16 year olds

No, they learn just as fast as 18y old. The perks with a 16y old is that they get their maximum learning speed(how fast is dictated by what you roll on learningspeed hidden) for 3 ingame years before learning speed starts to decline due to age and they will also reach a higher skillset earlier in their career.

Let me illustrate.

A 18y will have probably reach full potential when he is about 24-25 years of age if he's been in a good gym. The 16y stands a chance to get there at maybe 22-23y of age instead.

Let me illustrate.

A 18y will have probably reach full potential when he is about 24-25 years of age if he's been in a good gym. The 16y stands a chance to get there at maybe 22-23y of age instead.

Your fucking stupid? Who have reached their maximum skill points in 24?

• Downvote 4

Instead of being so hostile maybe you could help answer the question?

He already answered. 16 and 17 year old will train the same fast as 18 I just cant understand why he added this idiotic statment.

• Downvote 1

what you mean by what I roll on learning speed? you mean if I check it or not?

you get training speed from 1-150 if you check it its from 30-150 randomly.

• Upvote 1

dam you know any secret to make the hidden have a higher number like maybe another hidden it goes well with

There are no secrets to make them higher.

you get training speed from 1-150 if you check it its from 30-150 randomly.

Technically, with the bonus 30, the possible ratio is 31-150.

Stupid detail but true for every setting in the game. So a attribute given 1 point in the fighter creation area actually has a starting skill level of 2.

• Upvote 1

Your fucking stupid? Who have reached their maximum skill points in 24?

maybe your guys are really slow but my guys that are 22-23 are already around 68% overall skills and these are guys that already are fighting. If they only had been training they would be much higher and they are average learners. But I wouldn't expect you to speak from experience since your only skill is to troll.

• Upvote 1