Tickers.....

So now stuff is declining that hasnt been trained without the tickers to see what is declining? That is even worse IMO. Id have to keep track of every one of my guys stuff daily to know what Ive trained and what I havent. The only way to know without it is to wait til it drops maybe a whole level. Thats a massive headache in my opinion. Can we get some kind of warning system please MIke.

• Upvote 2

I didnt say not to decline them. I said I would like to have a warning. Thats all.

If I really wanted to whine about something it would be training speed. I think its time to speed it up a bit personally. Cycle new fighters through quicker. Maybe even ages as well. Id suggest speed up training, change ages to every 2 months is a year, and lessen the speed reduction per year. That way guys will get to high levels quicker, and cycle through the system faster. It doesnt have to be drastic. I think the original speed or maybe a hair faster would be good. Maybe help breath a bit of life in the game.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Fighting resets it to 0 along with training that skill (also related skillls lower it a bit). So if your guy fights once a month then around 2-3 wks after that do some general training in areas (like clinchwork to lower elbows/knees/etc a bit), throw in some sparring and he should be good. If you have an older guy who is in just the right spot for you and you dont need/want to train up any skills just maintain, maybe you should try training with an all useless coach? That way you reset the ticker and you don't add skills in case you hit your potential cap.

As to speeding up the game, screw that imo.

• Upvote 1

I feel bad for Mike. He just cannot win. haha

I have an idea - for the next three months no one say a word about training, de-pops and speed included, and then let's see where we are after that. Let's just give this system until July 4th, and then we can all send Mike our feedback on what sucks and what's good, and any change/improvement requests we've come up with.

I don't think de-pops are an issue, nor is a lack of warning about them. Everyone is in the same boat. All fighters are going to de-pop at some point. No "maintenance" in the world will help you avoid that. It's a skill cap, and when you hit a specific level, you will de-pop as you gain in another skill. It's just the way it is.

Please, for the love of all things holy, give this a chance.

• Upvote 6

I kind of like the new system. Sure knees de-popped the day after he implemented it which I found to be a bit soon, and I haven't worked out my personalized training schedule yet. But, I have a pretty good idea about how I plan to handle training and the group of projects I am about to bring up. All in all I see it as more realistic and fun.

I do not have a problem with the system as a whole. I would just like some kind of reminder that its going to drop. Doesnt have to be the tickers. I look at my Tycoon Assistant page to set up my training. If one of them would turn yellor or red when they need trained a week before or something like the contract inactivity does that would be a huge help.

• Downvote 1

I do not have a problem with the system as a whole. I would just like some kind of reminder that its going to drop. Doesnt have to be the tickers. I look at my Tycoon Assistant page to set up my training. If one of them would turn yellor or red when they need trained a week before or something like the contract inactivity does that would be a huge help.

Then how the fuck is that any different to fucking tickers,.. YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE to keep all stats high because of this change. That is exactly what this change was intended to do.

YOUR SKILLS WILL DEPOP - there is nothing you can fucking about it, this will happen either through being just simply to highly skilled or if you have an older fighter with lots of injuries.

Suck it the fuck up and stop fucking whining princess

• Downvote 3

Then how the fuck is that any different to fucking tickers,.. YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE to keep all stats high because of this change. That is exactly what this change was intended to do.

YOUR SKILLS WILL DEPOP - there is nothing you can fucking about it, this will happen either through being just simply to highly skilled or if you have an older fighter with lots of injuries.

Suck it the fuck up and stop fucking whining princess

The guy who depopped is 24. He fought on 3/30 and depopped on 4/10. Maybe he is too high. I just would like a reminder of when I need to train a skill. That is all.

W Andreas Reinhardt Submission (Triangle) ITFL - Week 2/2 2013-03-30 185 3 02:25 view

Levi James(24) 2013-04-10 Kicks Exceptional, 13 Wonderful, 12 4 http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/layout/popdown.gif

Look, Mike does everything he can to please the players and he RARELY gets praise, Mike, from a long time player who has played consistently for almost 3 years, you do a great job at running this game for what little thanks you get sometimes. I for one appreciate it and I know others do as well.

• Upvote 7

The guy who depopped is 24. He fought on 3/30 and depopped on 4/10. Maybe he is too high. I just would like a reminder of when I need to train a skill. That is all.

Maybe it's because of his potential? Don't forget that Mike added such thing. I think that if your fighters skills are above his hidden potential %, he have to depop to be on his % potential level.

Bragi~

I didnt say not to decline them. I said I would like to have a warning. Thats all.

If I really wanted to whine about something it would be training speed. I think its time to speed it up a bit personally. Cycle new fighters through quicker. Maybe even ages as well. Id suggest speed up training, change ages to every 2 months is a year, and lessen the speed reduction per year. That way guys will get to high levels quicker, and cycle through the system faster. It doesnt have to be drastic. I think the original speed or maybe a hair faster would be good. Maybe help breath a bit of life in the game.

Hell, no! I say again NO FUCKING WAY, PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY!!! The one week=one month time is PERFECT! Let's not fuck with that!

Fighting resets it to 0 along with training that skill (also related skillls lower it a bit). So if your guy fights once a month then around 2-3 wks after that do some general training in areas (like clinchwork to lower elbows/knees/etc a bit), throw in some sparring and he should be good. If you have an older guy who is in just the right spot for you and you dont need/want to train up any skills just maintain, maybe you should try training with an all useless coach? That way you reset the ticker and you don't add skills in case you hit your potential cap.

As to speeding up the game, screw that imo.

Pretty much this. If guys are depopping, then that means the system is working....

No system is going to please everyone and I for one really don't have a problem with the new system at all.

Its all just going to take time to work out and if it takes some time to get training right for each fighter then so be it, it adds a little of excitment and unpredictability to the game! If some people have limited time to play the game well thats not Mike's fault and I don't see why people who make/find time shouldn't get a little advantage for a while until those with less time to put in find a program of training that suits their guys.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I've been paying for this game for a few years now and have rarely if ever complained. That changes now. This new change to tickers not showing and then they decline is ridiculous. I wont be paying again unless this is change immedialtely. I think this is a great game but tweaking things this much might be ruining the game. Just a thought.

• Upvote 1

No system is going to please everyone

couldnt of said a truer statement then above -- everyone cried about tickers now crying about not see tickers -- :suicide_anim:

I've been paying for this game for a few years now and have rarely if ever complained. That changes now. This new change to tickers not showing and then they decline is ridiculous. I wont be paying again unless this is change immedialtely. I think this is a great game but tweaking things this much might be ruining the game. Just a thought.

• Downvote 1

BTW. I appreciate what Mike does. Some of the changes have been good other not so much but for fighters to lose skill without warnign and to say you don't have to worry about tickers anymore stinks. Maybe that's not the intention to not have tickers or not to have to worry about them but it's becoming much to complicated for the avid player. I pay just like everyone else. The game should accomodate different types of players with different commitment levels.

BTW. I appreciate what Mike does. Some of the changes have been good other not so much but for fighters to lose skill without warnign and to say you don't have to worry about tickers anymore stinks. Maybe that's not the intention to not have tickers or not to have to worry about them but it's becoming much to complicated for the avid player. I pay just like everyone else. The game should accomodate different types of players with different commitment levels.

I'm more than happy to hear constructive feedback but you haven't really explained what your problem is with the new system? Just that you don't get warning that something is going down? I mean, the decrease is happening for everyone, so what's the problem, especially when the actual loss is like 0.05 points per session or something? I mean, that takes 20 sessions just to lose 1 point and 200 sessions (3.5 game years) to lose one skill level... and that's if you never train that particular skill and never fight.

• Upvote 1