PFL: Tycoon Golden Gloves Tournament

http://www.mmatycoon...pic=35807&st=60

Anyone else struggle to think where to put the other 110 points after punches and strike Def?

I take it that was meant to be Billy? If so I added him, let me know if I was wrong. Uhm if you don't plan on keeping him after the tourney it doesn't really matter. If you plan on keeping him maybe cw or another standup skill, if you do KT.

ouch...unless this kid has ridiculously good hiddens, he's out. not the sharpest knife in the drawer if ya know what i mean lol

That sucks lol. Last group of guys I created, I went thru like 5-7 guys before I got a couple that were decent/average learners.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=215596 or http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=215598. Not sure which one as of yet. Both passed the learning test, just waiting to get them a fight and see who has the better hiddens. Here's hoping for Alexander to be that man, as he has the fastest learning percentage I have ever had

Awards for the tournament. With the exception of ones marked with *, all awards will be 3k. Awards in bold mean more than one person can win the award.

*Mr. Untouchable – Fighter least hit in a fight

*Mr. Endurance – Most punches taken without being finished

Berserk – Shortest (T)KO

*Mr. Rage – Most punches thrown

Cobra Kai No Mercy Award – Most Finishes

Mr. Perfect – Undefeated

*Part Time Entertainer – Best Fight Rating

*Technique 101 – Most Accurate Puncher

Jordan Johnson Memorial Award – One Punch KO

Comeback Kid – Best Comeback

Marathon Man – Most Decisions

Mr. Scissorhands – Fighter with most wins via cut

Timber!!! – Fighter who scores most Knockdowns

* = Award will be awarded twice. One for a single match. The second will be based on total fights, they must have a minimum of 2 fights for this one. The 1k and 2k will be awarded, respectively.

----------------------------------------------

On the ones with *, figured that would be the best way to award guys who got eliminated in first round and guys who got more fights in.

Sidenote= These awards and a few more will be awarded monthly to PFL Fighters, along with VIP. So if you sign with us after the tourney, you can have more chances at getting these awards :thumbup: .

Oh Shit Rory! Did you see who is in the same part of the bracket as you? haha its going to be a bloodbath, I'm down 0-2 against you but I think this will be as good of a stage as any to turn it around! Anybody going to be making any side wagers on this?

That is presuming both of us get past the first round! I must say despite my previous smack talk that I am just a little nervous cos my guys learning speed is preeeetty slow. Anyway, I believe he will pull off the win! Hope I get to fight you!

hey bobby fossil where you hiding bro!? Guess who has got their punches up to sensational, don't be scared homie!

Impressive! I'm scared for Bobby.

*I ventured down to Ten Ton Hammer, JBomb's new gym just off The Strip in Las Vegas. JBomb was back and I hadn't talked to him in a long time. This new gym

was a lot different than Primal Concrete Gym though...nothing fancy at all. Bryant Helix let me in and showed me around. No machines, no mirrors, nothing fancy

at all. It looked like a warehouse with weights, pull-up racks, a couple rowers, 3 ropes, 2 huge tractor tires, some gymnastic rings and an octagon.

Christian Slaughter greeted me and told me that JBomb was unavailable. He also told me that there was a specific reason, other than an interview with JBomb, that

I was called down there...JBomb's newest signee, Curtis Sheppard, a scrappy boxer from Montana. JBomb's fighters never disappoint so I wasn't about to pass up

an opportunity to talk to one of them...also, I wasn't about to walk away from this gym empty handed.

Flanked by Christian Slaughter and Phil DeBlunt, we sat in JBomb's office...*

Reporter: "Curtis, Nice to finally meet you."

Sheppard: "Likewise, thanks for the interview. Where do we start?"

Reporter: "How about some background first?"

Sheppard: "Sure...I grew up in Kalispell, MT, my Mom was an English teacher and my Dad was a Lumberjack. I have two brothers, Dallas and Daryl and we fought

all the time. One day, my Dad caught us throwin' down in the backyard and decided to enroll us all in some boxing classes at the local gym. We loved it and we all

still box to this day, although I'm the only one attempting a shot at it professionally."

Reporter: "Well you're taking a hell of a shot with this Golden Gloves Tournament at PFL."

Sheppard: "Most definitely! Can't wait either! I've been waiting a long time for an opportunity like this and I will not be denied."

Reporter: "You sound pretty confident. Why is that? Where does it come from?"

Sheppard: "Of course I'm confident. I'm pretty sure no one else out there likes to fight more than I do."

Reporter: "Okay....why do you like to fight?"

Sheppard: "I don't know...it's...it's like a show of strength, a contest...like a dance or somethin'. it's hard to explain...I just love it."

Reporter: "You like to dance?"

Sheppard: "No..."

Reporter: "I didn't know dancing was a contest. Like American Bandstand? Grease?...or more like You Got Served?"

Sheppard: "You're missing the point, dude."

Reporter:...*shakes head*..."Okay, nevermind...anyways, you destroyed Patrick Willis in an actual MMA fight. How did you like that?"

Sheppard: "I was scared shitless when he took me to the ground! Hahaha! Luckily, Christian (Slaughter) showed me a couple things the night before! Hahaha!

Other than that, I just did my thing and when I saw my opportunity, I just smoked'm! Promise, I'm gonna do the same to Eboda this weekend!"

Reporter: "Yeah, Eboda is rather untested. How do you plan for that?"

Sheppard: "You don't...you shut up and fight!"

Reporter: "Excellent...and on that note..."

...*Sheppard gets up and walks out of the room*...

• Upvote 1