Dominance (190k +)

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/14/14w11.jpg

Sterrey: Oi! Everyone can just keep counting me out, that's how I like it! Lundin is a fine athlete, he's got quite the future ahead of him, but I want that title shot as promised. That title will be mine, mates.

Sterrey: Lone Wolf still lingers on my mind, my goal is to one day avenge my loss to him! As for you Anderson, I hope you do beat Susi, I'd love to put a blemish on that perfect record ;)

Steel Camp Press Release "We would like to apologise to Dominance for Marcus Avery, firstly not showing up to fight, he was pathetic. This guys skill set is incredible and his camp felt he could dominate wherever the fight took place. Avery will be back soon, though whether he can truly contend after this woeful performance is questionable. Congratulations to Derka on the win. As for the other shock results, we only found out this morning, as we left the arena immediately after Marcus' no show. "

• Upvote 1

I feared Schroeder more then any previous opponent (no offence of course Peel Steel) but 7 KO victories scared the crap outta me, I knew we likely had equalled power, but dayum that was over fast!!

Yes, KO power seems to be crucial these days, and fighting guys the same weight, got a guy in an open weight org and I've discovered quite a lot. My 195 cm guys might be gong on slim fast.

Oh dear, I'm totally shocked. First seeing Sterrey take Lundin down and submit him in 28 seconds, then after that seeing Schroeder knockout Sepultra in 19 seconds, jesus.

Next up in line for the heavyweight title shot is Ivan Zangief.

I am shocked that Sepultra is still sitting without a contract offer in hand to discuss with his management team, but I am sure it is mere moments away from arriving.

On another note, make sure whomever holds that HW belt takes good care of it for me, Damien will be looking to take it back very soon!

**Breaking News**

The management Team representing Damien Sepultra with the exciting announcement that Damien is ready to put pen to paper and resign with top Org Dominance. We take you live where Damien is being interviewed...

Reporter: Damien, congrats on the new deal do you have anything to say to all the fans of Dominance?

DS: I am glad that scrub of a manager Louie didn't screw this deal up on me!

Reporter: Rumour has it Louie has been trash talking u pretty bad since you fight last night went so very horribly wrong?

DS: I could care less what that fool has to say about me, he is the dumbass that flew me back to LA mere minutes before I was supposed to step into the cage for my first title fight in Dominance, I bet he said that was my fault too. He is a drunk so just ignore anything he mumbles

Reporter: What's up first upon your return?

DS: Haven't thought that far ahead yet, we'll see what Widing throws our way first.

Reporter: Do u have a final say?

DS: I want my belt back and I will stop at nothing to achieve that goal. No matter what path I have to take I will get it back!! Take that to the bank!!

• Upvote 1

Sterrey: Lone Wolf still lingers on my mind, my goal is to one day avenge my loss to him! As for you Anderson, I hope you do beat Susi, I'd love to put a blemish on that perfect record ;)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13875775822908.jpg

Mr Anderson:

Susi was very tough as I suspected he would be, luckily I managed to finish him early in the 5th. Now if you want your title shot come and get it :D

• Upvote 1

We caught up with Jack Hoffman outside the Predator Training Center with just 9 days prior to the 170 pound championship fight:

Reporter: Jack.. jack.. you ready for this?
Jack: Of course, I'm looking forward to this fight. Kip is a tough SOB, I'm a tough SOB, I want it all... the title, fight of the night and knockout of the night.

Reporter: What was your reaction when you received the offer?
Jack: Well holy shit... I'll be damned, all my prayers are answered. I was jumping for joy.

Reporter: On paper you seem evenly matched although he has the edge of the ground, what are you going to do to counter it?

Jack: DUH! Not get taken down.. simple as that. Make sure everytime he tries to take me down he eats a fist in his grill, on his noggin.. wherever. Hopefully he doesn't try that pansy ass ground game, to quote that bitch Julian Lane... "Let me bang bro!"

Reporter: Have the nerves hit?

Jack: Not yet.. but they will, good news is I'll be able to hit Kip around the time they hit me.

Reporter: Any other comments?
Jack: Just one.. Kip, let's fuck each other and get a beer after 'cause this is gonna be barn burner.

• Upvote 1

DOMINANCE: MERGER WITH CRUCIBLE ST PETERSBURG

Dominance has merged with Crucible St Petersburg, meaning that we will be bringing their fighters over here, except the lightweight division. This is a huge news for Dominance and solidifies us as one of the top ID-restricted organizations in the game. There will be some huge things happening soon!

• Upvote 1

Franklin Schroeder: "I will temporarily change my nickname from 'Douche' to 'Horse Fucker' if I ever have the pleasure of knocking out Bronko Strunz."

My client Mr. Strunz's english is not... well, it is non existent, but if i understood his german mumble, he'd love to see your handbones splinter into countless pieces trying. You're the champ, Mr. Schröder, we respect that... and the legitimacy of the title picture, the guys who shed their blood before to get a shot at your gold. That being said... if you want to dance, any time, any place. Regard this as a blank signed fight contract in your pocket, with an empty date field.

Franklin Schroeder: "ToXic is the 2nd best fighter in the division. Beat him, Bronko, then come get some. As for Ivan, you will not last through the first round if you stand up with me. If you stand up with me for a full round, I want my belt stripped.

Franklin Schroeder: "ToXic is the 2nd best fighter in the division. Beat him, Bronko, then come get some. As for Ivan, you will not last through the first round if you stand up with me. If you stand up with me for a full round, I want my belt stripped.

Team Kint does not request fights in general... we're not in such a position anyways, not having fought a single match at HW or LHW. Just 2 things Mr. Assasi needs to know: 1. We want to fight the best guys possible 2. We break face

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/9/9w7.jpg

"The Ominous" Ivan Zangief: IVAN! try standup last fight! IVAN! kill Schroeder before bell! IVAN! fist Schroeder face again!

• Upvote 2