ONE MILLION TYCOON DOLLARS GIVE AWAY

coton81

As a kid growing up I had nothing, so I had to fight and steal anything I could get my hands on. Now im an adult, and alas, I still have nothing. I have two children, both boys, and they have nothing, so they spend their days going through the trash and rubbish on the side streets and back alleys, its not all bad though, they local baker lets them have one stale roll to share between them every Thursday night, they always return with a sore bum, I think the rolls are too hard. Everything seemed to be going so well for us then poor little johnny got some bad news, hes my oldest son by the way, we got some tests done after he had a flu for a while. It turns out he has cancer, and doesn't have too long to live, so we really want to send him to Disney world as a special farewell treat. The news gets worse, my youngest son, bobby, has just been diagnosed with leukaemia, hes probably got about 4 months to live. Its all ok though, if we cant get to take the boys to Disney world, im sure I can drag them about the garden with a piece of rope. My wife is doing double shifts in the lye pits, and working twice as hard on the streets at night. I myself, am buying so many scratch cards its unreal, the bright side is though that at least we have something to burn to keep warm other than the kids school books. I hope you find it in your heart, or anyone for that matter, to send us some cash, and give little Johnny and Bobby a chance to be happy for a final time.

• Upvote 5

Give me the cash and I'll ad 100k to it and give it to a person of your choice.

• Downvote 2

Ive been thinking of doing a tourney for awhile now and only want to do it if i can put up a good prizefund (im putting VIP up aswell) but money is running low latley If you give me some money it would allow me to put a good solid prize fund up for someone to win and give 2nd place a little something :)

I'm in dire need. My fighters and their training will feel the affects of my RL furlough, damn sequestration. Hard enough raising three kids alone on a full paycheck now I need to manage with a 20% pay cut. Honestly, I ebay'd a few items in the house just to gain my VIP status....

Joking, stupid or overly attached player? .-.

Joking, stupid or overly attached player? .-.

A combination of the last two. Actually..the household items were sold to increase my savings account for emergencies during my furlough period. Funny thing is, my laptop was one of those things. Days after I get a please rejoin us email and do so and remember why I left in the first place, because my life ends up revolving around Tue game. And my VIP status was purchased with my savings account funds, this is an emergency right?

A combination of the last two. Actually..the household items were sold to increase my savings account for emergencies during my furlough period. Funny thing is, my laptop was one of those things. Days after I get a please rejoin us email and do so and remember why I left in the first place, because my life ends up revolving around Tue game. And my VIP status was purchased with my savings account funds, this is an emergency right?

Sent you a little to see you through as you've returned and gone straight VIP and at least tried a good sob story :)

• Upvote 1

Hey what's up man.

I've been playing this game since December 2009 and started my org (OFC:Ontario Fight Club) in January 2010. Since then I've managed to make it the 2nd Longest Running org in Montreal holding the 2nd Most Events in Montreal History, with the CFC being first.

I've never had enough money to put on a PPV show or sign the highest hyped fighters in the game due to money restrictions. The OFC has never been one of the biggest orgs in the game, or even Montreal for that matter, but I do feel it's been one of the most consistant. I've only run the OFC by myself since the beginning, started it from scratch with the initial $50,000.00 loan and no help from anybody else.

The OFC has held 228 Events (192 OFC's, 23 OFC: Blood Nights and 3 seasons of The Ultimate Warrior). The OFC is the main reason why I continue playing this game after all this time and I am dedicated as ever to continue building it. With your help I would like our first PPV event to be for OFC 200, that would be a crazy achievement for myself, my org and every manager that has been a part of the OFC. I would also be able to sign more fighters which would allow me to run more events and add greater competition, run another season of The Ultimate Warrior with greater prize money and overall, finally move the OFC up the rankings.

• Upvote 3

Hey what's up man.

I've been playing this game since December 2009 and started my org (OFC:Ontario Fight Club) in January 2010. Since then I've managed to make it the 2nd Longest Running org in Montreal holding the 2nd Most Events in Montreal History, with the CFC being first.

I've never had enough money to put on a PPV show or sign the highest hyped fighters in the game due to money restrictions. The OFC has never been one of the biggest orgs in the game, or even Montreal for that matter, but I do feel it's been one of the most consistant. I've only run the OFC by myself since the beginning, started it from scratch with the initial $50,000.00 loan and no help from anybody else.

The OFC has held 228 Events (192 OFC's, 23 OFC: Blood Nights and 3 seasons of The Ultimate Warrior). The OFC is the main reason why I continue playing this game after all this time and I am dedicated as ever to continue building it. With your help I would like our first PPV event to be for OFC 200, that would be a crazy achievement for myself, my org and every manager that has been a part of the OFC. I would also be able to sign more fighters which would allow me to run more events and add greater competition, run another season of The Ultimate Warrior with greater prize money and overall, finally move the OFC up the rankings.

This is the best reason I've read so far. Offering pure dedication and never ending enthusiasm in playing this game.

• Upvote 3

I guess he was not joking at all.

On which part? Raising 3 kids alone or a 20% pay cut due to the sequestration? Selling items in the house to get VIP status?

None of it was a joke, its all true. But I didn't sale stuff in my house for the sole purpose of getting VIP status. I sold it so I could build an emergency fund during my furlough. I just took some of that emergency fund and used it for the game

hi guys ill be handing out the money a bit later than i said as im now taking over a alliance members supp company

so instead of tonight or tomorrow like i said ill be doing mid of week at latest

doing it this way still gives you all a Chance to convince me more etc and get your pitch in if you all ready haven't

I was about to post a reason that I should get the money, but then I saw the guy who is raising 3 kids paycheck to paycheck. You should give it all to him.

On which part? Raising 3 kids alone or a 20% pay cut due to the sequestration? Selling items in the house to get VIP status?

None of it was a joke, its all true. But I didn't sale stuff in my house for the sole purpose of getting VIP status. I sold it so I could build an emergency fund during my furlough. I just took some of that emergency fund and used it for the game

OK ithought you were doing it to buy vip but to take care of your kids. Plus plus. Keep up the good work. wish the selfish parents out there should take notes. cheers

right donations have been given out

i gave out 12 100k donations so im now going to cry as im down to under 4 mill lol

thanks to every one that applied and gere is a list in forum name who got some

1. bloodsport

2. handgrenaire (sp)

3. phillies 747

4. darksoul

5. bucko 91

6. justus

7. starkwolf

8. ryan t24

9. legendary xx

10. tich

11. victusify