Destiny FC Smack Talk Thread

Rusher

David Lemieux (92967)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/1/1b14.jpg ''I wanna be again a legend in my country,I came from the best org that was in the world,you now what i talk about here.BHFC,my new manager open a door to me with this spledid contract.I will be the champ here,and I will be added to the hall o fame as the oldest champ of the org!''

• 3 weeks later...

David Lemieux (92967) to 170 lbs DFC champ> "I am coming for the belt champ,you fight same fighters all the time,I need only 1 chance to be the oldest champ ever in history of DFC 170 lbs,Give me and top 10 opponent asap ,and I promise i will win"

• 1 month later...

Tee Nah (HW Champion)

The legendary Destiny champion is here!

Tel "Atm" Britton (247249) has an ample opportunity here guys. He has the chance to face the greatest champion that Destiny will ever see. He actually accepted the fight, ha the nerve he must be feeling... Anyways I wanna commend you for actually accepting instead of cowering in a corner like the craven you usually are. Haha. But come fight time you will be walking into HELL... And I'm the DEVIL!