Synchronicity's Stars of Tomorrow!!!

rjs2442

I am not sure how I did this but I made a mess if this :( Somehow I totally overlooked Wolfgang being signed up and I went with the next Guy. I am going to have to replace Singh with Wolfgang as he did post first, and we can have Singh remain in the Org to fight another day. Sorry for the mix up guys, NY bad.

http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww329/irishsamuraix/23w1_zps2012422e.jpg

"The Red Baron" Wolfgang Von Richtofen

18 years old

155lbs

"Es ist mir egal, wenn ich jemanden die zu 100 Kilo schwerer ist als ich kämpfen haben. Ich will niemandem Knockout in diesem Turnier. Ich bin aufgeregt, um herauszufinden, wer mein erstes Opfer sein wird."

Translated:

"I do not care if I have to face someone who is 100 pounds heavier than me. I will knockout anyone in this tournament. I am excited to find out who my first victim will be."

• 3 weeks later...

I was kinda hoping for a little taste of what made Syn so legendary when I joined this. No preview or anything just makes it seem like any other generic tournament...

Sorry man I have not had the time to do a write up for this event or next weeks either. If anyone is interested in taking on this role contact me in game and we can discuss further as I would appreciate the assistance. I want a regular writer but as of yet have not had any luck.in finding one.

For those with fights this weekend and next for round 1 of the tourney, in your opinion is August 16th too soon for round 2? My only worry is if someone comes out with a 16 day injury in next weeks show and only has 14 days between fights they will be at a disadvantage which I would rather avoid. But it also gives those fighting this weekend and extra week of training so can I get some feedback from those involved and I will go with the majority.

ur developing young talent so sufficient training time is necessary. although, this is kind of giving people a chance to see how their youngsters perform, while weeding out the weak and establishing somewhat of a pecking order early on. that way everyone knows where their "launch point" is.