Fox Sports 3 gets 3 fights

One could argue that Bader is actually better than Davis, I'd say his wrestling is definitely better in MMA.

I personally think Davis is better but Bader is criminally underated by people. He is 3-3 in his last 6 with a win over Rampage and he absolutely annihalated Brilz and Matyushenko ( I know Brilz isnt that good and Vlad was past his prime but he took them out in a combined 2:07) and his losses were to Jones, Machida and Tito. The Jones and Machida fight are nothing to be ashamed of and I think 99 times out of 100 Bader beats Tito but he got caught in that fight and people hold it over his head. If Glover wins this fight he should get Rashad or someone like that next to get a shot at Jones, his only big win ranking wise was against Rampage and at this point in Rampage's career that isn't saying a whole lot.

This should be an easy fight for Glover. His striking is far ahead of Bader's and he apparently has good wrestling. I see this fight staying up until Glover knocks him down and pounds him out.

Jacare should be able to tap out Okami.