More things to do for gym owners

Slappz

This is from a thread in the Other Companies forum. But I came up with a few more ideas that I'd personally would like to be able to do as an gym owner.

I posted it here so it would get some more attention.

I have a tidy little begginer gym in Hilo, and because of my fair price and services have a growing stable of new managers with their sole fighter in the gym, Well... I would like to see how my gym members are doing. So I could assist these managers with reccomendations.

I also would like to see what kind of fighters my gym is producing... are we winning? losing?

If so how?

Are managers grinding their fighters too hard?

I have sent a fair amount of PM's to managers who have their fighter sparring alone, or to answer other questions.

That kind of stuff would make owning a gym a bit more immersive.

Gyms should have a scoreboard.

Great idea, I'd love to easily see how my gym members are doing.

Gyms should be more like a "Team" imo, better communication options etc.

It's fun to run a gym but I'd love to have more things to do, would be awesome if you could hire in good fighters for seminars once a week (on Sundays) etc.

Also I would like a list (like the fighter list for orgs.) to keep track on their energy levels, their primary skills, amount of money they have, morale and sparring worth, and a icon for mail to that fighters manager.

I could prolly keep going for ages about things I'd like to have as an gym owner.

This wouldn't change the amount of time required to run a gym but it would reward active players who want and like to spend more time into the business part of the game.

I also wanted more things to do when I was a gym owner, but I was pretty much told that running a gym is supposed to be a business for people who don't want to spend any time on their business. I'd love to see just about all of your suggestions come to life because running a gym could be a lot more fun than it currently is.

I also wanted more things to do when I was a gym owner, but I was pretty much told that running a gym is supposed to be a business for people who don't want to spend any time on their business. I'd love to see just about all of your suggestions come to life because running a gym could be a lot more fun than it currently is.

I dunno who said that but it's not how I feel about it. I think it's always good to have different options for people running all the companies - ie. you can do it fairly low intensity or spend more time doing stuff if you like.

Should be added something soon, imo. Because when you've prepared your gym and have the desired amount of fighters in it, there is pretty much nothing left to do.. Just sit and wait for equipment to get old or coach morale to drop.

It could actually be so much more fun than it is right now.

Also, an idea for public gyms.. You should be able to split the members in to 2 different groups. Depending on skill level for 2 different schedules and coaches.

The elite group: the gym owner decide which fighters in the gym who are able to train with this group, training with this group costs more (1001-10000$/week) but should give fighters higher quality training. Elite coaches for this group.

The public group: for members who hasn't been invited to the elite group, should have a lower gym fee (1-1000$/week). I'd probably use wonderful-sensational coaches for this group.

• Upvote 1

Should be added something soon, imo. Because when you've prepared your gym and have the desired amount of fighters in it, there is pretty much nothing left to do.. Just sit and wait for equipment to get old or coach morale to drop.

It could actually be so much more fun than it is right now.

Also, an idea for public gyms.. You should be able to split the members in to 2 different groups. Depending on skill level for 2 different schedules and coaches.

The elite group: the gym owner decide which fighters in the gym who are able to train with this group, training with this group costs more (1001-10000$/week) but should give fighters higher quality training. Elite coaches for this group.

The public group: for members who hasn't been invited to the elite group, should have a lower gym fee (1-1000$/week). I'd probably use wonderful-sensational coaches for this group.

I like this