Unban Daniel

Daniel aka 'Castor' in this thread/forums is a self proclaimed chubby swede who has been (wrongly?) accused of being a racist and the guy who is currently banned from chat from what I gather... My view on this: He is probably not a racist, I rarely go on chat but I was on when this whole thing supposedly happened (well at least for some of it) and he did seem fucking annoying to be honest - yet probably should not have been banned for it as he was just speaking his mind and nothing THAT bad was said. I still think you're an a-hole though Castor, one thing I remember is you taking the piss out of Scotland or the fact that i was scottish.. Without Scotland this world would be a lesser place, fact lol

• Upvote 1

Daniel aka 'Castor' in this thread/forums is a self proclaimed chubby swede who has been (wrongly?) accused of being a racist and the guy who is currently banned from chat from what I gather... My view on this: He is probably not a racist, I rarely go on chat but I was on when this whole thing supposedly happened (well at least for some of it) and he did seem fucking annoying to be honest - yet probably should not have been banned for it as he was just speaking his mind and nothing THAT bad was said. I still think you're an a-hole though Castor, one thing I remember is you taking the piss out of Scotland or the fact that i was scottish.. Without Scotland this world would be a lesser place, fact lol

Without Scotland no kilts lol, also no Braveheart movie, that was a good movie, freeeeeeeeedoooooooommmmmmmmm :medieval: :D

Without Scotland no kilts lol, also no Braveheart movie, that was a good movie, freeeeeeeeedoooooooommmmmmmmm :medieval: :D

haha those are great examples, my personal favourite is the telephone though :notworthy: you're welcome world. lol anyway back to this ever so exciting argument...

Sweden used to be proud of their welfare state, excellent standard of living and herrings, I used to work for A Swedish insurance company so I know, been on many trips around that land. Now they have an immigration problem, and a growing resentment of this problem. Scotland is fortunate, sure they are short, red haired, aggressive, pale skinned, and slow of wallet, but if there is one thing Eastern European migrants learned from the Romans, its why they built Hadrians wall!

I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!

"beat them in conversations"? that should be grounds for a ban right there. loooool. gtfo...

Quiet you, or I'll beat you in an internet convo of so much epiciness it'll be epically epic!

Wow, narcissism is deep in you...

Lucky narcissism...

Ok, you wanted to steal this thread to consider about you.

You are guy who i have been talking by far most in the chat room and pm's. We even do business together, but you revealed your true character just a little time ago. I always considered you to be my mate, until you continued and continued to be selfish. I have helped you out with your org by taking short notice fights with my fighters to fill your cards many times. And after i created new org and was just building my roster, what did you do when i couldn't get your fighter fight right away? You demanded release.

You have succesful org which makes profit and still, you are asking money in noob threads just because you want more money, more quickly. You refused to defend your title with your fighter because you "wanted to avoid fights that is dangerous to your hype and rank". Im happy for Whymer that you lost the title, no one want's champion who is ducking fights.

Selfish coward.

I have to admit, I popped when I read this post. Regardless if I agree or not, THIS is what has been missing from the forums. I applaud you, Vladimir Putin.

***EDIT***

One other thing - anyone else hear Michael Pataki's character from Rocky 4 when reading Vladimir's posts?

"Whatever he hits, he destroys."

So a fat racist cherry picking Swedish Nazi who lives in Scotland and holidays in Poland (and may or may not have questionable English as it may or may not be his second language) has stolen someones virginity. Am I following this correctly?

I been laughing through this whole thing, but that really got me!

I didn't invent chat, but I did invent notable tycoonchat features:

• fighting with other users whilst drunk, over very little
  • ongoing fueds & bans involving Crisse
  • hilariously racist joke which involves a ban on a bi-annual basis

I also invented a magical elixir which allows men to forgo the natural state of crying like a bitch and making forum tantrum explosions when aforementioned bans occur. I think this is my greatest contribution, although I am still working on a formula strong enough to work on the OP.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I didn't invent chat, but I did invent notable tycoonchat features:

• fighting with other users whilst drunk, over very little
  • ongoing fueds & bans involving Crisse
  • hilariously racist joke which involves a ban on a bi-annual basis

I also invented a magical elixir which allows men to forgo the natural state of crying like a bitch and making forum tantrum explosions when aforementioned bans occur. I think this is my greatest contribution, although I am still working on a formula strong enough to work on the OP.

Trying to be funny doesnt suit u

• Upvote 3

Your order for an XL Elixir is on its way castor. Just follow the instructions:

1. Drop pants

2. Invert bottle in vagina

3. Wash away sand

4. Rinse & repeat as necessary

EDIT: Oh you're the dick who got banned? I'd rather fail at being funny than succeed at being fat and racist ;)

Your order for an XL Elixir is on its way castor. Just follow the instructions:

1. Drop pants

2. Invert bottle in vagina

3. Wash away sand

4. Rinse & repeat as necessary

EDIT: Oh you're the dick who got banned? I'd rather fail at being funny than succeed at being fat and racist ;)

This is truly a very unrighteous joke, u need to learn some manners, boy

However I have to admit I found it pretty funny

Shouldnt #2 and #3 switch place tho?

PS. Im not a racist but I am pretty fat

Righteousness is an unavoidable side effect of always being right ;)

I prefer #2 to go before #3 because then gravity is working with you, not against you, for the cleanest of cleans.

P.S. I'll let it slide then, I only make fun of fat people for being fat if it is an aside to other more disgusting personality traits.