ITFL - International Team Fighting League Season 2

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13766992283439.jpg

"It feels really good to be 2-0 after the first two weeks of the season. I haven't been real sharp with my top-game just yet but that'll come in time. Knocking out two guys with brutal head-kicks like that has given me a lot of confidence on my feet though which admittedly was a bit of a concern for me coming into this tournament. I feel like I was robbed of the KOTN this week knocking out a top guy like Evgeniy Malkin just because I'm Sean's fighter but it's whatever really. I have to say I am getting quite anxious to learn who my next victim is going to be. I guess after watching me the first two weeks Team Kaiser has pee dripping down their legs. Can't say I blame them really."

an excerpt from part of an interview for MMA weekly magazine

• Upvote 2

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13770309319008.jpg

"I'd be happy if I didn't have to fight another wrestler for a few weeks. My first fight i got screwed by the judges all because Burke took me down in the last round. I knew Thesz took that first round in our fight and there was just no way in hell I was going to go down like that again. I really came out trying to take his head off in the 2nd and luckily I did. Hope he's okay he's a hell of a nice guy and I'd hate to hear that I seriously hurt him but he was an obstacle that I needed to overcome. I hope everybody enjoyed the dance for my people at the end of the fight. Get used to seeing it because you will see plenty more dancing from me in the ITFL."

• Upvote 1

I know this week has been a bit confusing with the fighters who got changed and a team captain having a falling out with his team but can we try to get the rest of the picks in ASAP please. Just sent out all the fight offers I have but it's hard to arrange the cards properly without all the picks in so I can put the hype on the right cards.

I know that seems insignificant to you guys but the profit off the events is what covers most of the prize money so it really is helpful when I can arrange the cards properly and not have to send out half the offers at a time

• Upvote 1

Alright.

Malkin - Lucania

Lazarus - Angel

Thank you sir! BTW my last message was not directed at anybody specifically. We started to have this issue the further we got into last season as well where picks wouldn't happen until 4-5 days before the fight.

Then believe it or not I even had a guy decline the fight because I kept sending the offers 5 days away or sooner so I'd just prefer to avoid that nonsense again

Yea my guy Fatu is injured too. Not sure any1 fought injured last season but it's 185ers so probably more rare. I kinda wish max injury was 14 days. I'm not sure how it works but I remember in EPL an 8 day injury actually cleared before the fight so i'm not sure it'll be a total death blow

Only way you will fight injured is if you get a 16 day injury. A 15 day injury will heal up on the day of the fight (i discovered this in the EPL). Though anyone saying fighting with an 1 day injury isn't bad? Fighting with any injury unless against a more injured opponent is a death blow. Pretty much a dead cert loss. I have actually never seen a fighter win a fight when injured against a healthy opponent. The great thing about fighting injured in a tourney like the EPL is injures don't accumulate. Which means you won't fight injured next time. That is the only great thing about fighting injured the shit thing is you are gonna lose.

It worked fine last season.. Part of fighter selection for the tourney itself was insuring they had a pretty good injury hidden..

Not sure about the other captains but this crap waiting for everyone's opinion on match ups is exactly that - we should have the picks done in the first week.. It's not that hard

• Upvote 1

1 day injuries are meaningless. Your fighter fights normally. 2 day+ and all bets are off. I see Stu's point, but I just feel it detracts from the tourney. He's right, and injuries absolutely play a role in deciding fighter selection, but it also skews the overall toureny and standings. If fighters could fight injured and still somewhat compete, it would be different. But they gas immediately and simply have to try and survive, which isn't realistic. A 2 or 3 day injury should be something nagging, not crippling.

I'll try to figure something out Soyster, I could potentially still go to every 15 days it would just involve cancelling booked events. I actually considered doing 15 days for this season anyway because I thought with HW's we might see more 16 day injuries.

My only concern w/ 15 days was constantly changing which day fight day is on could end up confusing people