Dark Soul Combat Tournament (170lbs)

Dee its me and you again... I will show you no mercy.. this aint gonna be no hastings vs Kulho!

We'll see about that. Im not thrilled to see a wonderful wrestler there but dammit I'll make it a war somehow!

Go where to see the match up tree?

• 3 weeks later...

Cheers man, took me a while to build up the courage to watch the pbp

It was a good fight and grats for the win. Saibot seems to be a good fighter even tho he lost today so Im going to keep him at least for now. Maybe one day these two can have a rematch who knows. =)

It was a good fight and grats for the win. Saibot seems to be a good fighter even tho he lost today so Im going to keep him at least for now. Maybe one day these two can have a rematch who knows. =)

Cheers, I am very happy with the win! Blackwood has made me proud again and would be keen for a rematch in the future!

haha I got lucky, well more than lucky, I forgot to set my sliders, that's the sliders I had for last fight, and that was the worst plan there was for this fight, I was so used to the fights happening in Rio that I was thinking the fights happened 4 hours from now, not that the fights are already over and my fighter is already back in Rio lol

Edit: I can see why Purpose is mad, and I am already half mad with myself despite the fact that I won.

I can't say I've ever seen a fighter counter his own whiff into a TKO win. Either my dude is faster than the Flash...or that whiff was a mistype lol. Either way...I'm coming for that belt :)

• Upvote 1

I can't say I've ever seen a fighter counter his own whiff into a TKO win. Either my dude is faster than the Flash...or that whiff was a mistype lol. Either way...I'm coming for that belt :)

Congrats JayFrost, I was thinking if SP is going to fight on the feet, then he's fucked, and I figured he was, and that the preview was wrong for your fight from the beginning :D

Congrats on the win. I do like the combo missing counter uppercut TKO. Nice one. Good luck in the next round.

Congrats on the win. I do like the combo missing counter uppercut TKO. Nice one. Good luck in the next round.

Thanks man, good fight.

Yeah I was worried that SP was gonna show that the stand up wins were a ploy to get me to think it'd be stand up...so I made sure to set my guy expecting takedowns. Thanks Mystery, congrats on your win too.

Next fight Mr Blackwood, I say give up now you're fucked, it's Blackwood against Joe, unless I forget to set sliders again lol zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Scottie you literally have no chance. Blackwood has this tournament alllllll day!