Post counter.

There is a option in forum where you can see have much you have posted in day but I think we need a place where you can see have much you have posted in week because now I cant understand have much I have posted and if I will take that number 1 spot in week and also that would encourage people to post more.

• Downvote 11

well its not about how much you post its about the quality of your post -- reason you have so many negative post

First of all I dont care about those +- not even a single bit. But if you want active forum you need something so the people post more its not that much about quality of the posts is more about the activity. And week counter would put more blood in forum and that is what we need at the moment.

• Downvote 7

I am not sure why MMA Tycoon would be taking the advice of someone who was not only previously banned from the forum but has racked up almost 900 down votes.

• Upvote 1

I am not sure why MMA Tycoon would be taking the advice of someone who was not only previously banned from the forum but has racked up almost 900 down votes.

Because I am smart?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

well its not about how much you post its about the quality of your post -- reason you have so many negative post

Thats not what she said. hehe.

• Downvote 1

First of all I dont care about those +- not even a single bit. But if you want active forum you need something so the people post more its not that much about quality of the posts is more about the activity. And week counter would put more blood in forum and that is what we need at the moment.

I think a lot of people avoid posting due to your high 'activity' as you put it, in so many threads.

• Upvote 2

Humors: Please go away and leave us alone. You contribute nothing to the forums but endless white noise. Also, nobody likes you.

yeah shut up HUMORS nobody wants to play with you

• Upvote 1