Disobedience - Official Role-Play Thread

Semore Bush Via Twitter: "Ill take that fight tomorrow your nothing but a bum like the rest of the 155ers @johnmcgruder dont let you mouth make a fool of your face. Ill give you this your the only one thats been man enough or stupid enough to call me out but sry chump you dont have what it takes to hang with the animal sign a contract and you will see."

Come on jack get you head outta your ass and give me a fight your the owner make one of these low life chicken shits fight me theres room on the event card after the upcoming one ffs book me against a super heavy weight if there the only ones with the balls to step in there with me this is a joke

Semore Bush Via Twitter

Come on jack get you head outta your ass and give me a fight your the owner make one of these low life chicken shits fight me theres room on the event card after the upcoming one ffs book me against a super heavy weight if there the only ones with the balls to step in there with me this is a joke

Semore Bush Via Twitter

Trying to run from mr. McGruder already, are you?

Semore Bush via twitter

"Ill fight Mcgoober or whatever the fucking guys name is anywhere an time fuck ill meet him in the parking lot of the 711 he works at rite now if he would come outside but i doubt he will bring it on mcgoober ill mop the floor with you."

Semore Bush via twitter

"Ill fight Mcgoober or whatever the fucking guys name is anywhere an time fuck ill meet him in the parking lot of the 711 he works at rite now if he would come outside but i doubt he will bring it on mcgoober ill mop the floor with you."

Jon McGruder via twitter:

"Your mother is very upset by your potty mouth Bush, so I'm consoling her right now #justhadsex #MILF"

Thanks Jack you made semore a very happy man now i can take him off watch he was going to go out looking for McGruder last night and i dont need him having legal issues.

Disobedience 101: Summer Class

We're live on DFAN channel 182, where true Disobedient fans tune in to keep up with the latest scoop on whats happening! This is the Detention Hall, a segment where we take a quick look at the most recent upcoming fights in DFA with a special guest every week. This week, we have on our show the former 2-time NCAA wrestling champion and former AFP Light Heavyweight contender, Peter South! As always, I'm your host Bill Retley and we're about tho get sh-- started!

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/22/22w6.jpg

Peter South: Thanks for having me Bill. Let me tell you, this debut card really has a lot of potential to bring in some real talent for the Aussies. This is the ultimate test for a lot of these fighters...to get the jitters out and to build a reputation around the league. I know I had debut jitters when I fought for AFP, but it takes heart to overcome it.

Bill Retley: It sure does Peter. And an exciting card this will be, so lets start with the facebook fights!

Jim "Fatty" Bigson vs. Ryan "Pretty Boy" Gosling - Heavyweight Division

Bill: Both of these massive men are coming off tough finishes within the QFC circuit. Jim Bigson certainly has earned the nickname he possesses, as rumors have flooded the news that Bigson is coming to this fight entirely out of shape and unprepared. Perhaps that kimura he received at the hands of Jeremy Brow cut off the circulation to his brain instead?

Peter: Yeah, I just don't know what Bigson is thinking coming into the fight as overweight and underprepared as he is. Ryan Gosling may be a pretty boy, but hes certainly not an opponent you want to take lightly. He should have the speed and mental awareness to beat Bigson down for all 3 rounds en route to a decision win.

Jack "Jack-O" Omega vs. John "Bones" Jones - Middleweight Division

Peter: Man, this rumor grapevine is livid! Although, sources have confirmed that John Jones' camp has abandoned the debuting fighter to fend for himself this fight. Not good...not good at all.

Bill: Yeah, there's nothing more degrading than looking to get a first win within the org you signed for without corner men. Jack Omega will absolutely look to capitalize off this by taking his opponent down and beating his face into the mat to improve to 3-1 via TKO.

Tsunami "Wavin" Wave vs. Mike "Chuck" Rolst - Light Heavyweight Division

Bill: Onto the first fight on the preliminary card, and boy what a fight it will be. You won't get two fighters with a closer set of skills to eachother than Wave and Rolst. Both are very skilled boxers with limited knowledge in the other aspects of MMA...or are they?

Peter: This has the makings of fight of the night written ALL over it. Two complete unknowns who love to bang, I truely haven't a clue how this one is going to turn out...but boy should it be exciting. Wave's camp has a bit more experience, so I'm expecting that slight edge in experience could be enough to snag Tsunami Wave a win via split decision.

Hannibal Hype vs. John "The Distillery" Mill - Light Heavyweight Division

Peter: Prior to this fight, Hannibal Hype was talking a lot of sh-- to the other Light Heavies...and I suspect that John Mill may have taken the insults a bit personal. We all know what happens when you motivate a fighter to have a reason to win.

Bill: Nothing? I don't know...I don't buy that Mill is going to come into this fight angry, but I am aboard the Hype train. Choo choo! Next stop, Hannibal Hype with a unanimous decision victory over Mill.

Keith Diaz vs. Simon "Psycho" Sanders - Welterweight Division

Bill: Diaz is one of the most well-rounded fighters in the entire Welterweight division, but Simon Sanders looks like he packs a f---ing punch. Its absolutely going to come down to strategy execution.

Peter: I've found out first-hand that often times being the most well-rounded fighter won;t let you any advantage over your opponent. Granted, Diaz can keep Sanders guessing all fight, but people who have seen Sanders in the amateur circuit have mentioned his knock-out power and ability to finish fights. I'm just not convinced that Diaz can put Sanders away, but the reverse? Absolutely. I'm going with Sanders for the KO win.

Jeremy Brow vs. David "Bio-Can" Logins - Heavyweight Division

Peter: Headlining the preliminary card is an exciting heavyweight battle between an unknown hero and a rising phenom. Brow has show his ground versatilty and control, quickly scoring takedowns in all the rounds his fought and 2 finishes to show for them. Boy do I love this dude and his wrestling ability!

Bill: Yes, and David Logins looks to test Brow's keen ability to take the fight to the ground...at least he should if he wants to win this fight. Fights begin standing, and as long as they remain standing...Logins has a chance. But c'mon, does any of us actually believe this fight stays standing for long? Not even you could argue with great wrestling Pete...just keep your man-crushes to yourself next time. I feel like Brow should put this one away early in the 1st with a submission win.

Monroe "Winters" Stark vs. Dylan Webb - Welterweight Division

Bill: Kicking off this exciting main card is a Welterweight fight that, on paper, was to be a great indicator of the talent this Disobedience Welterweight division possessed. Unfortunately, several reports indicate that Dylan Webb hasn't been taking care of his body and has neglected key preparation coming into this fight...which is a true shame, as Webb is a decorated BJJ artist on his way to debuting in the MMA field.

Peter: When you don't take MMA seriously, you just simply can't expect to win. And to face a guy like Monroe Stark, who opened up his first fight in the QFC circuit with a 15 second lights-out knockout? Not a chance. Webb will truly need to re-evaluate where he is in his career after this fight and perhaps seek some outside advice for training assistance. Stark should make quick work of Webb in a 1st round KO to improve to 2-0.

Jon Bon vs. Chief "Sosa" Keef - Middleweight Division

Peter: Our second fight features a fight between two different styles - A ground fighter, and a Muay Thai clincher. Bon has been reported to be a little behind schedule in preparedness in this fight, but thats a relatively easy obstacle to overcome.

Bill: Pete, thats really not THAT easy of an obstacle to overcome! This is Disobedience fighting...this isn't some school yard push fight. You need to be as mentally and physically prepared as you can be...and boy does Chief Keef look ready for this fight. If he can take this fight to the clinch, STAY in the clinch and avoid the takedowns from a very skilled Bon...Keef should take this fight rather easily. I'm going with my guy here...Keef via unanimous decision.

Graco "Gristle" Gregoravich vs. Buretta "Blade" Gali - Welterwight Division Co-Main Event

Bill: A team-mate of Mike Rolst, Graco Gregoravich will look to stay undefeated in our co-main of the evening when he takes on brawler Buretta Gali. For a guy nicknamed "Blade", Gali sure isn't much of a blood-inducer...which in my eyes can spell trouble for him if his strategy is not being effective enough against an undefeated phenom.

Peter: Thats true Bill, but Gregoravich suffers from the same problem that a lot of the fighters on this card have been suffering from...lack of preparedness. I'd be very upset if I was one of Gregoravich's loyal fans because the weigh-ins showed that

Gregoravich simply isnt taking this fight seriously. Its a true shame, as I feel Gregoravich is the more skilled fighter and it should have been a pretty easy win for him...but I see Gali wearing Gregoravich out early and often en route to a unanimous decision victory.

Cain Wolf vs. Owen "Helmut" Burger - Heavyweight Division Main Event

Peter: Let me start this little segment off by saying how completely and utterly disappointed I am not only in what this fight COULD have brought...but for the career of the very promising Cain Wolf.

Bill: Yeah, I couldn't agree more. You want to talk about being unprepared? Cain Wolf looked defeated already at the weigh-ins...basically out of shape and looking petrified at the face-off. How could a man with such a keen knack for the ground game look so horrible?

Peter: Maybe its the water Bill, but this seems to be a common theme of this event. I love a good ground game, but I fear we won't see very much of it from Wolf this night. Burger should completely work Wolf and teach him what it takes to be a true fighter en route to a TKO victory.

Bill: I have to agree, I just don't see Wolf having the energy to do ANYTHING this fight. Wolf's camp will need to go back to the basics after this fight if they want to make Wolf's career take off within Disobedience. Boy is Mr. Frost going to be upset with this supposed "Main Event". Well, thats just about all the time we have...we hope you all enjoyed it out there. Peter South, thanks for being on the show with us.

Peter: Thanks for having me Bill. I'll be there on August 10th to enjoy this card up close...and of course, I'll be signing autographs for the fans here in Sydney.

Bill: August 10th, Micro Arena, be there!

With a little over a day remaining before the big event Monroe Stark kindly took some time out of his schedule for a short interview.

So how has preparation for the fight been Mr Stark?

You know this is my first fight within the company so I've got to come in strong. My strength is obviously my boxing and I've tightened that up even further.

Any problems in camp?

Small hiccups, nothing too drastic. After the fight if I win my manager has spoken of possibly switching my camp up so I can train directly with another boxer my manager has recently acquired. Trait Rhodes looks to have a lot of talent, but he's decided to train before he considers taking any fights.

What do you think of your opponent?

I'm not one to trash talk, ya know? I'll just say I have respect for the buys standup. But I doubt he'll be standing for long if you know what I mean.

As a fighter who isn't much for trash talk. How do you feel about all that trash talk that has been happening recently within the organization?

(Audible laughter) Just because I don't participate doesn't mean I don't enjoy it. Some of these guys have big mouths on them. I look forward to seeing if they can back it up.

Thank you for your time Mr Stark and good luck

Cheers mate. I'll catch you at the after party and drinks will be on me.

An interview with Yoda Haka in England.

Why are you in England?

I just had to go get my injuries looked at. In Sydney the Doctors are below par.

Is the fight on the 24th still going to happen with your injuries?

Yes i had them looked at and I was told it would be ok come fight time. I will have to rest though so you wont see much improvement and i wont be as fit as normal.

Do you still think you can win and what do you rate your opponent?

Yes I always think i can win and i never give up just watch my last fight back. Szymon Piechnicki is good at everything and looked ok in his last fight. The other guy was useless 1-8 then 1-10 now. So i cant take much for that fight but I do think he has a chance of winning if he can keep it standing. If not it will be an early one.

How do you rank the rest of the people at 205lbs?

I think that I am number 1 in this org.

No2 is Don Frye he ran all over me very good fighter and Im looking forward to a rematch in the future

No3 is Szymon

N04 is Jack Nicleson he is a lay and pray type of guy and i have no interest fighting him.

No5 is Jack De Bellan another boring fighter the org is full off them

You didnt say anything about Hannibal Hype. Is the fight going to happen?

I didnt say anything about him because he hasnt had 1 fight yet and about the fight Im not allowed to say but who gives a shit. If all goes to plan and he walks over that bum he is fighting. The fight will be announced at post fight press conference and we will have a stare down, talk smack and all that shit. Then if i win my fight it will be for the title. Hopefully all goes to plan.

So he isnt on your level yet is that what your saying?

In a way yes he is on the undercard and im main event but i dont know how good he is never seen him fight.

We have trained together before but we didnt spar wrestling. We did spar boxing and thats when the rivary started When I dropped him with a left hook. Then he jump back up and quit he doesnt like getting hit. If we did fight it would be standing i dont think i can take him down and he will have trouble getting me down. We will just swing till one of us drops.

Do You think either of you deserve a title shot?

Well Im number1 in this org and have finished both my fights. As for him he talks a good game but his opponent is hand picked a bum. JayFrost is giving him easy fights like I said before its a FIX!! JayFrost will protect him till he fights me. Its the biggest fight at 205lbs. The rest of the division cant sell a fight. That why it will happen.

Whats the most exciting division if 205lbs is below par?

155lbs is the best I think they all like to talk shit to each other but we will see if they can back it up.

Thanks for your time Yoda

no problem mate

Jon McGruder was recently the guest on a popular Australian morning show, talking about his youtube instructionals and aspirations in the sport of Mixed Martial Arts. McGruder caused visible discomfort to the female host, Laura Leggins, by intensely staring at her ample bosom throughout the entire segment. He was cut short and the show went to commercials earlier than planned, when McGruder disclosed to the audience his plans to "forcibly feed Semore Bush his own excrement with a shovel".

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/003/123/799/hi-res-109465272_crop_650x440.jpg?1366682085

Larry Irwin: "Eyyo, Mistah Frost has brought myself and all dah boyz from Team Warpath all dah way in New Yoyk to whip ya pansies into shape. Dah boss Mistah Frost says a lot-a-yah have poor fight ettics...personally, I don't care but dah boss wants ta offer our services to some ah yah. I dink Mistah Frost is gonna hold a drawing or someding to pick who gets us as dere corner-men each week, but who knows. Anyways, I'm sure Mistah Frost will make an announcement on dis. Betta be prepared ta work ya asses off, dough..."

(OOC: Yes, this little role-play segment is true. I'll be sending a mass-mail message about what is going to happen to all of you who don't frequent this topic, but I plan to raffle off my pre-fight services of helping with advice on training, preparing for your opponent and perhaps even a LITTLE slider assistance (too much may be too unfair, but we'll see). All managers and fighters will be eligible, but this will be a service that will only come to you as a ONE TIME ONLY thing to really get newer managers a true feel for how to win a fight. Drawings will be every Saturday after the scheduled fight and the help will be for the fighter's next scheduled fight. Applications can be forwarded to myself, Jack Frost 81448, and will remain active until you have been picked. One fighter per week will be selected and the hope of what this project will bring is simply a better knowledge of how to prepare for a fight for ALL of you newer players. Best of luck!)

Disobedience 102: Detention

We're live on DFAN channel 182, where true Disobedient fans tune in to keep up with the latest scoop on whats happening! This is the Detention Hall, a segment where we take a quick look at the most recent upcoming fights in DFA with a special guest every week. This week, we have on our show the former boxing phenom, knock-out artist and Team Warpath trainer...all the way from London, Michael Peterson! As always, I'm your host Bill Retley and BOY am I excited about this one!

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/41/41w1.jpg

Michael Peterson: This country reeks of absolute suck...I just hope these fights don't end up sucking worse than this country does. Ah ha!

Bill Retley: Well, that was rather disrespectful. Anyway, onto the Facebook fights!

Ivan "Bad Ass" Jack vs. Guil "Brazillian Browler" Henrique - Welterweight Division

Bill: This is a battle in which one fighter will emerge from the depths of 0-1 and perhaps start to build a little momentum for themselves in Disobedience. These men look pretty ready to let the fists FLY!

Michael: Yeah, I just don't see this fight being all to exciting chaps. Jack's camp doesn't seem to have the right gameplan for this kid; I mean, taking down a superior jiu jitsu expert? If Jack has any chance of winning, it'll be with the old one-two...and he'll be f---ed on the ground way before then. Henrique should win by submission in the 1st.

Timbo Styless vs. Tommy "One Arrow" Jones - Welterweight Division

Michael: If its one thing these guys actually have going with them...which isn't much, its that neither fighter has suffered a loss...yet. Word around town is Tommy Jones packs a bit of a punch; it might take a bit more of a "bit" of a punch to survive this one though.

Bill: Thats right, Timbo Styless is a BJJ practicioner and boy can this kid perform under the big lights. If he can get this fight to the ground, it should be quick work for Mr. Styless. I just don't have the utmost confidence in Styless getting this fight to where he is. We all know it takes good wrestling to control the pace of fights, and neither of these fighters possesses much skill in that department. I feel like Jones may even have the control advantage in this fight, which should net him an impressive unanimous decision victory.

John "Demolition" White vs. Herman "Potty" Lang - Heavyweight Division

Bill: Feeling a little intimidated when we get to the big boys and the first preliminary fight, Mikey? You should, because Herman Lang is a MONSTER of a Heavyweight! Hes got hands, hes got determination...

Michael: Hes got absolutely sh--. The man is at a deserved 0-2 and he bleeds more than a virgin's c---. John White's last fight wasn't impressive by any means, but at least he somewhat has the tools to win in the division. White should win effortlessly via 1st round submission.

Rock "The Brick" Stone vs. Bob "Bulldog" Fynn - Middleweight Division

Michael: This guy Rock Stone has got to be one of the stupidest guys I've ever seen to get into the ring with the man NOBODY wants to fight, Bob Fynn.

Bill: And rightfully so, Bob Fynn is an early favorite to take that middleweight division by storm with his brilliant striking game and sprawl skills. I don't know Michael, perhaps Rock Stone sees something he can exploit in Fynn's wrestling game that could bring this fight to the ground early and often? That sure isn't any easy task, and I just don't see Stone being able to take advantage of Fynn's lack of BJJ skills. I'm going with Fynn to win it via 1st round KO.

Finn "Karma" Love vs. "The Hornet" Adam Miller - Heavyweight Division

Bill: No buzz about it, Adam Miller is a very well rounded fighter and will look to mix it up in the fight and keep his opponent guessing as to what he will be throwing.

Michael: Guessing what, guessing about which bone he plans on breaking of Millers'? Look, being such a well-rounded fighter doesn't get you much of anything these bloody days...take it from me. Love will absolutely have his way with Miller by taking it quickly to the ground and getting a 2nd round submission win.

Mathew Websky vs. Lucky Slick - Lightweight Division

Michael: Not a terrible preliminary headliner, I must admit. Mathew Websky is a talented young submission artist who lives and dies by the submission. I like that in a fellow!

Bill: No kidding, but nobody in the entire lightweight division has the credentials that Lucky Slick has, having won the QFC Tournament held recently. His only loss has his most recent fight, but that could speak well as to his exact flaws are in his game. Should Slick work this fight and Websky in the process, I fully expect this fight of the night candidate to go all three rounds. Slick with a unanimous decision win.

Jack "The Screamer" Nicleson vs. Bobby "Slip" Mccray - Light Heavyweight

Bill: Opening our main event this evening is a chess battle between fighters of near identical skills in Jack Nicleson and Bobby Mccray. I doubt this fight will stay on the ground for very long.

Michael: Pansy fighting, I call it Bill...pansy fighting. Theres a difference between slick BJJ and holding a bloke down and humping him into submission. Mccray knows how to pull the trigger...against fighters with the skill level of a 12 year old. And Nicleson...man does this guy not know how to do anything but control his opponent. 8 takedowns his lst fight, and not a SINGLE submission attempt and minimal ground and pound. Well, pansy fighting is slightly more skillful than tapping out unskilled BJJ artists. That being said, I'm going with Nicleson with another boring unanimous decision win.

Monty "The Great" Ali vs. "The Buzz Killer" Brandon Banks - Middleweight Division

Michael: It takes a really piss-poor training staff and dietrician to come into a fight only needing to cut 8 pounds and BARELY making it, for sh--'s sake. If an in shape Brandon Banks came into this match-up and looked to keep pace with Monty Ali, I'd be convinced he'd do it...and win.

Bill: Couldn't agree more, Michael. Monty Ali is in the best shape of his career, seeking a bit of rejuvenation in Disobedience and I am convinced this man gets it tonight. Hes got the power and the cardio to outlast anything Banks should throw at him, and we're all preparing to hear his victory speech when Banks is lying on the floor unconcious, am I right Michael?

Michael: Abso...f---ing...lutely. Ali should make this punk reevaluate his pre-fight preparation with a 2nd round TKO win.

Yoda Haka vs. Szymon "Mlot" Piechnicki - Light Heavyweight Division Co-Main Event

Bill: What an awesome fight we have as the co-main event, folks...and two undefeated juggernauts square off for a step up in the Light Heavyweight division! Yoda Haka has quite the aspirations of becoming a legend in the business, and rightfully so...the man is as good as we will see as far as light heavyweight BJJ artists go. Two impressive wins via submission and quite the fanbase surrounding him.

Michael: You kidding, right? You really think Yoda Haka will survive a barrage of strikes from the diverse striker Szymon Piechnicki? Get real; this bloke is the definition of dynamic. Standing, in the clinch...anywhere...you name it, Piechnicki is there throwing more than his opponents can handle. I don't give Haka a shot in bloody hell of winning this fight as he simply is too one dimensional of a fighter.

Bill: Perhaps, but if there is one man to make Piechnicki tap, its...

Michael: Its NOT Yoda Haka. Piechnicki with a 1st round CLEAN KO win.

Big "Dick" Willy vs. Yoshi Hitari - Welterweight Divison Main Event

Michael: Its hard to say what makes a man like Big Willy tick...but I'm convinced that he only lives to see his opponents' cry in agonizing pain. This man...is...scary for any welterweight facing him, and he can beat you any bloody way he wants.

Bill: His 4-0 record with 4 finishes is certainly a telltale sign of that Michael, but Yoshi Hitari is the Japanese phenom looking to derail the hype surround the undefeated Willy. A talented boxer who is rumored to have steel fists, Hitari's plan of outboxing a boxer should prove to be a very interesting way of going about this fight.

Michael: Outbox a boxer...thats a good one. You really believe Hitari's credentials in the boxing game are THAT much better than Willys'?

Bill: ...well, no...not exactly. I'm just trying to make this sound more competitive than...well, we ALL believe it is actually going to be. While I do believe Hitari will have the heart to make it to see the last bell...I just see Willy having his absolute way with Hitari in every department. Barring any underestimation, I see it with Willy winning via unanimous decision beatdown.

Michael: So thats all the sh-- this card has to offer? Bloody disappointing if you ask me...now wheres my check?

Bill: Uh...yeah. Check out this exciting fight card at Paddy O'Malley's on Saturday, August 24th! Retley, out!

• Upvote 1

John "Demolition" White vs. Herman "Potty" Lang - Heavyweight Division

Bill: Feeling a little intimidated when we get to the big boys and the first preliminary fight, Mikey? You should, because Herman Lang is a MONSTER of a Heavyweight! Hes got hands, hes got determination...

Michael: Hes got absolutely sh--. The man is at a deserved 0-2 and he bleeds more than a virgin's c---. John White's last fight wasn't impressive by any means, but at least he somewhat has the tools to win in the division. White should win effortlessly via 1st round submission.

Hey Michael, first round submission for White, eh? How'd that one worked out for you?

I'm wondering, do you lose a part of your paycheck every time you make a bad call? Because, so far, your expertise don't impress me - perhaps the guy you blew in the back of an alley to get this job felt differently.

Who's next for the Potty? Anyone else afraid of dentists? Because Herman has a permanent solution for that one :)

Also, Michael, did you happen to see who won the fight of the night award? Unfortunately, because I decided to bully that little redneck for 3 full rounds, I didn't go for a knockout, so they can't give me more awards. The fans agree that I need a special kind of reward just for showing up. This way, for some reason, White also got the award -.-

@JackFrost: Did you also make the mistake of underestimating me? If so, I really want to know: how does it feel to fail? :) hahahahaha

I'm out, losers!

:leaves_while_showing_everyone_the_finger:

Disobedience 103: School's Out

We're live on DFAN channel 182, where true Disobedient fans tune in to keep up with the latest scoop on whats happening! This is the Detention Hall, a segment where we take a quick look at the most recent upcoming fights in DFA with a special guest every week. This week, we have on our show the current TGC Middleweight Champion and member of the current Team Warpath, Nathan Drake! Nathan was kind enough to fly down all the way from Amsterdam to take part in this segment while in downtime waiting for his first title defense, and it is a true honor to have this young upstart on our show.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/27/27w34.jpg

Nathan Drake: No...I can speak english, get the translator out of my face.

Bill Retley: Alright Nathan, thats perfect...lets start the show with the Facebook fights!

Death "Snake" Adder vs. Jack "Jack-O" Omega - Middleweight Division

Bill: Debuting for the first time in his MMA career is a talented young fighter with a wide range of skills, Death Adder. While there are certainly questions on his conditioning and preparation before this fight, its hard to question the kids heart.

Nathan: He...he will have tough fight on hands. Jack Omega looks much better than before when he suffered loss at DFA 101. If Omega goes back to basics, he wins no question. Omega should win with 2nd round TKO.

Don "The Predator" Fry vs. Sherman "The Tank" Bellington - Light Heavyweight Division

Nathan: Its mentally tough to go 0-1 and come back and win, but at least both these dudes are in the same position. Thankfully its a position I've never been in and will never be because I'm just awesome...

Bill: Sure you are, Nate. Well...he does have one thing right, and that one of these guys will have a chance at greatness and start a win streak in the organization. I've seen clips of Frye's first loss, and I'm just not convinced this man has much of a diverse enough arsenal to win any fights yet. Bellington may be working off his back, but I can still see him capitolizing off that position with some slick BJJ. I'm predicting Bellington with the 3rd round submission win.

Saul Goodman vs. Reece Paul - Welterweight Division

Bill: Our first preliminary fight begins with the very promising Saul Goodman, a 2-0 fighter with fists of steel and two fight stoppages to prove that. He'll take on the debuting BJJ purple belt, Reece Paul.

Nathan: I know when I see a good boxer, and Goodman has some strong potential. Wrestling has been the been of us boxers' existences, so he needs to play this fight properly and keep it where he has the advantage. He does that, and I fully expect he does...and Paul shouldn't hear another bell past the opening one. Goodman with a 1st round KO.

Semore "The Animal" Bush vs. "Father" John McGruger - Lightweight Division

Nathan: Talk about trouble and bad blood...where trash talk is heard, these two aren't too far behind...making this fight one of the most hyped fights on the entire card. Tell me again why this isn't main event material?

Bill: You can say that again, Nate. Both these men are very similar in skill level, but man does McGruger have a world class corner behind him. Debut or not, I believe this kid McGruger is going to be an absolute MONSTER in this division and this should be a nice test to his skills. Bush still has a bright career ahead of him, but he needs to take this loss in stride and come back stronger. McGruger via unanimous decision.

Boomer "Balis" Balistia vs. Hunter "Thunder" Braxton - Heavyweight Division

Bill: These two heavyweights eat, sleep and sh-- MMA...which is why this makes such an interesting match-up of two completely different styles. Hunter Braxton will desperately look to gain some momentum after two tough losses in the QFC promotions.

Nathan: Always a tough task, I say. Now if Boomer Balistia possessed even half the amount of power I pack in each punch, this guy would be an abolsolute ringer in Disobedience. What he needs to do is stop focusing on getting the takedowns and focus on maiing his opponent pay on the feet. He's got the boxing skills to really outwork his opponent tonight, but it'll be up to his camp to execute the right gameplan here. Still...I have slightly more confidence in Balistia to pull this one out of his a--. Balistia with the unanimous decision victory.

Dick "Crazy Dog" Cumberland vs. "The Eliminator" Real Steel - Light Heavyweight Division

Nathan: See, this is a rather peculiar choice as to why this is the preliminary headliner for this fight card when both of these men have started off at 0-1. Perhaps there is a little bit of a buzz going on about these too...but more than likely, this has the makings of a rather dull match-up.

Bill: I just don't see it that way, Nate; these two are headlining the preliminary card because just one victory could put these guys straight back into title contention with the skillsets they possess. More in particular, I'm interested to see if Dick Cumberland can get the powerful striker Real Steel beyond his comfort zone on the ground and get a submission win. His last fight, he managed to drag his heavy hitting opponent to the ground and STILL couldn't pull the trigger even with the obvious BJJ advantage. Hopefully hes come into this fight much more aware and looking to finally break and arm here...and I suspect he does as Real Steel could have trouble staying on the feet where he is strongest. Cumberland should win this with a 3rd round submission.

"Boss" Bob Sangster vs. Jimmy Currey - Lightweight Division

Bill: Bad blood marks our opening fight on the night's main card, where the BJJ purple belt Bob Sangster will take on the multi-talented Jimmy Currey in the cage. I really like Bob's chances of taking this fight to the ground and pulling off a tremendous submission in the dominant ground position.

Nathan: If he can stay focused, keep his hands up and stay away from the wide array of strikes Currey can throw at him...yes, Sangster shouldn't have all too much trouble in this fight. We've yet to see what route Sangster likes to take when hes in the cage, and thats a huge unknown for me...whereas Currey very obviously likes to mix everything into his game when achieving victory. I really like what Jimmy Currey brings into this fight, and yes...I do think he wins this fight. I'm picking Currey via unanimous decision.

Bill: Bold prediction, but I don't know if I quite agree.

Terry Weiner vs. Tsunami "Wavin" Wave - Light Heavyweight Division

Nathan: Here's a fight that could very well shape the future of the division, when the debuting Terry Weiner will face the heavy-hitter Tsunami Wave in a duel to the finish. Terry Weiner has mentioned that this is where he plans to make a name for himself, and this is exactly the fight he needs to make that happen.

Bill: Absolutely. Tsunami Wave is no joke, having forced a referee stoppage at Disobedience 101 to Mike Rolst in just a little over a minute into the fight. It takes some true power to do something like that, and Weiner would be well advised to avoid Wave's fists at ALL costs.

Nathan: That's easier said than done, Bill. Terry Weiner is a very athletic man, but he better know how to take his opponent down and keep him there if he wants to win this one. The longer this fight goes, the more likely I'd expect Wave to knock Weiner's lights out...but then again, Wave has the ability to do it early too. I simply feel that Wave may prove too powerful of a first opponent for Weiner to overcome this night. Wave via 1st round KO.

Owen "Helmut" Burger vs. Daniel "Hard Head" Jackson - Heavyweight Co-Main Event

Bill: In our Co-Main event of the evening, two potential Heavyweight contenders will trade shots and look to end the other man's dreams of becoming a champion. Owen Burger has been training with your camp for this fight if I'm not mistaken, Nate?

Nathan: Yep, this kid won the giveaway of having Team Warpath in his corner and let me tell you...this kid doesn't look to disappoint. A very adaptable guy who was a pleasure to work with and we'll absolutely be in his corner rooting for him come fight night. I've even had the pleasure of personally sparring with him, and boy can he hit.

Bill: With KO of the Night honors in his debut fight, I can certainly understand those sentiments. I wouldn't count out a guy like Daniel Jackson though; this man loves a good exchange and I'm not too sure Burger will want to be exchanging with Jackson.

Nathan: Even if he did, I still have the utmost confidence in Burger surviving the onslaught and perhaps even winning on the feet against a tough fighter like Jackson.

Bill: I don't see him going that route though, and thats a good thing. I see this fight going to the ground, where Burger should have a distinct advantage and eventually force the tap. Prediction: Burger with a late 1st round submission win.

Dixie Normous vs. Arthit Rattanakosin - Lightweight Main Event

Nathan: Who the f--- named these two freaks? Whatever, what their names lack AT LEAST is made up for in skill. Dixie Normous is a perfect 5-0, all by way of submission which mans him one of the most dangerous fighters on the Lightweight roster.

Bill: Absolutely. And Arthit Rattanakosin is no slouch either, having made it to the finals of the QFC tournament and having all 4 of his fights go the distance. He's fought some very talented wrestlers and BJJ practicioners, but Dixie Normous is in a whole different league than what hes faced before.

Nathan: Thats no exhaggeration...Normous is Enormously skilled and can take a punch or two...but Rattanakosin is also a different level of fighter. Rattanakosin plays very smart and he's going to need all the intelligence he can muster to pull this one out. I'm sorry, but I just don't see it happening; Normous is the Lightweight Jesus, and Rattanakosin is simply a disciple in comparison. He's got a lot to learn in his short career, and losing while coming back stronger is going to be his toughest lesson. Dixie Normous should handily win this fight via 1st round submission.

Bill: Welp, there you have it folks...TGC's Middleweight Champion, Nathan Drake! Wonderful having you here!

Nathan: I had fun, I'd definitely do this again Bill...thanks for having me.

Bill: Tomorrow night, August 31st...Wild Bob's Bar...be there!

Disobedience 104: Honor Roll

We're live on DFAN channel 182, where true Disobedient fans tune in to keep up with the latest scoop on whats happening! This is the Detention Hall, a segment where we take a quick look at the most recent upcoming fights in DFA with a special guest every week. This week, we have on our show the current CFH Heavyweight number one contender, the MMA prodigy himself…Chris Redfield! I’m your host Bill Retley and this is the place to be for fight fans everywhere!

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/10/10w17.jpg

Chris Redfield: Whoa dude…whoa. Where am I again? Some Sydney TV show where we review amateur fighters? Oh…ok sure, let’s do it!

Bill Retley: Well, good luck on your upcoming fight in CFH, Chris. I know this may not be your first choice of places to be, but try to make your enthusiasm a little more…genuine maybe?

Chris: Are they paying me enough for this? Yes? Ok, fine…

Bill: Disobedience has gone with a new fight format for this night, where fans will only get to see 8 fights for the night…but don’t fret, the quality of these fights is unrivaled! On to the televised prelims!

Julle Bull vs. Chris McCowan – Light Heavyweight Division

Bill: Our first preliminary fight is a steal of a card opener, with the debuting Muay Thai specialist Julle Bull and the former CFS wrestler, Chris McCowan. McCowan is looking to reinvent himself after suffering 3 straight losses in the CFS circuit, and this will be an important stepping stone in his career.

Chris: Chris “The Cow” McCowan is nothing more than a punching bag for the light heavy division, coming in with low energy and not all too much confidence in his fighting ability. A ground fighter like him needs to look ready to fight, and he simply doesn’t have it. Julle Bull IS a bull compared to McCowan, and I’m looking for this bull to gore his enemy tonight. I love a guy who can make wrestlers pay, and I’d say Bull wins this with a 2nd round KO.

John “The Distillery” Mill vs. Mike “Chuck” Rolst – Light Heavyweight Division

Bill: Up next is a battle for two fighters looking to recover from Disobedience 101 losses, John Mill and Mike Rolst. A stylist nightmare for either fighter, it will be a battle for positioning and advantages here.

Chris: John “The Punching Bag” Mill will certainly need to redeem himself after the bloody mess he left the janitors to clean up at 101. Mike Rolst is confusing fighter; after watching the highlights of his last fight, what was he thinking throwing all those bombs and even trying to take his opponent down? He needs to clean up his striking game if he wants to win…something I have very little doubt he did. The punching bag should be able to take any serious shots Rolst will throw at him and control his opponent in this fight. Mill via unanimous decision.

Tobias “cbomb Lips” Snesrud vs. Abrahem Lior – Middleweight Division

Bill: Debuting in the DFA is no easy task, and both these men will be doing just that on fight night. Both these fighters bring similar style to the cage, but will no doubt look to capitalize on their opponent’s weaknesses much differently.

Chris: Abraham Lior…the messiah from the promised lands…will be in an extremely tough position from when that first bell rings. If he finds himself on the outside often, I just don’t see him being able to avoid the bombs Tobias Snesrud will be winging. A haymaker here, an uppercut there and pretty soon Lior won’t know what year it is. I’m picking Snesrud with a 1st round KO.

Graco “Gristle” Gregoravich vs. Dylan Webb – Welterweight Division

Bill: Our preliminary card headliner features two guys who suffered previous losses, mainly due in part that neither fighter was well prepared for the fight come time to step into the cage. Has anything changed?

Chris: The only thing that’s changed for Dylan “Lazy Sloth” Webb is the number of donuts hes eaten during fight camp…and that number should be a lot higher now. It just doesn’t seem like he wants to be an MMA fighter, and I place the blame on his camp’s poor preparation. There simply isn’t enough time for Webb to make up the damage hes done to his body in camp prior to this fight. Gregoravich though…man has he taken a full turn-around when it comes to fight preparation. He looks focused, energized and ready to punch a hole straight through Webb’s brain. His skillset is odd, but if he stuffs even three takedowns…it won’t take much longer for Gregoravich to wear his opponent out. Should he go that route, I’m predicting Gregoravich with a 2nd round KO.

Mikey “Two” Gans vs. Sir Chops – Middleweight Division

Bill: Kicking off our first fight on the main card is a battle of brawlers of two completely different styles. Gans is a true adaptive fighter, able to brawl it out on the feet and take the fight to the ground in an instant…with a chin to boot. Chops is a fighter of similar style and it will certainly be interesting to see what Chops will be putting out there after suffering a 3-fight losing streak in his brief stay at CFS.

Chris: How many ex-CFS fighters does it take to get a victory in this sorry DFA organization? Sir “Pork” Chops will look to raise that number as he takes on another ex-CFS fighter in Mikey Gans. The one thing that worries me about Chops is how easily he folds under pressure…which is not a good attribute for an MMA fighter to have. Mikey Gans is a warrior who can handle the big-time pressure, and I believe he should be able to handle Chops with his adaptive approach to this fight. I’m picking Gans via unanimous decision.

David “Bio-Can” Logins vs. Jim “Fatty” Bigson – Heavyweight Division

Bill: Two men of massive size will collide in the octagon as David Logins takes on the big man, Jim Bigson.

Chris: Bio-Can? I don’t know what that nickname means, but “Can Crusher” sounds more appropriate for Mr. Logins. You can’t seriously think you’re good when you beat a pathetic fighter in your first fight, can you?

Bill: Let’s not go too far, Chris…Logins very obviously possesses some serious punching power. Meanwhile, his opponent displayed some marvelous wrestling and ground and pound dominance in his first victory. Both of these men are right in the thick of this stacked heavyweight division, and one wrong move could cost both of these fighters the chance at that belt. I really like what Logins brings to the table in this fight…spectacular takedown defense and a fist full of dynamite. Look for this one to end quickly, with Logins winning it with a 1st round TKO stoppage.

Monroe “Winters” Stark vs. Keith Diaz – Welterweight Co-Main Event

Bill: With number one contendership on the line in the co-main event, the undefeated juggernauts Monroe Stark and Keith Diaz. Diaz is a well-versed fighter, but his true strength lies in how well he can control his opponents on the ground.

Chris: Keith “Mr. Predictable” Diaz is a fitting name for this wrestler; we all know how he plans on winning this fight, and I don’t believe in lazy lay-and-pray wrestler like Diaz. Monroe Stark is a true crowd drawing phenom on the feet, which is where he will look to stun Diaz in this fight.

Bill: And boy can that guy stuff a takedown, Chris. I believe Monroe Stark has all the tools to reign as the DFA Welterweight champion for a long time, but this will be a true test to how well he can finish his opposition. I believe this fight won’t go to the ground often enough for Diaz to take advantage of, which will put Diaz in immediate harm’s way in this fight. Stark should win this with a 2nd round TKO stoppage.

Tommy Gun vs. Cain Wolf – Heavyweight Main Event

Bill: Cain Wolf, the once highly touted heavyweight, will take on the CFS veteran Tommy Gun in our exciting conclusion to the night of fights! Cain Wolf has recently left his fight camp due to a conflict in interest and is already looking to be a man of little motivation after that previous loss. And Tommy Gun…well, hes looking to be in the best shape of his career in his attempt at revitalizing his career here in the DFA circuit.

Chris: Tommy “Bazooka” Gun is an appropriate name for this man of myth and legend; hell, I wish he fought in the heavyweight circuit I fight in simply because I respect this man’s skill so much. A versatile striker who can knock you out in many ways, I truly believe his most impressive victory could very well come tonight against a demoralized Wolf.

Bill: I couldn’t agree more…and that’s a rather clever nickname there, Chris. Bazooka is the best way to describe what it likely feels like when his opponents are hit with those legs of his. I have little doubt this fight goes past the 1st round…so I’m going with Gun to get the 1st round KO in spectacular fashion.

Chris: Hey Tommy…look me up when you get a chance; I’d love to show you what it feels like to lose.

Bill: That was very derogative, Mr. Redfield…but who knows, perhaps that’s a fight for the future. Well, it seems like we’ve predicted a clean sweep for the favorites tonight…will it come true? That’s all the time we have tonight, but I’d like to thank Chris Redfield for flying all the way from Helsinki to preview this card with us…and from all of us here, we wish you the best of luck in your fight for the title. Disobedience 104, Wild Bob’s Bar, September 7th…be there!