i hate apple (the company) - what do you hate?

Face Kicker

And on to things I hate...

People in general

Religion

That people who either molest children, rape or beat women or are cruel to animals doesnt get the death penalty.

Attention whores, people who are egocentric/self-centered and people who talk to much

yeah i can pretty much agree with all of that.

Oh and I have an Iphone! Come at me haters lol

Iphone sux. Fuck you. It is good enough? :D Buy yourself something better, try HTC!

Dont really care about Apple to be honest but I have to say that I never really understood the hype since from the handful of times ive used one ive never felt that its better or worse then anyother smartphone.

That people who either molest children, rape or beat women or are cruel to animals doesnt get the death penalty.

That punishments for crimes in Sweden are laughable (It always pays of to do crimes here)

I like only one thing in Apple (from business point of view). Their advertisment! They're doing it perfectly, because some group of peoples thinks they're cool because they have an Iphone.

Indeed! Peoples who molest/rape children/womans deserve to be killed. But I saw great document about what's happening with such peoples in polish prisons. And I have to said that I'm a little bit proud of our pshychos, killers and other derelicts who punish such peoples by themselves. One pedo even said that he wouldn't do such crimes if he would know what would happened with him in a prison. With every crime comes justice...

And if I would even want to commit a crime I would do that in Sweden. I saw pics from prison (not sure if it was from swedish prison, but it was from a norwegian country). It looks more comfortable than student dorms in Poland.

Bragi~

Iphone sux. Fuck you. It is good enough? :D Buy yourself something better, try HTC!

I like only one thing in Apple (from business point of view). Their advertisment! They're doing it perfectly, because some group of peoples thinks they're cool because they have an Iphone.

Indeed! Peoples who molest/rape children/womans deserve to be killed. But I saw great document about what's happening with such peoples in polish prisons. And I have to said that I'm a little bit proud of our pshychos, killers and other derelicts who punish such peoples by themselves. One pedo even said that he wouldn't do such crimes if he would know what would happened with him in a prison. With every crime comes justice...

And if I would even want to commit a crime I would do that in Sweden. I saw pics from prison (not sure if it was from swedish prison, but it was from a norwegian country). It looks more comfortable than student dorms in Poland.

Bragi~

So far I like the iphone and have not found anything wrong with it, I have dropped it quite a few times and it has been a trooper, nothing wrong with it. Ye it is more expensive but hey I am happy with it. As for people buying the iphone because they think their cool having one, certainly not the case with me; I dont need an iphone to show how awesome I am lol (joking) and that is probably a minority who actually think that.

So far I like the iphone and have not found anything wrong with it, I have dropped it quite a few times and it has been a trooper, nothing wrong with it. Ye it is more expensive but hey I am happy with it. As for people buying the iphone because they think their cool having one, certainly not the case with me; I dont need an iphone to show how awesome I am lol (joking) and that is probably a minority who actually think that.

Buy a case for your phone. I bought Otterbox defender for my phone and it fucking awesome! The most hilarious thing with the new iphone it costs ~200$ to make one of it. Btw. just checked price of it in american amazon... It's cheaper than in Poland...

Bragi~

I want to get one of those waterproof cases, my mate has one and they are sweet.. got some good underwater footage in the sea haha

Waterproof cases? More pusibilites for good pics :D

Btw. I never heard before about such cases. I'm not sure if there are in Poland. But I can imagine peoples swimming in a pool with facebook opened. Duck faces would be made in more natural teritory...

Bragi~

All in all I think that Apple has been an immense driving force for the development of tech, so I don't resent that at all... I think it's more the nuthuggery (to use an old MMA term), that pisses a lot of people off about Apple... and the smugness of the brand itself too, I guess.

This is pretty much it in a nutshell for me too. I don't own any Apple product, but I am in the tech industry and truly appreciate them for everything they have done. I think they have been the single strongest driving force in the recent surge.

I just get put off a little by how in your face some of the apple groupies can be.

This is pretty much it in a nutshell for me too. I don't own any Apple product, but I am in the tech industry and truly appreciate them for everything they have done.

They haven't done shit, pretty much all Apple has EVER done is put their label on things other companies invented and marketed their product well.

• Downvote 1

They haven't done shit, pretty much all Apple has EVER done is put their label on things other companies invented and marketed their product well.

From your end maybe. From my end they have almost single handedly kept the semiconductor industry in the black in years we would not have been...

• Downvote 1

I hate over-reaching government controlists. Apple has never listened into my phone conversations, read my e-mail, or forced me to do anything against my will.

apple touched my butthole while i was sleeping. true story.

Barack Obama and George Bush both touched mine, WHILE I WAS AWAKE. True story.

And they peed on my bed.

I have a few to add :)

1. People, usually in their early 20s, who wear WW2 style army jackets, with German flags on the sleeves. WTF is wrong with you?

2. People who complain about the organization of stuff, or the decisions people make, when the most important thing they've ever had to decide is what their kids have for dinner that night. The world would be a better place if the concept of talk radio was never invented. John McEnroe will be a keen perveyor of such complaining for the next two weeks, whenever the Centre Court roof has to be either opened or closed. Whatever they do, he will say it is wrong.

3. People who say they don't like something without ever trying it. e.g. Skiing.

4. Michael Gove.

I have a few to add :)

1. People, usually in their early 20s, who wear WW2 style army jackets, with German flags on the sleeves. WTF is wrong with you?

2. People who complain about the organization of stuff, or the decisions people make, when the most important thing they've ever had to decide is what their kids have for dinner that night. The world would be a better place if the concept of talk radio was never invented. John McEnroe will be a keen perveyor of such complaining for the next two weeks, whenever the Centre Court roof has to be either opened or closed. Whatever they do, he will say it is wrong.

3. People who say they don't like something without ever trying it. e.g. Skiing.

4. Michael Gove.

i've never seen people wear jackets like that, but that's pretty messed up.

my girlfriend is guilty of the not-liking-something-when-they've-never-tried-it thing, mainly with food. and, of course, half the time when she actually tries it she likes it.

I know I'll sound old but... I hate teenagers nowadays, man. For some reason everyone seems to think they're older or more than what they are. I always just spit something back when they start talking and surely enough they go back crying to their parents cause I said they never loved him or something :yes:

I also hate smug Apple people, but for the most part it goes around the same lines lol

I know I'll sound old but... I hate teenagers nowadays, man. For some reason everyone seems to think they're older or more than what they are. I always just spit something back when they start talking and surely enough they go back crying to their parents cause I said they never loved him or something :yes:

I'm a teenager, don't generalize. And ye, I'm more mature than most of my peers. I'm earning for myself, I'm paying for my things etc.

Bragi~

I'm turning into one of those old farts that grumbles about the younger generation too LOL. The main thing I have an issue with is the work ethic of young workers, so many of them are so freakin' LAZY, and can't think for themselves or outside of the box. I work with apprentices and have to do a lot of on the job training which at times ends up turning more into babysitting and hand holding through tasks. I've gotten to the point where I don't take on apprentices anymore and just do all the work myself. More work for me but so much less stressful and irritating. Good workers are so hard to find these days!

haha you guys need to realize that the generation before you would have said the same thing about your generation... Its an ongoing cycle! It's classic old man syndrome (no offence), they miss their youth and get jelly of those who still have it. I have nothing against my elders, I have an automatic respect for people who are older than me; one of my really good friend/manager is 42 and i am 22 haha. Anyway, perhaps you just got a bad bunch of apprentices even though I find it hard to believe with all the competition my generation has to get a job! You'd think they would try hard!

Also, Tristhan you are 22! You're too young to be complaining about the youth haha.

• Upvote 2