Weeks since last trained - Assistant page update

Legend2204

37 members have voted

1. 1. Would you want this feature?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

How would people feel about changing the assistant page so that next to your fighters current skill level eg Boxing Exceptional(18)-

It could have the number of weeks since the skill has been trained, instead of the number of weeks since last popped. It would help keep track of training a lot better. Do people actually ever look at that number anyway?

• Upvote 10

Something like this would help. When ppl see a drop maybe they can ck it out and be like o damn, I havent trained punches in a month or something. Maybe have that date reset when a fight happens, since that is when all skill tickers reset. So I fought yesterday, all my skills would say 1 day(s) since last session. Even though I last trained punches 3 months ago.

And to answer your question, I last looked at it a little over a month ago after my first depop. Hoping it would help with keeping track of training session, but was wrong lol.

Maybe mike can make this easier and save him some issues with people complaining, how about doing something like the 65% skill points or something. Like on tickers so you don't have them, most of the complains seem to be on young guys that are still really low on skills. Mike pick a number or % and cut off the tickers, please

Thanks

There is so much confusion on this depop's, many have said they still get them after training the exact skill. So either many people are mistaken/lying or something funny is going on. Maybe mike there is an error you don't know about.

• Upvote 2

• 4 months later...