Why??

The first fight was against an opponent who was hugely more experienced. He took your fighter out of his element and wore your guy down until your fighters superior boxing was no longer relevant.

The second fight your boxer took his Muay Thai guy into the clinch. Broke away and then got duffed up once again in the clinch. Then you were on the receiving end of a great shot which is sometimes the luck of the draw.

At such high levels. slider settings have to be top notch as well and I suspect that is where you are currently failing. Saying that, I would also get completely destroyed at that level so it is nothing to be ashamed off.

I still have to figure the best way to avoid clinching by the pther guy , my guy has pretty good clinchwork, but his Muay Thai Skills aren't very good

one issue is his confidence -- your guy has no confidence thus why he has 0 moral after losing -- just cause has granite chin doesnt mean he cant get ko'ed other factors come in such as heart and confidence -- no confidence your guy starts losing or gets rocked and he just clams up becoming a punching bag

So you're saying me that he'll lose to every guy who gives him a tough fight?? Yeah next time i create a guy i'll give him a Confidence boost

So you're saying me that he'll lose to every guy who gives him a tough fight?? Yeah next time i create a guy i'll give him a Confidence boost

not that he will lose every tough fight but just a good chance -- low confidence is considered one of the worst hiddens to get -- hardest to overcome

So if your fighter is supra confident then you always make a comeback from bad situations?

I think that is more a factor of heart.

I've come to the conclusion that you really cant judge a fighter based on just one of his hiddens. I have a couple of really low confidence fighters that are quite good because they have other superior hiddens that make up for it. I think high intelligence in particular and heart to a lesser degree, will really help limit the damage low confidence does to your fighter. And you really have to gameplan with a lack of confidence in mind.

I think that is more a factor of heart.

I've come to the conclusion that you really cant judge a fighter based on just one of his hiddens. I have a couple of really low confidence fighters that are quite good because they have other superior hiddens that make up for it. I think high intelligence in particular and heart to a lesser degree, will really help limit the damage low confidence does to your fighter. And you really have to gameplan with a lack of confidence in mind.

I agree with most of that - i Ithink the reason why my emo doesnt get finished off is more to do with a good heart hidden.. Game planning for low confidence however limits your options - as by default you need to be more aggressive.

Look at your energy in the Taz Rutten fight. Then look at his. He tired you out with a varied attack in all 3 ranges of combat while you just head hunted, swinging at air. You also came in with less than 100% energy.

The Immanuel fight was mostly a result of him landing more heavy shots (mostly in the clinch) and pulling the trigger first.

Your biggest problem is your slider settings, man. Mix it up and throw less combos.

Well, there are worse managers than Chris Karter and his fighters are usually quite - let's say "solid" lol. And the other KO was a TKO which is related to the heart hidden value. If Granite Chin would mean "never gets knocked out at all", that would suck, too, right?

lol