Having some gym troubles

JST1151971

So I started a gym a last week to give myself a little something more to do in game. Not really for the money just something to pass time I guess. So mission accomplished . Problem is its not getting any interest and im not really sure why. I tried to start small, I did a little research about how training works and such, I thought I set the rates fairly (was really only looking to break even right now) and I made a post about here on the forums to try and help generate some interest. I started it with four coaches, maybe that’s to few? I had planned on adding more as the gym got busy but was kinda limited as far as cash to start much bigger.

Anyone here feel like taking a look at it and tell me what im doing wrong, or right? More than a little puzzled about it so im just looking for some advise about the tricks of the trade.

I suspect you will get several more sign ups after Thursday pm (when gym fees are taken).

Most managers want to get the most out of the money they spend on a gym and also have a least a week's worth of training set. People tend to look to move after that time (as they would have to pay fees again) and you should get more interest.