ONE MILLION TYCOON DOLLARS GIVE AWAY

coton81

that's right you read correctly im willing to give away up-to one million tycoon currency

please put why you deserve this money

it will be split up into smaller amounts unless one person gives me a very very very good reason to give them the whole amount

so have at it guys

• Upvote 3

I could do with sone my org could do with aquiring better fighters your choice.

Please dont let humors get any

ill give it a few days b4 i send out money give people more chnace to see thread

and dont worry he wont ill put him on ignore especially lol now if humors tuns up you both got to give me money :P

Having already been the lucky recipient of help reccently i feel a little cheeky but a portion of $1million would be most welcome, i think you should help me because...it would enable me to get a good footing in the game and remain here for a long time...and be able to do something similar once i get the bank balance to do so.

• Upvote 2

I'm starting to run PPVs, trying to get more hype for org, more attention - and better guys. But to do so, I need some money. So if you feel kind and generous, maybe you would help Vicious Fights grow and sent some of that money to me :) Would really help me get better guys to fight on PPVs and help me get better number on those cards :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Started an organization then found out how hard it is to keep track of everything. Posters, Various managers, worrying about how fair the fight is, contracts. Sending out contracts Bonus 1000 show/win 1000 when other orgs are giving out 25k, 5k, 5k and above. Then dealing with low hype/pop, my manager's is soo low! lol

Good luck to everyone else

that's right you read correctly im willing to give away up-to one million tycoon currency

it will be split up into smaller amounts unless one person gives me a very very very good reason to give them the whole amount

so have at it guys

If you giving money away. Give me some to further my development of my fighters, better coaches, equipments and so forth. I an't greedy, but if there is help I'll take it and put it to good use. Cheers

I need money to blow out in PPV events ;)

Actually, I want to start an old man's tournament. All that you'll give will go into the prize fund.

so have at it guys

Great thing your doing here man. Its guys like you that make the forums more inviting to new Managers and us Old Managers also.:)

• Upvote 1