1 MILLION GIVE AWAY

potter09

if you wish donate some of it to me. i will buy Vip or buy fighter slot because i fucked up while creating all my 4 fighters and i will send half the amount to my cousin who joined a week ago.

I'm writing for a friend's org for $500 a week and I just opened up a gym that's gonna cost 20000 a week.

Please! Just give me da moneh, :,(

Hi Potter.

To start with, this is very generous of you to donate so much money.

Normally i am not one1 to ask for assistance nor to "apply" for free cash, however, myself being only new (within 2 weeks) and a few mates (also fairly new) have started an Org, as well as a Gym in Las Vegas (we are wanting to have 2 shows per week, 1 in LV and 1 in LA. Gym is in LV, but hopefully hopefully starting a Gym in LA soon also). The Org is "GAMMA:Contenders" and the Gym is "House of Pain" (invite only gym, basically for GAMMA:Contender members only).

Our goal for the Org is to recruit new fighters and help them develop into future stars and hopefully title holders.

As things are when u start a new venture, finances are tight.

Should be be kind enough and see fit to donate money towards myself, my group of friends and our business ventures in game, i thank you 10 fold in advance, if u decide the money is better suited to someone/some thing else, then i send my Congrats to whomever receives your generous offer and wish them the best of luck in this game.

Sincerely

Cameron King

Manager : Jark Durak

Gym Owner: House of Pain

Org Assistant: GAMMA:Contenders

• Upvote 1

Right, #13 ranked org in the world asking for a chunk of the 1 mil, don't give money to the printing press. That's like giving money to the federal reserve.

Not really, #13? Its only becuase I have hype jumps from PPVs that aren't making much money. After resigning curret fighters, singing new and booking venues for new events Im left with like 10-30k per event. For a while it will stay that way, so if I can get some money to sign better guys - that would get me faster to a point when I will really make some coin on events

• Downvote 1

What are you doin at SP then ?

I am at steel penn mainly because I was hired, I have been in the game less than a month and wanted to get to know about Orgs and also to try to meet people, the best way i figured I could do this was by helping others with their business, Orgs are hardest to run so I thought I would start there.

Should I get this Mill, I would leave SP, I have no affiliation to them other than that I work for the Org, Also my point above, the best way to get to meet people and most likely stay playing is to help and assist in their business, most of the time its going fine and people don't need to help the small fry, but they can spare some cash to people who put effort into the game. This is what I would like to do, take some new managers and help them (and of course I) get a leg up in the game with an Org.

I genuinely want to help and be helped in the game, I don't have enough money to make sure I am ok let alone 2/3 others and this offer would help me to help others whilst helping myself.

Hope that answers your question re: SP

I am at steel penn mainly because I was hired, I have been in the game less than a month and wanted to get to know about Orgs and also to try to meet people, the best way i figured I could do this was by helping others with their business, Orgs are hardest to run so I thought I would start there.

Should I get this Mill, I would leave SP, I have no affiliation to them other than that I work for the Org, Also my point above, the best way to get to meet people and most likely stay playing is to help and assist in their business, most of the time its going fine and people don't need to help the small fry, but they can spare some cash to people who put effort into the game. This is what I would like to do, take some new managers and help them (and of course I) get a leg up in the game with an Org.

I genuinely want to help and be helped in the game, I don't have enough money to make sure I am ok let alone 2/3 others and this offer would help me to help others whilst helping myself.

Hope that answers your question re: SP

If SP hired you, ask him for money. He has more money than he can use and he usually pays off his employees pretty good

• Upvote 1

I don't really know if I'd need 1 million (wouldn't complain tho.. Haha). I've got a really good camp going at the minute, but I'm so poor it's ridiculous.

If I could just get a decent amount of cash it might help me to just get my fighters to the next level. Also, it would make me definitely feel the need for VIP!

I've always just focused on fighting and not enough on getting top dollar for contracts or getting cash. I run a gym where i give 5k to a new manager/fighter every month that is in need. And the gym loses money because the ratio is low. All I'm saying is some cash would actually be nice. I could keep my public gym with private numbers going. and wouldn't have to stress about paying my other private gym fee's while I get my first projects off the ground

http://mmatycoon.com/gympublic.php?gmid=2532