts.

Amirezza Pourramenazanali is another great fighter. He is a very well rounded fighter. Pourramenazanali's main strength is his striking, particularly boxing skill. His footwork is very nice and he can work angles and distance well. He will need to do this to get in close to the giant of a middleweight that is Lorenzo Sulphur. His wrestling is good, but he is not near the champ's level. However, he does have good takedown defence, and could end up wearing Sulphur down if he makes him work for the takedowns. Pourramenazanali definitely has the power and striking skill to catch Sulphur. If he catches him he will want to put him away fast, in order to not get taken down or caught in the guard. Pourramenazanali is certainly the underdog, but he 100% could pull off an upset tonight, and he is more than committed to doing so.

My prediction: This is going to be an amazing fight and I can't wait to see it. I think it will end in a finish, I can't see this going the distance at all. Whoever wins, will win by putting their mind to it and executing their game plan. Anyway, I think the champ keeps the belt. I just don't think that Pourramenazanali can avoid the takedowns. And, even if he does avoid the takedown, he could get put out on the feet. I think Sulphur has the fight on the feet and ground. As always, I could be wrong and if Pourramenazanali wants it badly enough, I may indeed be wrong and we may have a new champ.

This should be an unbelievable night, with great fights from the undercard all the way through to the highly anticipated main event. Tune in for yet another quality event from Dominance!

Written by Josh Robinson.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

http://mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/13762926831376250447zgmg.png

Some news from Dominance again

We have a new logo and belt both designed by the great Roger Kint

We have also made a lot of signing these last few days, some are unproven prospects, but others have already made a quick impact in their short career.

But I've decided to write some rankings so people see where they stand in the division:

WELTERWEIGHT DIVISION RANKINGS

1. Brandon Hale 5-0 current champion

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/37/37b7.jpghttp://mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20130811194755rwda.png

- The current champion Brandon Hale is ranked number one on our list. He has made quick work of everyone he has faced in Dominance/Scrapyard history. In his last match he shocked everyone by absolutely demolishing Anton Zeman and capturing the welterweight championship. Dominance 6 will be his biggest challenge yet facing the impressive Dennins Daniels.

2. Dennins Daniels 7-0

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/40/40w41.jpg

- Dennins Daniels will be making his debut in Dominance 6 where he has the opportunity to capture the welterweight championship when he faces the current champion Brandon Hale. Daniels is undefeated and constantly improving, having good striking and amazing grappling. He has succeeded with every takedown he's went for and he has finished his last four fights in the first round, the future looks promising for Daniels.

3. Juan Morales 9-1

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/38/38b2.jpg

- Juan Morales is one of Dominance's newest signings, and you could even make a case for him being number one in this list. He comes from Vicious Fights where he has dominated his opponents with his grappling. He takes his opponents down with will and punishes them with ground and pound, this man is the definition of a grinder. He might be next in line for a title shot.

4. Troy Lancaster 5-1

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/22/22w5.jpg

- Making his return back to the welterweight division, Troy Lancaster has been really impressive in his last few fights. He comes from an impressive camp and his training partner includes the current Middleweight champion Lorenzo Sulphur which might be one of the reasons Lancaster has dropped back to welterweight. Like many others in this division Lancaster excels in grappling, but he is mostly known for his raw power finishing all of his fights.

5. Anthony "Little Ant" Ashnault 4-1

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/6/6w10.jpg

- Anthony Ashnault hasn't been in action for some time, but he still makes our list as number five. Like most of the guys in the welterweight division Ashnault is a great grappler, his only loss came in his first fight against Troy Lancaster. Ashnault has been known as a grinder for most of his career, but in his last fight he knocked out Dylan Todd in a minute showing that he isn't one-dimensional. Ashnault has been under the radar for awhile, does he have what it takes to rise up in the division?

• Upvote 3

MIDDLEWEIGHT DIVISION RANKINGS

1. Lorenzo Sulphur 6-0

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/11/11b19.jpghttp://mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20130811194755rwda.png

- Probably the best grappling prospect in MMA, the current middleweight Lorenzo Sulphur defines domination, that's why he is the poster boy for Dominance. Since making his debut in Dominance he hasn't lost a single round in any of his fight, not giving his opponents even a chance to win. He is known to finish his opponents with his deadly ground and pound. Next up for him is the toughest challenge of his career when he takes on the best striker he has ever faced.

2. Sheng Chung Li 8-0

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/16/16w22.jpg

- Chung Li probably should be number one on our list, but the reason he isn't is because we haven't seen him perform in Dominance. In his next fight he has a shot to prove that he is the best in our middleweight division when he faces the current champion Lorenzo Sulphur. Chung Li is the Holmgang middleweight tourney winner and Middleweight champion. Chung Li has only been taken down to the ground once in his career even though he has faced plenty of grapplers, which speaks volumes of his takedown defense. The future looks bright for this talented striker.

3. Yrjoe "Ykä" Velmu 7-2

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/32/32w5.jpg

- Yrjoe Velmu the new addition to our middlweight division has had an interesting career. He has always been so close, but yet so far. He has suffered two losses in his career both in championship matches, one of them against the current number one contender Sheng Chung Li. Now he is entering Dominance to prove that he isn't a choker and has what it takes to get to the top of the division. One thing is sure, when Velmu fights he is fun to watch, winning two fight of the night awards in a row with his flashy kicks and devastating knees.

4.Amirezza Pourramenazali 4-2

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/39/39b22.jpg

- Amirezza still makes the list even though he is coming off a loss. This iranian boxer tasted defeat against Sulphur but there is no shame in that. At this current time he is in middle of contract negotiations, but hopefully we will see this promising fighter continue in Dominance. Last time he tasted defeat he went on a 3 fight winning streak, so it will be interesting how Amirezza bounces back after losing to Sulphur.

5. Tommaro Baroni 2-0

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/3/3b15.jpg

- Even though he's only 2-0 Tommaro Baroni deserves his place on this list. This man is a mixed martial artist, he is the complete package. He has dominated his last two fights, on the ground and standing up. Only time will tell if his talent will be enough, but at the moment it sure is looking good.

• Upvote 3

Dominance 6 PREVIEW

Dominance is back once again, and Dominance 6 promises to be better than ever. The 4 undercard fights are stacked, and should provide us with an unbelievable start to a fantastic night. There promises to be a great amount of action in the undercard, with all the fighters looking to climb up their division and earn a place on the main card in their next fight.

Let’s take a look at the main card!

Heavyweight – Apollo Creed vs Al Konigshof

The first fight of the main card should be just the right way to get it going. Both fighters are veteran MMA fighters and are very experienced in all aspects of the fight game. Creed has outstanding boxing, and concrete hands. He has one punch knockout power, and is certainly a massive threat for Konigshof. Creed’s wrestling is also a good standard and is mainly a defensive tool for him, which will help him greatly against Konigshof who is a very strong grappler. Creed is coming in off a strong knockout victory which won him fight of the night honours and will give him great confidence. Konigshof is not one to be afraid of a challenge and recently has been incredible in finishing fights. His last two fights have been finished on the ground via KO and Submission (Strikes). If he can take Creed down it could very well be his night, and given the fact that he’s the stronger wrestler he will be looking to do so. His boxing is also very strong, and he is more than capable of standing and trading with Creed. This should be a great fight, and one of the most exciting ways to start the main card. I personally think Konigshof takes the fight, but it could go either way depending on who can use their game plan to perfection.

Heavyweight – Drago Novak vs King Schultz

These two very young fighters are certainly proving that they can stay at the top of Dominance. Both fighters are on the verge of being challengers to the title, and at just ages 21 and 19 they definitely have strong futures. Novak is a dominant fighter in both the stand-up game and on the mat. His boxing is exceptional and his wrestling is top notch, which when combined with his purple belt he can get a submission fast as proven the first two fights of his career. Schultz won’t be looking to let Novak takes his undefeated record. He will be looking to use his incredible muay thai to smash Novak and will be looking for yet another first round finish. He hasn’t had a fight last longer than 2 minutes, with his last fight being only 22 seconds when he finished Evil Deeds via a huge headkick. Schultz is also very well rounded in the other disciplines of MMA, which will help him to defend against Novak’s strengths. It will be an unbelievable fight, and should be eye opening for the rest of the heavyweight division. I can’t say who I think will win, it will be extremely close and I think will end brutally.

Welterweight – Guillermo Benitez vs Jack Hoffman

Another great fight on this awesome Dominance 6 card. Both fighters have been on a tear recently. Hoffman won his last two fights in dominant fashion, one being a 26 second knockout of Jerome Johnson. His boxing and wrestling are high class. He will truly be a difficult task for Benitez. For Benitez to win the fight he has to take it to Hoffman from the first round to the last, he can’t let Hoffman land strikes at will, and he needs to be the one controlling the takedowns and the ground game as he is a stronger BJJ artist. He has proven difficult for his opponents to put away, and his heart is unquestionable. This is what he needs to keep up if he wants to win the fight. I think if Hoffman can avoid being taken down, he should take it. He is a much better striker and has quickly worn down his opponents in the past.

Light Heavyweight – Alexader Gorlanov vs Alexei Chatzikomninos

This is a battle of the ground and pounders. I honestly think this matchup comes down to who can get the takedowns first, and that will be the way the fight goes. Gorlanov isn’t as good a wrestler as Chatzikomninos, however he is better in the striking aspect of MMA. His muay thai is good, and if he can use his striking to let kicks and knees go he could get the clinch and look to finish or take it down. Chatzikomninos is a remarkable wrestler and his ground and pound is very powerful. He can easily finish it on the ground, as he has done in all 4 of his fights. I think that Chatzikomninos takes it. He will be looking to fight harder than ever as he at the top of the division, with an undefeated record and will likely be next in line for the title shot with a win. Good luck to both fighters on such an important fight; it should be yet another great bout at Dominance 6!

Welterweight – Troy Lancaster vs Charlie Daniels

In another welterweight fight, Troy Lancaster and Charlie Daniels face off. This should be an interesting matchup as both fighters are great grapplers. Lancaster in particular is great in the clinch as he is a sensational wrestler, he can also get strong takedowns and work his powerful ground and pound. Although he isn’t known for it, Lancaster does have strong punches when standing, as he knocked out Yao Wenyuan in 44 seconds of the first round. Daniels on the other hand doesn’t look to stand and trade, and is more partial to ground grappling rather than the clinch. His ground and pound is crazy. All 6 of his wins have been via TKO (Strikes) on the ground. If he can get Lancaster to the ground it could be a difficult night for him to escape the vicious ground strikes. However, I do think Lancaster will take the win and end Daniels’ 5 win streak. This is definitely one to watch, as the winner of this fight could end up being the next man going for the title.

Main Event – Welterweight title fight – Dennins Daniels vs Brandon Hale

Two undefeated fighters. Both in the top 5 of Dominance. 10 out of 12 wins are finishes. And one, 5 round fight to settle it all.

Brandon Hale is coming into the fight as the champ, which is something which he definitely deserves. All 5 of his wins have been finishes, with 4 being by KO and the other win being a TKO win. In his last fight he won the title from Anton Zeman, after knocking him out with a string of absolute bombs in just 14 seconds of the first round. His striking is ridiculous, and his hands may as well be made of granite with the power that he strikes with. He is also an accomplished grappler, with remarkable wrestling and a purple belt. He isn’t afraid of a grappling matchup, but to be fair, it has never really come down to that so he could be uncomfortable with it on the night. Hale always comes into a fight looking for the finish, and has supreme confidence in his abilities.

Dennins Daniels is definitely Brandon Hale’s biggest test to date. He is a more experienced, older fighter who is a somewhat better-rounded fighter. He can finish on the ground, on the feet and has the engine to take the fight the distance. Daniels is most comfortable taking the fight to the ground and using his ground and pound, which might be a difficult task against Hale who will be avoiding being taken down like it’s the last thing he’ll ever do.

This will be an amazing fight, and could potentially be the best fight that has ever been on a Dominance card. The title fight alone is going to be crazy, and then you have all the other fights, many of which may decide the next title shots. Dominance 6 will be pure excitement from the first fight to the last. Definitely worth the ticket fee as this will be one to remember!

• Upvote 3

http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww329/irishsamuraix/1365269275DavidStylestop_zpsde23fd21.png

http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww329/irishsamuraix/1365269310DavidStylesbottom_zpse68b14b9.png

"The Ghost" David Styles

Heavyweight

4-0

"Well, here he is, the baddest man in town. I'll be ghostin' all you motherfuckers. I look at the top of the rankings and I see "Dr." Schultz needs an opponent. Fitting nickname because I'll be sending him to see a doctor for sure. Got a good win against a tough fighter in Novak but I'm a monster on a whole other level. I'm looking to make a statement in Dominance because that's just what I am.... king of the mountain, top of the fucking food chain."

• Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome to another edition of Inside The Cage. The best in fighter interviews and fight previews. Today we take a look at a matchup just signed. On September 25th, "The Ghost" David Styles takes on King "Dr." Schultz in a very exciting matchup. Let's take a look at the Tale of the Tape before breaking down this fight between two of the top contenders in Dominance's Heavyweight Division.

http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww329/irishsamuraix/TOTTa_zps04759902.png

"Dr." Schultz comes into the fight with an undefeated record and all of those wins by knockout. He's training with some of the best fighters at Spetznaz Training Center in New York. In his last fight Schultz utilized the clinch to great success scoring a brutal knockout with a knee to the head of Drago Novak. He'll be looking to keep it on the feet and use his punching power to welcome the newcomer Styles.

"The Ghost" David Styles brings a reputation as a very confident and vocal fighter but he's backed up his talk winning each fight of his career so far. Training out of another top camp himself David fights out of Cutthroat in Helsinki. In his last fight Styles dominated Solomon Barrett by mixing takedowns with effective boxing. He'll most likely continue to mix up his strategy with powerful striking and wrestling control to keep Schultz off balance.

Well, this should be an exciting fight in which the fans have already started getting hyped about since the rumors started a few weeks ago. Finally these two young guns will face off. One moves up the ladder and one gets sent to the back of the line. Both these men will be looking for blood so be sure to get your tickets now! Dominance 10 on Sep. 25th!

• Upvote 2

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/35/35b9.jpg

Name: Hugo Llorente

Nickname: Man of War

Nationality: Portugal, Lisbon

Achievements: Former UPF 205 champ

After spending my career in UPF Hilo, which was full of low life stoners, I have decided to move over to New York to destroy any and all bitches here in Dominance and become the champion that New York has been waiting for. What kind of champion is that you ask? Well, let me tell you. A champ with a skill set that makes the hair on your balls tingle, a champ that makes the females gush like the Niagara falls, a champ that talks the talk and walks the walk, a champ that will not be beaten.... A champ like me! I took one look at the roster list and the first excuse for a man i see, who is way too near the top of the ladder for my liking is Dustin Kilgore... How he has 7 wins, like me, is a fucking joke to put it politely. Mr Assassi let me kill this cock jockey. Then I shall take on the other Llorente wannabe's.

Llorente pace walks back to his tanning bed in his favorite man thong.

• Upvote 2

It's been a great month for Dominance, we've signed a lot of great fighters and we just recently had our biggest event where Sheng Chung Li captured the Middleweight championship.

I've decided to do rankings for our divisions again and we'll start off with the Middleweight rankings

http://s24.postimg.org/v21n483px/rankings3.png

• Upvote 4

Dominance 9 PREVIEW

Hi there fight fans!

Here we are again with another massive card at Dominance 9 – Hale vs Morales. This card has got the potential to live up to the last Dominance, which some are already claiming to be the best fight card in the organisations history. We’ll have to wait and see!

The under-card is a good mix of weight classes, with all the fighters being very solid. The 5 fights are:

· Brock Barnett vs Apollo Creed

· Alexader Gorlanov vs Milton Blahyi

· Charlie Daniels vs Fraz Dexter

· Jon Trap vs George Anthony

· Borys Yviekin vs Kelo Bowser

The most highly anticipated fight on the under-card is possibly Alexader Gorlanov vs Milton Blahyi. Both fighters are very even in skill and fight with a similar style. They both have a flair for finishing, which should make this a great warm up for the main card along with the other top notch under-card fights.

Now onto the main card, and wow, this isn't going to be a sleeper.

205 - Karl Boerling vs Aleksei Ljosha Putin

The first fight of the main card is simply going to be crazy. Both fighters are strong finishers, with high gas tanks and a knack for being able to put you away in the first few minutes. Boerling is a very decent wrestler, and he looks to use his talent to gain top position and inflict as much damage as he can. Putin needs to keep the fight standing and then use his own wrestling to clinch and display his sensational muay thai. Both fighters are coming into the fight with solid records, and Putin is undefeated. This means that both guys are not far off a title shot if they can get one or two big wins.

I think, although the fighters are very similar in size and strength, if Putin can get the clinch it is game over for Boerling who can’t match up to Putin’s muay thai. I've got Putin by TKO.

170 – Renka Susi vs Jack Hoffman

This is a very intriguing fight as both guys need a win. Susi needs to win to prove that he belongs at Dominance, and to show his intent in the 170 division. Hoffman needs the win as he is 3-0 in Dominance, and one more impressive finish would almost certainly give him a title shot.

On paper, it just shouldn't be Hoffman’s day. But, this is said every time he fights and then he goes and knocks his opponent out with ease. He is a much smaller fighter, and Susi is arguably much better in all aspects of the fight game, bar boxing. But this boxing advantage is Hoffman’s main weapon.

Renka Susi is a very well rounded fighter. He has great boxing and muay thai, and a very strong grappling arsenal. He is a brown belt, which when compared with Hoffman’s white belt, is a strong advantage. Susi will be looking to dominate in his first fight here at Dominance, which could spell the end of Hoffman’s run.

I think Susi takes it, as much as I love Hoffman’s stand and bang style. I think all Susi needs to do is get it to the mat and it’s all done. I’ll go with Susi by submission (or TKO).

205 – Title Fight! – Dawn Keebals vs Alexi Chatzikomninos

Now this will be interesting. Keebals is coming into this as the champ, riding a 3 fight win streak. He is facing off against Chatzikomninos who is an undefeated 19 year old stud. Both fighters prefer the wrestling, ground and pound style. But Keebals also has some heavy hands on the feet which gives him possibly a better chance than Chatzikomninos at winning.

One possible variable for Keebals is that he hasn’t fought in a while, whereas Chatzikomninos has been fighting more regularly. Also, his jiu-jitsu isn't to the same level of Chatzikomninos, who is a purple belt.

For Keebals to defend his title, he needs to try to keep it standing and pick off Chatzikomninos. He definitely has the boxing skill to do so, and his heavy hands could easily put the 19 year old to sleep if he lands well enough. However, Keebals needs to avoid being taken down more than anything. Chatzikomninos will have a field day in Keebals’ guard and could finish it with strikes or a TKO.

I think that Chatzikomninos is on a great win streak, and for his age he is an outstanding fighter. Even though I believe Keebals has great striking, I think that if Chatzikomninos can take him down it’s over. I'm going with Chatzikomninos winning buy unanimous decision.

170 – Dennins Daniels vs Troy Lancaster

This is a number one contender match-up, and from this fight we will see who truly deserves a title shot.

This fight is a little strange, as both fighters are very similar in fighting style. Both are very comfortable wrestlers, and rely mostly on that to win them fights. Both are similar in physique, despite Lancaster being a fair bit taller. Both men aren't scared to go for the finish; Lancaster in particular has won all his bouts by TKO.

Some would say that Daniels is the favourite, based on a number of things. One reason being that he has just faced the champ Brandon Hale, and unfortunately lost via TKO. Another reason is that he is arguably better-rounded. A final reason is that he can finish in different ways, whereas Lancaster only really looks for the ground and pound.

Lancaster is a devastating ground striker, and his constant pressure on the ground forces his opponents to throw out their game plans and simply defend. His wrestling ability is sensational, which he will rely on to stop Daniels from striking and plant him on his back.

I think this fight could honestly go either way. It all depends on who has prepared better, and who wants it more. If I have to make a choice, I think that Daniels takes it if he can stay calm on the mat and strike well on his feet.

170 – Title Fight! – Juan Morales vs Brandon Hale

Now we get to the main event, and what a way to finish the card!

Morales is a new signing at Dominance, but his work in other organisations has had him being a talking point for many MMA fans for a while now. At the age of 20, he has already had 10 fights, boasting a 9-1 record. He is a very intelligent fighter, who is not afraid of going the distance. He holds 6 wins by unanimous decision, all were truly dominant performances. He is very well rounded and can take the fight anywhere, which will be a hard task against the champ Brandon Hale.

Brandon Hale has been the champion of the welterweight division since Dominance 2, when he brutally knocked out Anton Zeman in just 14 seconds. He has since asserted his power by battering Dennins Daniels to retain the title. At just 21, this young man has become an all-time fan favourite at Dominance, with all his fights being KO or TKO wins.

Morales and Hale both have very similar skill-sets. Both men are purple belts. Both are very high level wrestlers, and both have strong stand-up striking. This could make it fireworks where ever this fight ends up. I can’t see this one going to the judges; I think Hale will have to put Morales out and vice versa.

It should be an amazing fight and if I have to make a pick, I’d go with Hale, as he is more determined than ever to keep the belt. Looking forward to this massively!

And that’s the card ladies and gentlemen! Hope to see you all there going nuts over yet another amazing Dominance card!

• Upvote 4

http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww329/irishsamuraix/1365269275DavidStylestop_zpsde23fd21.png

http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww329/irishsamuraix/1365269310DavidStylesbottom_zpse68b14b9.png

"The Ghost" David Styles Interviews with EmpireMMA's Charlie "The Butcher" Salvadore

CS: Thanks for taking a moment to talk with us David. You have a big fight coming up and your first in the Dominance Org. can you tell us a little about preparing for your oppenent King Shultz?

DS: I'm going to do whatever I want with this kid. He is going to be nothing but a stepping stone for me. Training has been business as usual. Getting even better at kicking ass and taking names.

CS: You don't worry that your opponent has won by knock out in each of his previous fights?

DS: Hell no. He's never faced a beast like me. I'm bigger, stronger, and I will throw this punk around and smash his face in 'till he quits or they stop the fight and show him some mercy.

CS: Well, this fight hard attitude has certainly made you a fan favorite. If you could give some advice to the youngsters out there who want to follow in your footsteps what would you say?

DS: It takes more than talent to be great. You have to work hard to make it to the top. But the truth is some people are born with talent and some ain't. You can work hard but some people just don't have what it takes to be a fighter. Everyone can't be a natural monster like myself.

CS: Alright, we know your busy with getting ready for this exciting matchup so we'll let you get back to that. I'll be there looking forward to this one for sure. Good luck in the fight David.

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

Highlight video

The biggest event in Dominance history has been booked, on November 6th it will be Marcus Avery vs Damien Sepultra

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/40/40w20.jpg vs http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/9/9w9.jpg

Marcus Avery should be a familiar face to everyone in Dominance. Many people thought that Avery would have some trouble with his last opponent Ivan Zangief, but that wasn't the case. Avery manhandled Zangief for five rounds, leaving Zangief a bloody mess.

Avery takes Zangief down yet again! Vicious ground and pound by Avery!

Avery has great wrestling, but that's not all, lately he has improved his standup a lot and is a threat on the feet too.

Avery lands a high kick! Avery lands with a good body shot.

He's facing off against UHF champion Damien Sepultra, who is also undefeated with a 8-0 record. Sepultra is one of the scariest fighters around, he has great boxing with massive power.

Sepultra drops Lemay with a huge uppercut! Lemay drops to the floor like a sack of potatoes. Sepultra is raining down punches and the ref stops the fight! This one is all over!

Sepultra is improving constantly and is the biggest threat Avery has ever faced. In his last fight Sepultra showed his improved kicks

Both fighters circling slowly here as the pace drops. Hopefully one of them does someth.. OOOHHHH!!!! Sepultra throws an absolute beast of a head kick! Jackson is done! He's out cold, twisted and contorted up against the cage! Wow!

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/40/40b27.jpg vs http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/22/22w9.jpg

Also on the card is a clash between two Heavyweight prospects David Styles vs Ian Logan.

Styles lands a couple of elbows, doing some real damage here!

Logan lands a brutal head kick. Lensner looks out on his feet and Logan throws more strikes until the ref is forced to stop the fight!

All this in Dominance 15!

• Upvote 4

Marcus 'The Immortal' Avery

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/40/40w20.jpg

MMAUSofA reporter catches up with World Heavyweight Champ, Marcus Avery:

Reporter: "Congratulations on your recent win over Zangief, a real top quality opponent?"

Avery: "Thanks man, a lot of guys thought he would cause me a problem, with his striking being so good and he has great Jui Jitsu, but we knew he couldn't be good enough to cause me problems, and his striking was cool, but I matched him there anyways. He was real tough though, he has my respect because he never gave up, he is a good fighter for sure."

Reporter: "Next up is the 8-0 Sepultra, and Assasi thinks he will cause you problems the biggest fight in Dominance history?"

Avery "You know, i think thats nice, you know, of him to say its a big fight. Look, Sepultra brings a great Muay Thai attack, but, to be honest, this dude is gonna be training takedown defense now for 3 months, he is gonna be worrying about how he's gonna deal with an Olympic wrestler isn't he?"

Reporter "So Sepultra doesnt worry you?"

Avery "Hey, he is a great fighter, he has proven that, but I'm the next Scotty Bennett, the new Cole River, I'm ready to contend for the Immortals New York world title not just Dominance. I cant wait for this fight, people say Sepultra will beat me, but is that good for Dominance? We have never heard from this guy or his no name camp. Sepultra, man, step up, show some personality, what you got, your facing the champ, its your big chance, probably your only shot because your manager will sack your ass or take you to the minors when Im done pounding your ass for 25 minutes."

Reporter "Marcus. your confident of victory?"

Avery "Look, he wont stuff an Olympic wrestlers takedowns at elite level will he? I think that tells you right here right now who is the champ and will be the champ. Mr Assasi, keep lining these big names up, I will waste em mate, waste em."

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Johnny Sorrow

@ Hugo Llorente - You vs. Liam McCullough at Dominance 16. Don't be scared homie...

In all honesty I told Widing a couple of weeks ago that I will be cutting Llorente soon. He is still in my roster for the occasional sparring session for now. He was created in my 'foolish creations' era so not really worth clinging onto him. Sorry! I will let you know if I decide to give him one last hurrah but its doubtful.

Johnny Sorrow

@Aleksei Ljosha Putin - Only one problem. We were looking for someone closer to the top like Llorente or Boreling who helps Liam move up the standings in the LHW division. If Dominance wants the matchup though we will accept.

• 2 weeks later...

DOMINANCE 14 PREVIEW

Prometheus Wolf vs Dastan Drake

In our first main card matchup we have two high level grapplers facing off. Neither of these fighters have particularly amazing standup, but that’s not needed tonight. They both have vicious ground and pound and submissions. But I would I would give the advantage to Dastan Drake in this match because of his higher level wrestling and there’s been rumors that his opponent Prometheus Wolf has had a bad camp and is suffering of depression.

King Schultz vs Pat Ewing

Schultz is a vicious Muay Thai fighter having one of the best kicks and knees in the heavyweight division. He has vicious power and has finished all his four wins via T(KO). The only question about his game is his wrestling in his previous fight he got tossed around by David Styles.

His opponent Pat Ewing is a scary monster. There are rumors of many people declining to fight this beast, but now he gets to make his fourth appearance in Dominance. He has finished all three of his opponents in the first round, he is constantly improving and is one of the best prospects in Dominance.

This fight could go either way, I think Schultz is going to showcase his vicious kicks and Ewing is going to try to box him, but I would give the advantage to Ewing because he can also take Schultz down and submit him.

James Kingsley vs Malaik Hamadani

James Kingley is one hell of a wrestler, if he wants you on the ground he gets you there, and once he gets you there he has one of the most vicious ground and pound you will ever see. He has an amazing cardio too so he can push the pace for the whole fight.

The question is though, does he want his opponent on the ground? Malaik Hamadani is coming off two very close decision losses and he is coming to prove that he is one of the best. He is comfortable in every area, he has great standup and wrestling and to top that off he is a black belt in jiujitsu.

I think in this fight the advantage goes to Hamadani because he has more experience fighting top guys and has more options to finish than Kingsley.

In our co-main event we also have two recently signed fighters facing off.

Donald Cerrone vs Dominic Sterrey

Donald Cerrone is a very versatile fighter but his biggest strength is his vicious leg and body kicks. He has great cardio and is also very quick so he can pepper up his opponents with punches and kicks all night.

His opponent Dominic Sterrey may be a bit one-dimensional but that may not be such a bad thing, because when he gets you the ground it’s over in a second. Sterrey has very impressive submissions and his ground and pound is getting better and better. His standup is a big weakness as shown in his only loss where he was just a big target.

This match is simple, Cerrone has the advantage on the feet, but on the ground it’s Sterrey’s world

Sakari Sammio vs Sheng Chung Li © for the Dominance Middleweight Championship

Sakari Sammio is coming to this fight as a huge underdog, but I believe he’s the biggest challenge the champion has faced yet. Sammio is a very good defensive fighter, he can avoid punishment himself, while dishing out a lot to his opponents. He has only had one fight in Dominance, but that fight was enough to prove that Sammio is here to stay.

His opponent Sheng Chung Li is in my opinion the best prospect in MMA. Having an impressive record of 9-0 he seems unbeatable. He has an impressive arsenal of kicks and is vicious in the clinch. He has finished seven of his nine opponents. In his last fight it looked like Lorenzo Sulphur might have figured out the style to beat Chung Li, but all that speculation stopped when Sulphur suffered a huge faceplant KO.

I think Sammio has a shot in the first few rounds, he has real power and very powerful high kicks, but the longer the fight goes the advantage goes to Chung Li.

• Upvote 4