ONE MILLION TYCOON DOLLARS GIVE AWAY

coton81

Much appreciated! Should have zero worries in fighter improvement now thanks to you.

Anyone know how many tycoon dollars it takes to buy a real life laptop??

millions and millions and millions proberly

Thanks, buddy! :D Should help to get some better guys in VF! :D

glad i could help and to both of you your welcome

Right if this is still going on, it's basically christmas for me :thumbup: except I've never had one before :weeping:. I live in a cave on the streets of london and I tie the street lampost to my house to supply electricity so I can dedicate my life to something special, and that happens to be MMATycoon. I'm too ugly to prostitue and too stupid to steal, and I also have a brilliant set of morals and values, so I wouldn't do neither, well... I will take verbal abuse for $1, that's how I roll. My virtual fighters need this cash so badly that on the contrary, if not being super generously given money by a brilliant human being, they will have to go to Cozad MMA and get beat the fuck up for the rest of their lives. Of course I don't want this as they are my role models and want to see them grow, not crumble and retire at the age of 20 with a record of 2 wins 99 losses.

Ok Ok, I was exaggerating just a little. But my family got kidnapped by ninjas and I need some $ for karate lessons

*ignores caps* can I have 10k?

see one of my fighters stole the last bit of my cash and from what I hear he bought some Brazilian hookers with it, and now me and my family are forced to live on beans and rice, and even that is getting scarce, that is until I get my next check, but there another problem arises, the org owner known as Rory Daly is already trying to claim almost all of my next check, something about a fee I must pay because of low attendance at the arena when my fighter fought for the title or something, Rio is a pretty shady place.

• Upvote 1

Hello, I am stuck on The Island and I do not have enough money to get off. Could you please send me 5-10K to book a flight off of The Island. I have money in a gym in New York, but I need your help to access it. If you help me get into New York to access my account I will cmpensate you with double of what you have paid.