We have to do something about these worthless sponsorships

My SHW Andrew Trill (4-0-0) was given a $400 for 42 days sponsor and a $500 for 32 days sponsor

No probs with sponsors so far, and Im still new :)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that's what I'm hoping people think :).

My response was mainly aimed at a lot of people who have mailed me requesting sponsorship, then backed out after I've offered it saying it was too little. I guess that's more a manager's over-estimation of his fighter than anything though.

I've never really gone out of my way to sponsor people to gain hype for the company, more under the hope that sponsoring people would get the name out and get advertising for the store. Obviously it's not a real-life situation where the shirts/shorts are seen on TV or to the live crowd, but it's probably the best you can do within the game.

You will sponsor my fighters :: does jedi mind trick ::

After Demonic Clothing, I'd never accept another 75 for 45 day or anything remotely in that range. That shit was hell for my fighter. I've never received anything that lasted more than 30 days without getting at least 500 except from Demonic. Excluding Demonic, my highest is 750/60 days upon hitting 3-0 and 100/21 days for 1-0.

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks. Just want to keep an eye on comps that seem fishy.

This is actually a real world friend of mine... He just signed up for the game this week and basically didnt know what should be a good deal or not so i called him and told him that he should be giving 0-0 fighters 50 for 30 days and anyone with a record more than that. He said he would start sending the better offers out immediately... it was 100% noob and not an attliction deal... should be all set. I can vouche for him

If you look at his fighters, the first one he made was offered one of the 5.00 deals from attliction and he took it because malfred does what he always does and preyed on a new user so since he was given this deal he thought it was a standard sponsorship deal.. I have schooled him on attliction and proper sponsorship

This is actually a real world friend of mine... He just signed up for the game this week and basically didnt know what should be a good deal or not so i called him and told him that he should be giving 0-0 fighters 50 for 30 days and anyone with a record more than that. He said he would start sending the better offers out immediately... it was 100% noob and not an attliction deal... should be all set. I can vouche for him

If you look at his fighters, the first one he made was offered one of the 5.00 deals from attliction and he took it because malfred does what he always does and preyed on a new user so since he was given this deal he thought it was a standard sponsorship deal.. I have schooled him on attliction and proper sponsorship

Right on. I love this game, it keeps me really entertained. I'm more or less a noob myself. I wasn't suggesting he was doing something fishy. I was just making the statement that I got a bad deal. I also said that he did offer another fighter of mine a better deal. I'm glad you told him whats up. I hope his company does good.