How long do you spend Thinking up a fighter name?

I spend hours searching the web for cool name combinations & unique words to make give my fighters swag. I don't know why I do this but I dont think I'm alone...

I'm usually not tooo bad, no longer then 10mins... Most extraordinary one I got is Wesley Van Perkin.. dunno where the fuck i got that from haha.. he is fighting tonight as well! c'mon WVP!

I really hope that you didn't spend hours before coming up with the name Bomberman Jr.

But I do spend a lot of time figuring out fighter names, in most cases.

Ha, funny you mention him. I just cut him 30 minutes ago. Slow learner

Hah, yeah... i got several gangster movie chars like Boris "The Blade", Dominik Napolitano, "Lefty" Ruggiero, then also some random names i made up... like "The Equine Butcher" Bronko Strunz, "Ipanema Inquisitor" Joao Ribeiro da Silva, "El Conquistador" Tico Ponce de Leon. Or combinatations like Gegard Houllebecq, where the prename obviously refers to one of my favourite fighters and the last name to one of my favourite writers. "Kid Stardust" Hank Chinaski for example is the alter ego of Charles Bukowski in some of his stories, a (former) can boxer lol.

My favourite story regarding a name is the story of "Los Vatos Mustacho"... our alliance once made a ally-internal creation tournament and 4 of us brought in a bunch of brothers, easy to recognize by their avatars, the Mustacho brothers. :D We had hilarious photoshop'ed mariachi group pics and customs, but they didn't survive a hd crash. Some stuff is still in Barney's Feeble Fightwear thread, but the pearls are gone. :( Anyways, there were some reincarnations... Daemon (champ) and my brother, "El Mariachi" Rogerio Mustacho are still around and pretty great packages skillwise, both fight for NGF in St. Pete. Mr Zaitev just brought back Alexito Mustacho and with the return of Barney/Zoidberg, also Barnito Mustacho reincarnated with him. :) The boys are back in town lol!

Otherwise... i have the killer name... the name is so good, has to be p4p material. My Prob is... every time i create a guy with the name, the learning speed sucks big time... and the more i create of them, the more i kinda NEED him to be a granite chin. A neverending story. More than 10 times created, no joke. His 25yo reincarnation made a good run in the big QFC tourney, but i want him to be a 18yo prospec of course. Remember his name: Azamat "Crusher" Secoy

Usually the name comes pretty quick after I decide what kind of fighting I want and where he should come from. I don't really take much time unless its a guy from a far off country like Thailand or the Philippines in which case I usually consult a list of names and see which combination fits together the best.

I'm usually not tooo bad, no longer then 10mins... Most extraordinary one I got is Wesley Van Perkin.. dunno where the fuck i got that from haha.. he is fighting tonight as well! c'mon WVP!

he got subbed in 30 secs :(

When i started playing the game, i just went to the Marvel homepage and picked up 10 names there. Most of those guys are gone now, and my newer creations got their names from comedy movies, mostly ones containing Will Ferrel and the caracters he play.

I go with themes... last set of fighters I created were named after Archer characters. But I stopped for a while and neglected them, so I'm just using them to fight, get some extra cash, so I can properly train my new set of fighters, named after Morel Orel characters