Tycoon Combat Grappling Invitational

I will join if its still open

Fighters list updated, Hell's Balls Recovery will add 300k to the winners pot and will also supply some free supps to all the fighters involved. And our good friends over at Garcilazo Promotions(New ground org in Vegas) will add 100k to the pot. So 1.4 mill to the winner and some free supps so far, I'll try to get a few more prizes added and maybe more cash, Thanks again to all the managers who helped out with it.

• Upvote 2

I'm really interested to see how a guy like this will perform in the tournament. Presumably you have Elite++ bjj, subs, sub defense and probably at least elite- transitions, but then the woeful wrestling.......it'll answer a lot of questions I have about much you need wrestling to create a great grappler, and whether a pure bjj fighter can consistently sub sensational wrestlers with brown or black belts off his back.

Edit: Also one of the coolest custom Avs I've seen so far, compliments to whoever made it.

• Upvote 1

And one more thing! To all guys that signed for grappling tournament and your guys are still signed somewhere or have a fights coming up - please, let me know in-game by PM that your guy is ready for contract with us :) And please, please - with PM send link to him, that would make my life much more easier! :)

My profile: http://mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=73804

• Upvote 1