No energy gains from a Private Jet?

Xtream

Hey all, so does the energy gain function of private jets really work? I'm pretty sure it doesn't.

I've been following lately the return flights of fights from different locations of my fighters and I don't think anyone of them have received any extra energy recovery gains from private jet flights.

I've flown back to Los Angeles from Helsinki (14 hour flight) multiple times, from Rio de Janeiro (16 hours), Montreal (6 hours), Tokyo (6 hours), Hilo (4 hours) and followed the energy % taking also into account the possible rest session during the flight, there were never any extra gains that I could see.

In the page http://www.mmatycoon...le=Private_Jets there's the example table at the bottom. My private jet is the same as "Private Jet 2" in the table. Some flights have been with a bigger plane but similar level of features and seat quality. Judging from those flight ranges and gains in the table I would expect to have gained at least a little bit during/after my flights.

I know energy gains are limited to one gain in every 72 hours unless you have a fight, but my guys flew in, fought and flew back so that should not be an issue. It might not seem a big deal but every boost is fairly important if your guy fights weekly and takes long flights every week like one of mine does, from training perspective :training2:

Oh, and the predicted energy/loss gain still shows "Approximately 0..." every time no matter which flight it is...

Does anyone have similar experiences or have I just missed something here? :whoosh:

• Upvote 1