Unban Daniel

Exactly, because I care. Dude, you should stalk Crisse - not me. He banned you. How do I know what you said that he banned you? I don't give a fuck about you or humors. You were talking shit about polish ppl, you were talking shit about Brazil to my alliancemate who is from Brazil. You were insulting us, so Crisse banned you. You came back from other IP later, and Crisse banned you again for trying to sneak in while you were banned. As far as I know he banned you for 2 weeks. Why is your ban still on? I don't have a fn idea and I don't care.

Grasping for straws here Christina,

Again, I never said anything bad about polish or brazilian people

I asked that brazilian guy in the chat if he knew UFC fighter Thiago Silva in person as they are from the same city ( Sao Paulo which is actually one of the biggest cities in the world with a metropolitan population of ~20 million people. I thought you superbrains would figure it was a joke but apparently not.)

Crisse is your lover boy

U bullied me, I did nothing wrong

Youre a fool, your pants are pulled down to the ankles already

• Upvote 1

About polish ppl that we are fat and average IQ is under 50, can't recall word-to-word what he said about brazilian ppl, but not only I warned him that its unappropriated but so did Sniper and one more of chat mods. He didn't listen to us and after next thing Crisse banned him. That's what I know about this case and that's last what I will post here. it's pointless. Good night and stfu already.

LIE

About polish ppl that we are fat and average IQ is under 50, can't recall word-to-word what he said about brazilian ppl, but not only I warned him that its unappropriated but so did Sniper and one more of chat mods. He didn't listen to us and after next thing Crisse banned him. That's what I know about this case and that's last what I will post here. it's pointless. Good night and stfu already.

Thats it? I dont know even where to start. Castor is from Sweden I cant even understand have talking bad about Polish people it make him racist? Last time I checked Polish people where white.

Not only, it may be as well about other things - like xenophobia - http://en.wikipedia....cism#Xenophobia

check what are you talking about before you start stupid discussion.

Thants not racism thats Xenophobia.

Racism is usually defined as views, practices and actions reflecting the belief that humanity is divided into distinct biological groups called races and that members of a certain race share certain attributes which make that group as a whole less desirable, more desirable, inferior, or superior

• Upvote 1

You ARE retarded...Xenophobia is one of the definitions of racism. Talking to you is pointless, since you can't even read.

Xenophobia is not a definition of racism I gave you the full definition of racism sadly you didnt notice or read it. If you would read that wikipedia page you would understand it better that xenophobia is a hate against foreigners where racism is hate of other races. Have ever what Castor said is not either one of them if he talked about Polish people.

Dinoo you were the guy who agreed with Chris Garcia that its not a big deal if you pick your fights when you are a champion and insulted me in the chat room because i was upset about how he refused to defend his title. Can you and Chris Garcia both explain to me, why you can do things like that? In my mind its just so wrong and i could never do that. Anyone who agrees with Chris Garcia can explain to me.

Dinoo you were the guy who agreed with Chris Garcia that its not a big deal if you pick your fights when you are a champion and insulted me in the chat room because i was upset about how he refused to defend his title. Can you and Chris Garcia both explain to me, why you can do things like that? In my mind its just so wrong and i could never do that. Anyone who agrees with Chris Garcia can explain to me.

When abouts was this? Today i said he shouldn't have gotten an instant rematch. Last 3 convo's i have had with Chris involved superfights with me going to Vicious. I can't really remember ever insulting you apart from the time you were going on about Americans being fat idiots etc and that was donks ago. I don't really care what Chris does or who he fights to be honest. Its him and its the way he wants to play the game that's fine by me. They are more than just him that can crush and cherry pick there way to the top. Its not for me i rather have a challenge but each to there own.