2 companies? what do the silent people think?

What best describes your thoughts on multiple company ownership?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. What best describes your thoughts on multiple company ownership? you can pick more than one.

• I believe in the "granfathered in" rule, even if it creates unbalanced play
    • Its not unfair to own 2 companies. and no change is needed.
    • I dont care either way.
    • Nobody will ever have a chance to make a better company than a 2 company owner. so why try. (vip money?)
    • They should have to give one up, its totally unfair

you can do whatever you like. when someone comes up with the same quality product at a lower price - because it's bound to happen - i'll buy from them and be better off for it. with the money saved, i'll use it towards purchasing something else. burning money doesn't make sense to me, but it's your perogative. do it your way; i'll do it mine.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes it would lol I don't think that was a good analogy to help your case.

Anyway, before reading what I wrote, I do know this is a topic about people owning 2 companies (not companies failing to succeed). I don't really care that somebody owns 2, on game terms sure you could say it's not fair to the new player who can't own 2 but in the end I personally really don't give a fuck and don't think it's this big of a deal.

People who own 2 and maintain 2 should be allowed to keep 2. Nobody else should be allowed to make 2 (maybe the older players who have proven they can run 1 business). All the new people who get VIP would make 2 companies immedietly and fail. With a very low success rate of people managing 2 companies. There would be too many companies to choose from and the new ones would immedietly get skipped over because of all the very poor, unsuccessful, I really never had a chance at this anyway why'd I do it, companies.

I own 1 company (a gym) and before that I didn't own anything but 10 fighters and I still have a hard time keepin up with that. Everybody bitches about new companies not having a chance, new companies not being able to do this cuz this and that, wake the fuck up people and welcome to your small dose of reality this game has to offer. Life is not fair, if you open up your own business, a convenient store/food mart where you can buy some clothes, it's not gonna be wal-mart on day one, or month one, or month two. And wal-mart shouldn't be penalized or give a fuck about the up and coming quick-e mart down the street. Think of wal-mart as Non-Stop or MMA's Best Nutrition. And the quick e marts are the new businesses opening everywhere. That's my point.

People should stop worrying about their competition (a lot of this boils down to the new guy not having instant success and getting jealous) and saying it's unfair. Yes, yes it is but who cares it's not that big of a deal. It's an online game and if they put the time n effort into this game to run 2 companies successfully then I personally thank them (I buy from Non-Stop and MMA's Best Nutrition... but if another new company had better product in a month I'd buy from them. The way life works.).

No my point earlier was I cant transfer money to another manager, yet they can transfer money in between their managed companies. What it boils down to is not immediate satisfaction or something like a virtual free market, but an inherited core advantage, over single company managers, solely based on the two companies' combined income.

P.S. If it was a free market I would be able to create two companies.

Pablo Pangea

I am writing a response to this issue. I started it at 12.30 when I got up and first saw the other thread on this topic. I hoped to have it finished tonight but it doesn't look like I will get it done today so I'll have it finished tomorrow.

wow -- this must be very very long -- dont get discouraged over it or sweat it bad man -- just keep moving forward

I am writing a response to this issue. I started it at 12.30 when I got up and first saw the other thread on this topic. I hoped to have it finished tonight but it doesn't look like I will get it done today so I'll have it finished tomorrow.

son of a bitch.... this time would be much better spent improving the game instead of holding this citizens awareness meeting.

If it was groundbreaking, I'd support making them give up skills to level them out. But this is why you never change a rule that will result in such advantages or disadvantages. If he didn't want people owning more then 1 company then it should of been that way from the get go, since it was not he should of not changed it midway because of what it does to the balance.

I just want to say Tycoon didn't just wake up one day and change the rule. There was a problem back then that desperately needed fixing (way too many companies being started for the number of people who were playing), and changing to one company max was a good way to help solve it. There was quite a long discussion before he changed it. Part of the deal was that no one was forced to give up a company. I'm sure there's a fix for this problem, but having Tycoon go back on his word (and make people give up a company) is not it.

I hope he does something to make things a bit more on the fair side

And this too.

I wanted to comment on so many things that PBR and LTD moped about in this thread but it comes down to this post really... a kid who knows not what he speaks of and who bitches about things he thinks are rightfully his when in fact he's just dead wrong and making a fool of himself.

"Why aren't things fair for you?"

Because this isn't communism and as long as there is some little guy pissed off he's shorter than the next.. life will NEVER be fair.

Look at any MMA fight and start complaining to the UFC that "this isn't fair because Anderson's strikes are better than Franklin's.... no fair, it should be even! Anderson started training before Franklin! ...Anderson shouldn't be able to use TWO hands!"

i love that word -- lol -- and agree manager to manager would help a lot

DUMBEST. POST. EVER.

Do you even realize the abuse that would come from manager to manager?!?!? SCREW 2 companies!!! Now we have 2 friends... 3 friends... 4 friends... a WHOLE ALLIANCE piping money into a supplement company for a WORLD changing sup!!! OR we have multiple accounts and the cheating would be rampant.. all to send money "manager to manager."

REALLY?!??! This would "help a lot?" This just proves to all of us who've been watching your guys' posts that it's not about the improvements and evolution of the game... it's about whatever the eff you think you want.

i love that word -- lol -- and agree manager to manager would help a lot

I wanted to put it here again to show what Tycoon's biggest detractors are saying we should do to "fix" the problem of a handful of sup companies also having orgs.

You can't make this stuff up.

DUMBEST. POST. EVER.

Do you even realize the abuse that would come from manager to manager?!?!? SCREW 2 companies!!! Now we have 2 friends... 3 friends... 4 friends... a WHOLE ALLIANCE piping money into a supplement company for a WORLD changing sup!!! OR we have multiple accounts and the cheating would be rampant.. all to send money "manager to manager."

REALLY?!??! This would "help a lot?" This just proves to all of us who've been watching your guys' posts that it's not about the improvements and evolution of the game... it's about whatever the eff you think you want.

I wanted to put it here again to show what Tycoon's biggest detractors are saying we should do to "fix" the problem of a handful of sup companies also having orgs.

You can't make this stuff up.

the great boondock speaks -- guess he had to wait for pops to post first --- actually bud you need to reread cause it was tycoon who first said that manager to manager transfers could help the game out --- and when i mention about it, its not to screw the game over or get some advantage, guess your thinking that way though

the great boondock speaks --- actually bud you need to reread cause it was tycoon who first said that manager to manager transfers could help the game out --- and when i mention about it, its not to screw the game over or get some advantage, guess your thinking that way though

I love you. Your logic and ability to see solutions outside of your own immediate needs make me warm and fuzzy.

Keep up the good work.