New Managers pls read

PBR

Cbd is very fair. Give's great advice when i started palying tycoon. and basically won all my fights, except QFC org. my fighter is 2-0-0 in HWP and im 90% sure ill win my next fight as well, with the tips cb has given me.

I received a contract offer for 200-200-15k but rather than creating a thread and calling C BD out I questioned it and I was rude to about, which was wrong. C BD to his credit replied and explained in a friendly manner it was a standard offer and asked what I'd like, which he then gave was a decent signing bonus then 1k 15k. I accepted two contracts and both have had one fight. I went 1-1 oth where in evenbased fights as all fights are done by adding the numbers of fighters primary up and getting them as close as possible. I was even offered 70k if one of my fighters doesnt reach a certain ranking at the end of his first contract which was a nice touch, but I declined. It's not a normal org by any means but is one of if not the best i've been in and i played for almost 3 years before having a gap and returning.

I asked for a long training reak fr one of my fighters that was accepted and given a match 60 days in advance. Like i said I had my doubts but c bd has been nothing but great in the time ive been in the org and invited him to my alliance and he is nearly helpful there and helped people there with a lot of money for nothing or little in return. C BD was really hurt by this and said in an org mail which is why a lot of the org managers replied which I think shows what they feel of the org. I'd suggest anyone take a contract and give it a try and i'm sure you'll be happy with how it's run. A few managers have said about the messages we get and they are really funny a few times i've cracked up at work on my lunch break reading them. Top org, top man. Don't let the hate get you down. For the record I also think PBR is a top man from my dealings in the past with him

Fighter : Vinko Pintaric Org : HEAVYWEIGHT PRIZEFIGHTING LAS VEGAS Org Base : Las Vegas Signing Bonus : 200 Base Pay : 200 Win Bonus : 15000 Fights : 4 Weight : 265 lbs. Expires : 25 Oct 2013 Inactivity Clause : 29 Exclusive : Yes

please new mangers do not get sucked into contracts like this -- please look around and ask others before getting sucked in by the look of a good win bonus -- yea the win bonus may be good but the signing and base pay sucks ass -- dont get fooled into thinking you have a chance at the win bonus cause you will be afro's next fight for 4 fights so he can build some more fake hype on your dime

I think the reason Cbd finds this so offending is because its coming from a Moderator who should not be sharing their personal opinions with the masses as it could influence people to think badly of his org over all, defamation of character so to speak.

As a Moderator you should only express natural opinions understanding that new players find you influencing just because you are a moderator.

As for C's org, fair fights and an owner willing to communicate with you make it one of the top orgs out there.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

. A few managers have said about the messages we get and they are really funny a few times i've cracked up at work on my lunch break reading them.

wow. i can honestly say that i had no idea people even read that crap i write lol. maybe ill put a little more effort in since people do like some of it. just made my day and the other guys who mentioned my writing. :) btw i had straight a's in school except one class. english and i barely passed lol

and thank you all who posted here sticking up for me. i am quite tha pansy at heart and like steelpenn said, its mostly the special influence of a moderators voice. also i was reading other posts by pbr the days before this and was quite impressed by him until this :/ but at any rate. ty all and ill try to be more of a duck in the future and let it run off my back (no sex jokes u sickos!) sry for being a baby about it everyone...

I'll write a quick (hopefully, I tend to ramble) post detailing my varied experiences with CBD/AA and Heavyweight Prize Fighting.

I first fought for HWP with my fighter Black Belt http://www.mmatycoon....php?FID=85043. I took eight fights with a decent signing/show/win contract including additional cash to permanently transfer Black Belt to Las Vegas (to cut down on travel expenses). After the first long contract was nearly complete, Black Belt received a renegotiation offer and I signed it without checking what it said. It was a rookie mistake that I admit to making but I was too used to organizations renegotiating the same value over and over at that point. This new deal gave $1,000 to show and something like $10,000 to win. I was stunned when I realized this and felt the same way many of you do about it- as though CBD would be inspired to offer me tougher fights in order to only pay me the $1,000. I have no reason to believe that is the case given my later experiences with him but that was my initial gut reaction.

The only complaint I had aside from the new contract terms was the constant rematch offers. CBD later told me that typically he tries to offer people around the same hype+pop level fights against each other (understandably, I'm fairly certain that's the better way to match fights). The result of this was that a small handful of us kept fighting each other in the stagnant middle of the pack.

At this point I was reading up on the negative publicity surrounding the organization and I bought into the feelings that everybody else held. The fact of the matter is that if you take the time to communicate with CBD (and come from a neutral standing... it's clear that some people on here will never be chummy with him) you can usually get what you need.

Most recently he offered two of my fighters contracts and I hesitated to respond due to my uneasy feelings towards him. Despite everything I said before, he released Black Belt without requiring me to buy my way out of the contract and never said an unkind word in the process. Still, I messaged him with my unease. He offered me new contracts with 1 day inactivity clauses on them so that if I ever feel unhappy with the company I am free to leave immediately. I took him up on these new contracts and I don't predict that I will be using the inactivity clauses.

The only other thing I will say is that there are too few of us on here trying to communicate with and assist new managers. I can't give CBD anything but props for that.

Long story made short: If you don't like the contract, don't sign it. If you sign it and realize you don't like it, send him a mail saying you're unhappy with it. If he refuses to release you, just do what everybody else does: Make a thread on the forums crying about him.