i hate apple (the company) - what do you hate?

Face Kicker

anyone else have a (semi-ir)rational hatred for apple?

i do have an i-pod, but it was a gift, and i've never purchased any of their products for myself (bought an ipod touch as a gift for my dad a year ago, but that's it).

i have an actual physiological response when i see most of their commercials, that makes me angry. i'll change the channel or fast forward right away. although, some of them crack me up just because the basic premise is so dumb; like saying that every day more pictures are taken with the iphone camera than anything else, which has nothing at all to do with trying to sell people on it actually being a good camera.

it also me laugh when i see someone with an apple sticker on something (especially their car). what's the point of putting it there? are they paying you for advertising? no. does it make you look "cool" or something? no. is it to "show off" that you're a baller or something? no, because in lots of places there's probably more people that have an apple product than those that don't. i guess the same thing could be said about putting a sticker for a band on something, but that's somehow different.

anyway, now i'm just rambling. what do you guys physically hate that you really don't have much justification for?

• Upvote 3

I really hate social media, from the bottom of my dark and wasted heart. I hate that people - like lemmings - create such juggernauts such as Apple, Facebook and whatsoever and that they lost any kind of fear of the citizen out of glass/big brother which was the dystopia of our fathers and grandfathers.

I hate war but i also hate disillusional "pacifists" with Che Guevara shirts with rich parents who just want to get little girls in their bed with their ploy. I hate (neo) nazis.

I think 95% of the MMA fans are total retards and i hate them for letting me just being able to have a good discussion behind closed doors.

And last but not least... i hate Coca Cola for withdrawing Relentless Immortus (Tropical Juiced Energy) from market. WHYYY!!!???

Pheeew, bit better now. :D

• Upvote 3

I really hate social media, from the bottom of my dark and wasted heart. I hate that people - like lemmings - create such juggernauts such as Apple, Facebook and whatsoever and that they lost any kind of fear of the citizen out of glass/big brother which was the dystopia of our fathers and grandfathers.

I hate war but i also hate disillusional "pacifists" with Che Guevara shirts with rich parents who just want to get little girls in their bed with their ploy. I hate (neo) nazis.

I think 95% of the MMA fans are total retards and i hate them for letting me just being able to have a good discussion behind closed doors.

And last but not least... i hate Coca Cola for withdrawing Relentless Immortus (Tropical Juiced Energy) from market. WHYYY!!!???

I just really hate Che Guevara. Fucking child murderer.

• Upvote 1

Personally I am neutral to Apple company (with a little reluctance). I never had anything from them, I prefer HTC's phones. In Poland price of any of their products is much higher than prices in USA, UK and our avarage salary is lower. Some of the peoples are buying Apple products because their like it or something, but most of peoples are buying it just because they think they're cool with an overpriced Iphone. Also most of such peoples are saying "Iphone is the best etc" but they can't justyfiy their opinion.

Also I don't like stupid peoples who are too loud with their stupidity (I'm not saying that I'm the smartest man, I'm am considering myself as an avarage dude with a passion). I have a few of such peoples at my work and I wonder how the fuck their are exisitng if they're too stupid to do anything that are a little bit out of a scheme that they're implementing at work everyday (Little change, you can compare it to changing x from 1 to 2 in a equation x+1=y)

I fucking hate peoples who don't use signals or they're using it too late. Damn, slowing to 10 km/h then turning a signal just before or while turning? Fuck, such peoples deserve a fucking bullet same as peoples who bought a nice, expensive car and they're picking left lane just to drive there on 50km/h. Left lane is for fast drivers/overtaking not for driving like a pussies.

Bragi~

I fucking hate peoples who don't use signals or they're using it too late. Damn, slowing to 10 km/h then turning a signal just before or while turning? Fuck, such peoples deserve a fucking bullet same as peoples who bought a nice, expensive car and they're picking left lane just to drive there on 50km/h. Left lane is for fast drivers/overtaking not for driving like a pussies.

i only use my signals when it's actually beneficial to somebody else, but yeah i can't stand it when people don't do the same. and people going slow in the left lane is a huge annoyance. if i give somebody the finger while i'm driving, that's usually the reason why. and it's pretty sad that while driving on the freeway i pass just as many people while i'm in the slow lane as i do when i'm in the passing lane.

yeah i'm not a fan of social media at all either. i created a facebook account for the sole purpose of watching some ufc prelims, which i only ended up doing one time and i haven't logged back into the account since. i've never even been on the twitter website (or those pic/vid websites that are basically the same thing). and i can't stand how people just view everything through their phones by recording video, instead of just watching it happen (i mean seriously, how many of those videos are EVER watched again?). especially at concerts. idiots. oh, and taking/sharing pictures of food. nobody gives a shit what you're eating for dinner.

never heard of Relentless Immortus, probably wasn't sold in the u.s.?

I'm the same as Face Kicker. I'm pretty much anti Apple and would only use their products if there's no other alternative, that being said I don't own any Apple products. The thing that pisses me off the most is the price they charge for their products. For example if you consider the iPhone 5 and compare it to the Google Nexus 4, they're similar in specs but iPhone 5 is about £200 more expensive, seems like they just charge £200 more for the Apple sticker.

I'm not a fan of apple, mostly because of how they trap people into the brand and basically exploit the people who buy their stuff. Lack of cross compatibility, non-universal chargers / adapters, incompatible software... It's all exploitative but then the people who use it love it unconditionally way past the point at which it becomes irrational.

My mate's girlfriend has an iphone, which she thinks is the best thing ever. She once told me about all the thngs it can do; half of them were external apps so had nothing to do with Apple, whilst the rest of it was stuff that all smart phones do. The iphone itself is also an apalling phone. She convinced my mate to get one and he says its the worst decision he's ever made for his business as it constantly cuts out during calls and often freezes. He reckons it's lost him several hundred quid in lost business. When I got my Samgsung Galaxy S3, she nearly shit her pants when she saw the screen quality BUT was distinctly disinterested in hearing about any of the stuff the phone could do, cos it was against her brand-loyalty, if something did a better job than the iphone.

Then you have something like the ipad mini vs e.g. a Samsung Galaxy tab. Maybe the ipad is slightly better, I don't know, but I got a Galaxy Tab 2 7 inch for £130. An Ipad Mini is £330.

All in all I think that Apple has been an immense driving force for the development of tech, so I don't resent that at all... I think it's more the nuthuggery (to use an old MMA term), that pisses a lot of people off about Apple... and the smugness of the brand itself too, I guess.

BTW Face Kicker, the ad doesn't say more pics on an iphone than anything else, it's actually "Every day, more pictures are taken on the iphone" or something like that... You could read that as anything. I personally take it as more pictures are taken today on an iphone than were taken yesterday on an iphone. You could probably say that about any current phone on the market, so it's just a non-statement.

So. Many. Things.

So many I could go on forever ranting about all the things I hate but that would also bring people here too close to seeing how f*cked up I am.

I do have a real dislike for cellphones in general though. People can't seem to live their lives without them. Stop talking or texting while driving for fcks sake. I'm probably one of the few people left on Earth who doesn't own a cell phone.

• Upvote 1

Have a look at the lack of indicating in this vid :)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=641754299185785

So. Many. Things.

So many I could go on forever ranting about all the things I hate but that would also bring people here too close to seeing how f*cked up I am.

I do have a real dislike for cellphones in general though. People can't seem to live their lives without them. Stop talking or texting while driving for fcks sake. I'm probably one of the few people left on Earth who doesn't own a cell phone.

I agree with the dont text or call while driving and I am not one of those people glued to their phone BUT how come you dont have a mobile!?

Lets be honest its very handy. You could be in an emergency situation in the middle of nowhere and need help - whap you mobile out.

Maybe you need to check your work emails on the move - whap your phone out.

Fancy a drink with a mate while out or just finished work - whap your phone out.

Someone needs to get hold of you and you aren't at home - they call you then you whap your phone out and answer!

Girl needs a booty call and wants to get hold of you - whap your mobile out then whap your cock out!

There is plenty of other reasons to have a phone these are just a few that came to mind haha

I agree with the dont text or call while driving and I am not one of those people glued to their phone BUT how come you dont have a mobile!?

Lets be honest its very handy. You could be in an emergency situation in the middle of nowhere and need help - whap you mobile out.

Maybe you need to check your work emails on the move - whap your phone out.

Fancy a drink with a mate while out or just finished work - whap your phone out.

Someone needs to get hold of you and you aren't at home - they call you then you whap your phone out and answer!

Girl needs a booty call and wants to get hold of you - whap your mobile out then whap your cock out!

There is plenty of other reasons to have a phone these are just a few that came to mind haha

Well people have survived for thousands of years without cellphones so I think I'll manage. I have a gf of 9 years, two kids, and I don't drink so my social needs are pretty much nil. I figure if someone can't get a hold of me because I'm not home that means I'm busy. :shades:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well people have survived for thousands of years without cellphones so I think I'll manage. I have a gf of 9 years, two kids, and I don't drink so my social needs are pretty much nil. I figure if someone can't get a hold of me because I'm not home that means I'm busy. :shades:

They probably know you're just out servicing your horse and cart :)
  • Upvote 3

Fair play mate! I've got quite a few more years till i get to that stage! haha

never heard of Relentless Immortus, probably wasn't sold in the u.s.?

First we had Origin and Berries (eeehhh) here, then Immortus was introduced... less sparkle, thicker/more juice-like. Ice-cold it was godly ambrosia lol, kind of the Rockstar idea but with the addition that it tasted really well. :D After Immortus came the sugar-free version.

http://uberding.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/relentless_cans-1.png

Now they have a new lineup here (in Germany), all cans not recloseable anymore: Origin, Berries, Orange, Kiwi/Apple, Sugar-free. I just stick to Origin, but sometimes Kiwi/Apple is ok, but the rest is just unbdrinkable imo.

con_relentless_inkl_logos.jpg

They probably know you're just out servicing your horse and cart :)

http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww329/irishsamuraix/Hot-Rod-Horse-and-Carriage_zpsda68eb9d.jpg

• Upvote 2

I hate apple because of their shitty unoriginal products they claim to have invented.. when in reality they just plain stole them and put a logo on it.

Other stuff I hate: social media, anyone who insists on preaching their bullshit religion in the street (let alone my front porch), racists, open door immigration policies (hows these two for paradoxical?), the existence of Gangnam Style (and K-Pop in general), people who can't drive properly, advertisements using rehashes of old songs.

BTW Face Kicker, the ad doesn't say more pics on an iphone than anything else, it's actually "Every day, more pictures are taken on the iphone" or something like that... You could read that as anything. I personally take it as more pictures are taken today on an iphone than were taken yesterday on an iphone. You could probably say that about any current phone on the market, so it's just a non-statement.

i take it as each day more people take pictures on the iphone than anything else, which is merely a combination of convenience and availability, and userbase. i propose that the apple userbase is, on average, far more into "social networking" (which is a bit of a ridiculous term for what most of it actually is) than with many other phones, and as such take more pictures. people aren't going to carry around a good digital camera to take stupid pictures of their morning waffles to post on facebook or twitter, they're going to snap a pic with their iphone. maybe you're right though, which would be an equally stupid thing to base an advertisement on.

i take it as each day more people take pictures on the iphone than anything else

I had a look on youtube and the US ad is different to our one, so I was wrong. Yours does say "Every day, more photos are taken with the iPhone than any other camera." Ours phrases it like I said, in that way more ambiguous way "Every day more photos are taken on the iphone".

As Apple only has the iphone, I guess it's kinda understandable as a stat. Someone like Samsung has more models of phone, so Apple can just compare themselves against one phone from that range and pretend they're doing better, even though they only have a 9% market share compared to Samsung at 23%.

Dont really care about Apple to be honest but I have to say that I never really understood the hype since from the handful of times ive used one ive never felt that its better or worse then anyother smartphone.

And on to things I hate...

People in general

Religion

That people who either molest children, rape or beat women or are cruel to animals doesnt get the death penalty.

Attention whores, people who are egocentric/self-centered and people who talk to much

That punishments for crimes in Sweden are laughable (It always pays of to do crimes here)

And last but not least AIK and Djurgården

I had a look on youtube and the US ad is different to our one, so I was wrong. Yours does say "Every day, more photos are taken with the iPhone than any other camera." Ours phrases it like I said, in that way more ambiguous way "Every day more photos are taken on the iphone".

As Apple only has the iphone, I guess it's kinda understandable as a stat. Someone like Samsung has more models of phone, so Apple can just compare themselves against one phone from that range and pretend they're doing better, even though they only have a 9% market share compared to Samsung at 23%.

true, and just saying "iphone" instead of "iphone 5" encompasses like 6 years of combined sales.