Pit Fight League - Rebirth Tourney (200k id) Cash/VIP Prizes

EzekelRAGE

Hello Pit Fight League has reopened and is now a 200k id restricted fight org in London. To celebrate we are doing a couple of tournies to crown our champs.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1267043895PFL%20Logo.jpg

Divisions: LHW - WW - FW

Prizes (For each Division): 3 months vip - PFL Championship - 50k to Manager or Fighter

After your fighter is eliminated he will be released from PFL or can continue fighting under the PFL banner with an new contract, if the manager wants.

You must meet the ID requirements to partake in this tourney. The finals for each tourney would be for the the PFL championship of the division so winner is expected to stay with PFL. Matches will be 3 five minute rounds in a cage, with the finals being 5 five minute rounds. Contracts for tourney will be 1k/1k/1k, for 3-4 fights. Looking to have the fights take place every 17 or so days. Any questions send me a pm or post in this thread.

Signups CLOSED.

LHW Signups

1. Kjell Carlstrom - Nick M

2. Shane Walsh - Josaph

WW Signups

1. David Lopan - Nemesis84

FW Signups

1. Vince Willis - Rory Daly

has anyone else shown interest besides us 3? hopefully it happens

I am thinking about joing to this tournament. I may have a fighter or even two.

Bragi~

I am thinking about joing to this tournament. I may have a fighter or even two.

Bragi~

I bet the fact that I joined made you ant to join even more haha... what weight class you goin for?

I bet the fact that I joined made you ant to join even more haha... what weight class you goin for?

Not really, but if it makes you happy feel free to think whatever you want. I am thinking about WW and LHW unless my lighter fighters will be worth to be signed to FW.

Bragi~