Dark Soul Combat Tournament (170lbs)

The two remaining slots are now spoken for. Once I have the fighter names I will put those in a hat with the 2 guys already signed and pick the match ups.

Hopefully now we can concentrate on getting some wins!

So SP is so scared that even 50k to prize pool and me fighting for free will not get a fight against him?

So SP is so scared that even 50k to prize pool and me fighting for free will not get a fight against him?

Can you not read? SP has accepted twice. Didn't even complain when I sent it through a second time. I have already told you the reason why.

That's the last time I'm replying now.

This is so sad I offered 50k to prize pool and even to fight for free to humiliate this guy in the fight but he is so scared he paid you to kick me out of the tournament :( And that is why multi accounting is bad my friends :(

• Downvote 3

Edgars if you want a shot at me ill set up an event just for us in a neutral org and have 5-10 of my fighters face yours? I will pay for your travel expences.

Now what bitch

• Upvote 1

Offered 50k and to fight for free still not enought for these boys to man up and fight me.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-bp0TvUq8iJ4/USfXcQB81UI/AAAAAAAAAao/THoZAlMHlj4/s1600/Johnny20Cash20FINGER202.jpg

Edgars if you want a shot at me ill set up an event just for us in a neutral org and have 5-10 of my fighters face yours? I will pay for your travel expences.

Now what bitch

Look at my fighte creation date and think twice.

But I can fight your bum fighter after tournament are you cool with it? for 50k of course.

I'm pretty sure the scared one is the guy who wouldn't accept the fight. Just saying

Have can I accept it if he kicked me out of the tournamet? Like I said 50k free fights give me to fight that bum.

• Downvote 1

Go cry somewhere else. Its your fault not some conspiracy shit

I am not crying just saying have it is. I dont care that much about the tournament at all I just wanted to beat up that cheater SP hopfully he is not to scared and he will fight my guy after the tournament ant that will probably be soon because I cant see him getting over the first round.

Then shut up and leave the forum if you dont care

I dont care about the tournament but I care to humiliated SP so if he is not scared he can fight my guy after tournament.

• 4 weeks later...

There will be no smack talk from me... I believe the cocky smack talk approach may be why I am losing tourney fights... I mean clearly its not my slider skills, I am a fuckin guru with dem sliders. :shades:

BOOOOOOM! Where is my KOTN bonus? =) My boy got cut then knocked down and after that he was rocked. He then regrouped and unleashed a devastating KO punch himself. Damn I like that...

So who's next? Is there a tournament tree somewhere? If not I'd suggest you to use challonge.com.