Ultimate Pit Fighting: Montreal

Hello and welcome to the official fight forums for the Montreal branch of the popular organization chain "Ultimate Pit Fighting".

We currently have branches in: Montreal, Quebec, Canada; New York City, New York, USA; Las Angeles, Nevada, USA. The founding company and most established among us hosts fights in Hilo, Hawaii, USA.

We promote fighters that fall within the 190k ID level. This is to promote fairness among the younger breed of fighters and to protect them from the much more established veterans that may be available on the free agent market. The idea is to allow these young fighters to come up at their own speed fighting peers of an equal level.

Currently, UPF: Montreal hosts fights only within the following weight classes: Welterweight (170 lbs), Middleweight (185 lbs), Light-heavyweight (205 lbs), and Heavyweight (265 lbs). Plans are underway to promote the smaller fighters in the future.

The purpose of this forum thread is for fighters to promote their upcoming fights and tell us why we should tune in to see them perform. Fighters that post frequently within any given month can receive monthly bonus awards including the covetted " Mr. Personality " award*. Mr. Personality is a monthly title that will be awarded to the most active fighter in the media. Acceptable outlets for creative fighter writing include but are not limited to: Posting in this thread, creating your own thread with a complete fighter interview and linking it on this thread, submitting an interview to the Tycoon Times and linking to it from this thread, and commenting on the Event Discussion on the actual event page.

The current payout for receiving Mr. Personality is $500 as well as having your name plastered on the news page as the title holder. Fighters that post frequently but don't receive the award may be given an honorable mention and a similar monetary bonus.

It would be ideal for people to stay active on this thread while posting at least the most basic of trash talk or self-promotion. I know that it's hard to balance training, businesses, and real life but even the most basic of postings can lead to a bonus.

*Currently Mr. Personality is the only monthly award being honored. Others will be posted soon as well!

The time has come for me to create a top ten list of fighters within my organization. As is the case with all top ten lists, this one will be subject to my own opinions. I will be judging fighters based on their records (especially their UPF fights), their method of victories, their known skills, and of course their hype. Don't be surprised if the top hyped fighter doesn't always top the list over more dominant opposition. It would be my desire, however, for the most dangerous fighters to climb to the top position and remain there.

I will be adding names and updating this list after each event so stay tuned!

*When a fighter's rank changes, you will see their prior rank next to their record.*

Welterweight – 170 lbs

Champion: Ronald Rousey

1. Matrim Cauthon (7-2)

2. Bear Stevenson (5-1-1)

3. Nyrkilla Tepttava (4-1)

4. Sam Tarake (3-0)

5. Steven Smith (2-0)

6. Sean Sorrowe ( 3-2)

7. N ando De Leeuw (2-1)

8. Urban Fox (1-0)

9. Anderson Jones (3-2)

10. Jesse Murdoch (4-3)

Middleweight – 185 lbs

Champion: Fenix Espada

1. Thomas Hooke (4-0)

2. Anthony Becerra (2-1)

3. James Van Der Sluijs (2-1)

4. George Greggors (1-0-1)

5. Biggie Schakleton (2-1)

6. Liam Lanchester (1-3)

7. Jadyson Costa (3-2)

8. Ethan Blake (4-2)

9. James Abs (1-2)

10. Sylvia Silva (2-3)

Light-heavyweight – 205 lbs

Champion: Sal Langreck

1. Maxwell Price (4-0)

2. Lord Vladimir (3-2)

3. Micky Manderlin (3-2)

4. Philmore Butts (5-5)

5. Luis Hernadez (2-1)

6. Nick Alport (2-1)

7. Jack Tombstone (3-2)

8. Alexander Georges (1-1)

9. Maurice De La Rue (2-4)

10. Guillaume Mein (6-6)

Heavyweight – 265 lbs

Champion: N/A

1. Sean Coleman (4-0)

2. Tigellinus Satanae (6-0)

3. Paso Leati (3-1)

4. Jonathon Bond (4-4)

5. Gleison Maldonado (2-0)

6. Cigano Da Silva (6-2)

7. Shawn Bhaltair (3-3)

8. Carter Wang (3-4)

9. Mikey Meyers (3-2)

10. Trygve Bondevik (7-5)

Im Nick the Dick, and i caught up with Eddard Stark in his gym Nights Watch MMA Academy

Nick: Hi Ed, do you mind if i call you that

Eddard: I do, call me Ned or Eddard you sack of wine.

Nick: Okay, NED, you will be fighting Sean Sorrowe at UPF:Montreal's first event Raise the Curtains, what are your thoughts on this?

Ned: Sean, he is a tough warrior, his manager knows what hes doing. But so does mine. Its an honour to fight on the first of something, im young enough i hope i can make this my home

Nick: Your first fight on the regional circuit was against (checks) some guy named Lou Duval. How do you think that went?

Ned: Your asking me that. Really? Well it took 14 seconds for me to KO him, i surprised myself with the quickness of the KO. he was a grappler and i KO'ed him Sorrowe a grappler and ill KO him

Nick: Well i will wish you good luck with your fight.

Ned: Thank you, sir

Nick: Im off to Ronda ROusey's gym. i dont have an interview but i will try to hit on her

500$ ingame money? :nogood:

Yep. Once I get more established with regular events, I can afford better awards. I also intend to give bonuses for other actions but for now I would be satisfied with people posting on here.

Im Nick the Dick, and i caught up with Eddard Stark in his gym Nights Watch MMA Academy

Nick: Hi Ed, do you mind if i call you that

Eddard: I do, call me Ned or Eddard you sack of wine.

Nick: Okay, NED, you will be fighting Sean Sorrowe at UPF:Montreal's first event Raise the Curtains, what are your thoughts on this?

Ned: Sean, he is a tough warrior, his manager knows what hes doing. But so does mine. Its an honour to fight on the first of something, im young enough i hope i can make this my home

Nick: Your first fight on the regional circuit was against (checks) some guy named Lou Duval. How do you think that went?

Ned: Your asking me that. Really? Well it took 14 seconds for me to KO him, i surprised myself with the quickness of the KO. he was a grappler and i KO'ed him Sorrowe a grappler and ill KO him

Nick: Well i will wish you good luck with your fight.

Ned: Thank you, sir

Nick: Im off to Ronda ROusey's gym. i dont have an interview but i will try to hit on her

Thanks for being the first! I couldn't help but read the last line of your thing in the voice of Renato Laranja. "I off to Honda Housey's gym. I don't have interview but I try to make hit on her."

DISCLAIMER:>>>>> If you don't know who Nick Diaz is or have never watched any of his youtube/press call rants go check those out first<<<

Hello All, my name is Connie Lingus and I host a local montreal radio show. I got a txt from a fired up Sean Sorrowe asking to be on the show in regards to his upcoming UPF MTRL fight against Eddard Stark.

C: Hey Sean, your fighting E Stark on the first ever UPF MTRL card, i hear you wanna talk about your opponent.

Sean: Yeah whats up Connie, isnt that a girls name? (traffic noises)

C: Sean...are you driving? could you maybe pull over while we do the interview?

Sean: Nah fuck that man, we in Stockton. Im more worried about soccer moms than cops. HEY FUCK YOUR MOTHER!......sorry someone cut me off.

C: Wow!? calm down man (nervous laughs) so about Eddard.....whats the beef?

Sean: Yeah he musta been fired up after training or something cause he been talkin shit, saying he gonna KO me, like he wants to hurt me or something. that just makes no sense...you know? go round talkin a big game like you gonna mess some people up and shit.....that's not right in my books.

C: Ok thats a lot to digest at once, so obviously you think your going to win though?

Sean: im sure i can whup his ass, no way he trains with tougher people than I do, he won't be able to stop me. Tycoon Mafia What! What!

C: What?

Sean: no.....nothing.....whatever

C: Ok....... so is the beef real between you too?

Sean: I HOPE SO MOTHERFUCKER!

C: Wow, ok...good to hear. Im ready to go for this fight and this interview could not go any worse so let's just segway on from here before you kill someon.

Sean: Yeah whatever, shout outs to Tycoon Mafia, my manager Max Marks, all my training partners and coaches, all my friends, all my family all my....*phone line cuts out*

C:yeah there is no telling how long that was going to go on for.....well that's Sean Sorrowe ladies and gentleman, quite the character. Hope you can all tune into his fight, Ultimate Pit Fighting Montreal 1, 18th of May at Wild Bob's Bar.

Eddard Stark had this to say in reply to Sean Sorrow: When was I ever disrespectful all I said was I was gonna KO you, im not winning a decision or sub, do you wanna stand with me. I had respect for you but after this I have my doubts I would like to put you in your place. Dafuq is Tycoon Mafia, i'm a born and bred northman I was tought respect. Sometimes it is hard to respect. Give me some of what your smoking, actually don't I don't touch that shit man

Connie Lingus: ......the weather in Montreal today might actually start too ....what the fuck?

*Sean Sorrowe storms into the small recording studio, fired up*

Sean: Yo I should be training and i hear that this fool has been talkin shit again!

C: Dude wtf are you talking about? You cant just walk in here!

Sean: Nah fuck that! fuck you too Connie, i hate your stupid radio show anyways!

C: Get out of here!

Sean: I'm coming for you Stark! im coming for you motherfucker!

*sean storms out*

C: sorry about that people, this guy is crazy!

Candice: "This is Candice Levvings for Fight Club News and I'm here with Mickey 'The Pitbull' Manderlin. Mickey you're set to fight in UPF: 1 against Raoul 'The Rock' Ramirez, can you tell me your thoughts on the fight?"

Mickey: "Yeah sure, you know I saw the tapes for Ramirez's last fights and they weren't too impressive, but I know better than most that you can't write someone off before they get a chance to show their stuff. He's a good wrestler, he's gonna wanna take me to the ground and you know I'm gonna have to deal with that, one way or another."

Candice: "As you said Ramirez is known to be a solid wrestler despite his record, but you also have a wrestling background what can we expect to see in a week."

Mickey: "Well yeah like I said he's a better wrestler than me so I'm gonna mix it up a little. He's not gonna want to stand up with me and I'm going to make him work to take me down. But once we're there he's gonna find out my ground game aint too shabby either so you know I'm not afraid of him."

Candice: "Now Mickey your last fight ended pretty quickly there's been some rumours that you may not be cut out for this sport. What do you gotta say to the critics?"

Mickey: "Hey listen, I'm not gonna make excuses. I got caught. That's all there is to it. Everyone gets caught. All that means is I gotta send the message out to everyone that I'm here to stay and I got skills to bring to the table. Ramirez is in a similar situation ya know so for both of us this is big fight. I'm going to war, I'm gonna bring everything I got and he better do the same. I'm not looking for no decisions I'm going end the fight with the ref pulling me off of him. And when they raise my hand at the end noone's gonna be doubting me then."

Candice: "Alright Mickey, thanks for your time and I wish you the best."

Mickey: "Hey what you doing later tonight..."

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there, im Nick the Dick here with last nights winner from UPF-M-1: Raise the Curtain, Eddard Stark

Nick: First off, congrats on the win buddy.

Ned: Thank you

Nick: Well, the KO ended weeks of trash talking between you and Sean. How are you feeling right now?

Ned: Well, i thought that i should have KO'ed him earlier and disappoited with the fact he shot for one takedown and got it. I came back in the second and wanted to leave no doubt who the better fighter was.

Nick: With no confirmed fight of the night yet, are you hoping for extra money for your efforts?

Ned: i wanted KO the FOTN, but hopefully Marcus will see that the fight was clearly one of the best and it had the fansd cheering for one of us. I thought i would of got KO of the night but Marcus saw fit not to honour me with that i just have to try to get it next time. Sean, i respect you as a fighter now after our fight, but you have to sort out your mental game, smack talking me only fired me up to land that haymaker.

Nick: Talk us through the finish.

Ned: I knocked him down, he got back up but i saw his legs were giving way i jabbed him he was trying to get his footing i launched my right hand he went down, simple as.

Nick: is there anyone on your radar that you would like to fight next?

Ned: You know me ill fight anyone, i would prefer a stand up guy to give a show for the fans, i dont want some guy trying to hump my legs. I suppose Marcus will wait until the next fight card to see what the other 170 pounders are doing.

Nick: Well thanks for your time again Ned, hope to see more of you and your big right hand.

Nick the Dick here again moving to interview Lewyn Martell

Nick: Well you got subbed pretty badly, what are your thoughts

Lewyn: I am going home and finding someone to shag and release my anger. I was disappointed, i wanted to stand but he took me down. I came into the fight with less that half my energy i over did it in the bedroom with, well i cant say who her husband might stick a sword through my belly. I just want to rebound and come back better, i will say no more. (gets up and walks out the room with a raging hard on)

Nick: Well okay, was it me that turned him on or the thought of sex?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone this is Mary Jane with Motavation Magazine and I am in Montreal Elite Gym hoping to speak with Anthony "Taco" Becerra. There he is right behind us lifting weights. [walks over to "Taco"]

MJ: Mr. Becerra I was hoping to speak with you for a minute.

Taco: Sure but please make it quick. My cousin is out back waitin on me to spark up a blunt.

MJ: Now I did not know they allowed you to smoke Marijuana in MMA. Or at the gym.

Taco: Shhhhhhhhh! Next question.

MJ: [winks] I got you. Moving along. Taco, you MMA debut is going to be at the UPF Montreal's fifth event, UPF-M 5: The Perfect Catalyst against Jereld Jenson who will be looking for his second win inside the cage. Would you like to comment on your opponent?

Taco: Who? Oh yeah I gotta fight someone. All I know is that after the fight me and this Jared guy or whatever will throw back a few beers and smoke a blunt or two take a few jeebs and talk about the fight. It'll be fun, you should join us Mary.

MJ: Well that was one of the classiest responses that I've ever had. I wish you the best of luck in your fight with Jereld Jenson. Anything you would like to say before I head out?

Taco: Yeah, Motavation - it take away all your frustration... Jeebers all day Nugguh.

MJ: Um I'm not sure what that means but alright. This is Motavation Magazine reporter Mary Jane saying good day.

MJ: Hey Taco wait up. Think I could join in on that blunt?

[Taco smiles and they walk outside]

• 2 weeks later...

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/40/40w1.jpg

Anthony "Your King" Becerra

Jerald Jenson You fuckin piece of shit. I am going to fuck your sister then force your mother to lick my balls. I then just might rape your father. After I do all of this I will smoke a bowl and shit on your porch nugguh. You are a coward that must realize that I am your king and you are less then garbage you cockless wonder. Stupid cbomb fuckin choke on your own vomit while I fuck your wife in the ass...

FUCK YOU

Hi Everyone.

I'm looking forward UPF-M 4: One for the Money . Some fight will be Epic.

Additionnally, we have a great anouncement to make. Ultimate Fighting Fuel is now officially in partnership with the Ultimate Pit Fighting - Montreal.

So, Ladies and gentlemen, Enjoy the shows.

Not less than nine fighters represent us in this competition.

If you want to join, please let me know.

Taite Bystaru

• 5 months later...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/10/10w17.jpg

Rupert "McTodd" Psmith (221207)

A word of warning to my opponent Mr. Time Bang. My last opponent who thought he had an advantage over me on the ground quickly found himself mounted, be careful what you wish for Mr. Bang.

Best,

Psmith (the "p" is silent as in pshrimp)

• 1 month later...

Contender Philmore Butts returns to the cage to get back to his winning ways in what is going to be a tough matchup with up and comer Anthony Alvarez. Fighting a guy relatively new has the drawbacks of not knowing what he will do.. so the plan is simple, smash and grab, and smash some more.