Time to change.

Hey guys. Had a good chat today with Mike thanks to Crisse and I think its over for me to have you call it troll in the forum. I dont know why people dont like it as far as I think it makes the forum more active and bring new users here but Mike said to me that its not true and that the game looses active members because of it and he looses his money. Because Mike is loosing money of it it could lead up to the close of the game and I dont want it because I havent even reached full potentional in this game because I was banned at the time and now I need a long time to take and get myself back where I was when I was rolling in this game. I wasnt the best manager or even top 10 but I tried hard and had a good record good fighters and good reputation at some point but them something happened and I can blame that only on me. If you ask me really think Mike had done a great job with the game and this has to be third most adicted game to be besides Ultima Online and Dota. And of course not to mention that Mike have helped me a lot out in the game and of course the same goes to others. So lets see what happens at this point I will try to post only good and sesable posts from this moment and I hope the game improves and new managers arive here.

• Upvote 8

Hey guys. Had a good chat today with Mike thanks to Crisse and I think its over for me to have you call it troll in the forum. I dont know why people dont like it as far as I think it makes the forum more active and bring new users here but Mike said to me that its not true and that the game looses active members because of it and he looses his money. Because Mike is loosing money of it it could lead up to the close of the game and I dont want it because I havent even reached full potentional in this game because I was banned at the time and now I need a long time to take and get myself back where I was when I was rolling in this game. I wasnt the best manager or even top 10 but I tried hard and had a good record good fighters and good reputation at some point but them something happened and I can blame that only on me. If you ask me really think Mike had done a great job with the game and this has to be third most adicted game to be besides Ultima Online and Dota. And of course not to mention that Mike have helped me a lot out in the game and of course the same goes to others. So lets see what happens at this point I will try to post only good and sesable posts from this moment and I hope the game improves and new managers arive here.

hope you can stick to it and keep banging away at being #1 in game

Time will tell.

Hope you're actually changing your ways. I remember seeing a post from a user (trashman iirc) saying that he didn't think he was going to come back to the forums because you were trolling. Here's hoping the forums will get a lot more active in the future.

Thats actually the only reason why I want to stop. I know it makes my day all the time and probably some ones also but if we are loosing members it will not get this game anywhere.

• Upvote 1

Every man can change. But no man can be better than the way other men see him. Let's give him some credit... Incredible how much wisdom and tolerance comes with number one spot lol!

soooo, why did u bother to put a period at the end of all that? lol

Not that I will enjoy time here more at this point. But if that really makes people to leave the game then its bad. Of course I dont know way is that but still if it happens it is not good.