HOW DO I TRAIN AGAINST A BROWN BELT?

415mma

It looks like the guy you are referring to has an opponent who has yet to accept the fight. Generally my advice would be to train takedown defense if you have the superior striking, but it would help a ton if you posted the profiles.

response to the first guy i would love to have any of my fighters fight againts one of your fighters just for being a rude dude ANY DAY!!!!!! for the second response thanks man i understand what your saying thanks for not being rude and tried to help!

response to the first guy i would love to have any of my fighters fight againts one of your fighters just for being a rude dude ANY DAY!!!!!! for the second response thanks man i understand what your saying thanks for not being rude and tried to help!

Ok hows about

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=206492

VS

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=128347

??

Why are you trying to cherry pick a fight where you have an 80k ID advantage you fucking dunce?

Calm the fuck down alright? He said " response to the first guy i would love to have any of my fighters fight againts one of your fighters just for being a rude dude ANY DAY!!!!!!

So why not? he offered lol

• Upvote 1

Calm the fuck down alright? He said " response to the first guy i would love to have any of my fighters fight againts one of your fighters just for being a rude dude ANY DAY!!!!!!

COME ON MAN AT LEAST MAKE IT FAIR!!!!!! BUT I GOT SOME THING FOR HIM TOO IN ABOUT 6 HOURS IF

I PICK UP MY NEW FIGHTER IN FREE AGENCY
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

First post url links to your and yours opponent fighters. Then someone will be able to give you some adivces. If your fighter is better than opponent in striking (standup - boxing and muay thai), train takedown def, physicals (by doing CT) and wrestling spars. Also if you're afraid of taking a risk, set tactic to counter. If your opponent is better in everything, well... you're fucked....

Bragi~

Stop being a dumbass. Picking fights with newer managers will accomplish what, exactly? At least make it fair.

Fucking dunce.

• Downvote 2

Stop being a dumbass. Picking fights with newer managers will accomplish what, exactly? At least make it fair.

Fucking dunce.

Im not looking to accomplish anything, ive been on this game for nearly 3 year now and done as much as i thought i would have, he was the one who said he would fight one of my fighters so i just 'been me' offered like you said an unfair fight to show that its a pointless fight and i wouldnt fight him so i dont understand why you have to start mouthing off?

• Upvote 1

Im not looking to accomplish anything, ive been on this game for nearly 3 year now and done as much as i thought i would have, he was the one who said he would fight one of my fighters so i just 'been me' offered like you said an unfair fight to show that its a pointless fight and i wouldnt fight him so i dont understand why you have to start mouthing off?

Why did you offer it in the first place then? Dumbass.

• Downvote 1

Why did you offer it in the first place then? Dumbass.

Why do you keep posting insults? Pretty fucked up for such a well-respected manager.

• Upvote 2

He overreacted to a joke post, and you decided to whip out your e-penis and try to hose him down/scare him into submission with your second oldest fighter. Why on Earth would you suggest that match?

• Downvote 1

He overreacted to a joke post, and you decided to whip out your e-penis and try to hose him down/scare him into submission with your second oldest fighter. Why on Earth would you suggest that match?

Like i said yesterday "he was the one who said he would fight one of my fighters so i just 'been me' offered like you said an unfair fight to show that its a pointless fight and i wouldnt fight him so i dont understand why you have to start mouthing off?"

Thats what you need to read again

Like i said yesterday "he was the one who said he would fight one of my fighters so i just 'been me' offered like you said an unfair fight to show that its a pointless fight and i wouldnt fight him so i dont understand why you have to start mouthing off?"

Thats what you need to read again

What he is saying is that if you wanted to, you could have easily offered an actual fair fight, but instead, you decided to throw in one of your older, more skilled fighters against his, knowing full well that he would not stand a chance, giving him the alternatives of either backing down, or giving off an automatic loss. That is not behaviour that encourages new users to participate in the game, and probably one of many things that discourages them from participating in the forums. Him against you wouldn't be a pointless fight necessarily, as you have newly created fighters on your roster, the same as he does.

In response to the original post, I can't seem to find an opponent on your upcoming fights that matches the description you gave, or even a fighter of your own that matches the description you gave.

i didnt mean to cause a big argument! but so what if i left my caps on i was just trying to ask for advice and i felt you was just trying to be rude but i could be wrong but as far as the fight goes come on be fair not only you have way more expirence than i do then you put one of your best fighter against my 19 year old fighter i think your just trying to be a bully! and thanks to the manager who had my back and sticking up for me i owe you one!

• Downvote 1

What he is saying is that if you wanted to, you could have easily offered an actual fair fight, but instead, you decided to throw in one of your older, more skilled fighters against his, knowing full well that he would not stand a chance, giving him the alternatives of either backing down, or giving off an automatic loss. That is not behaviour that encourages new users to participate in the game, and probably one of many things that discourages them from participating in the forums. Him against you wouldn't be a pointless fight necessarily, as you have newly created fighters on your roster, the same as he does.

In response to the original post, I can't seem to find an opponent on your upcoming fights that matches the description you gave, or even a fighter of your own that matches the description you gave.

yeah my bad i was talking about another fighter that i dont own hes my brothers fighter!
  • Downvote 3