Forum is making money? (great add)

The only possible flaw that I can see with this is that it encourages more trolls to just post whatever they can think of on whatever topic, but overall I like the feature great add

The only possible flaw that I can see with this is that it encourages more trolls to just post whatever they can think of on whatever topic, but overall I like the feature great add

Trust me 10$ for post is not that much for established manager. If the troll is new manager then its not even bad thing we need more blood in forum.

The more people on the forum the better. Hopefully this encourages more people to start hyping up fights and we see some new blood in he forums.

Yes we need a lot more people in forum. Today like 8 hours ago there was only 3 users logged in forum.

• Downvote 1

Yes we need a lot more people in forum. Today like 8 hours ago there was only 3 users logged in forum.

Yeah its a shame because if you can sort through all the bullshit their is actually some cool people on the forums willing to give advice and who post some cool stuff and it is also fun to get people to start trash talking and hyping fights. Ive started doing that myself and it adds more fun when you've been shit talking back and forth with another manaer for over a month and then the fight comes and you are like damn I can't lose now.

Yeah its a shame because if you can sort through all the bullshit their is actually some cool people on the forums willing to give advice and who post some cool stuff and it is also fun to get people to start trash talking and hyping fights. Ive started doing that myself and it adds more fun when you've been shit talking back and forth with another manaer for over a month and then the fight comes and you are like damn I can't lose now.

I dont know what are you there talking about but I always help out new managers.

I dont know what are you there talking about but I always help out new managers.

I don't mean you in particular but since i've been playing their are people on these forums that are absolutely retarded and post stupid shit all the time, but if you can get past those people their are tons of people willing to help out people with questions.

who is the negger? whoever it is clearly does not realize how badly I need that twenty dollars I just lost... :coffee:

who is the negger? whoever it is clearly does not realize how badly I need that twenty dollars I just lost... :coffee:

Take my +1. Don't spend that 10$ in a bookie.

Bragi~

• Upvote 1

This week 183 users made a total of 1563 posts in the MMA Tycoon Forum.

This week 205 users made a total of 1835 posts in the MMA Tycoon Forum.

Not bad :)

22 more users and 272 more posts.

And on top on that.

Hi kurzemespr,

You made 217 posts in the forum this week.

Hi kurzemespr,

You made 125 posts in the forum this week.

• Downvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Why are Yuri boyka and Bruce lee so famouse for martial art while they only do it in movies? :S

Because more people have seen their movies then UFC.