Dominant fights that end fast - why the low rating?

Grifter

I noticed this fight has some interesting aspects. One fighter takes down the other and destroys him with one punch. The fight got a pretty low rating - 32%. Why did this happen? As an MMA fan, if I saw that happen, I'd be pretty excited. Nobody said
was boring.

Might be because the fighter that got sparked was a cream puff and four years younger. Dunno.

OK, I might as well explain :)

In a fight this short it mostly comes down to the hidden points scored. So every time you land a strike or do a takedown or a sub or whatever it gives you a points score for that move. When it comes to knockouts there isn't just a points score for a KO or a strike, it depends how much damage it actually did. If you KTFO someone by landing a really damaging shot then it scores a lot higher. So within KOs there are different levels of KO'd-ness. The commentary won't differentiate between a KO that sent someone 10 points over the KO threshold or 100 points over the KO threshold but the fight rating is based on the total points scored, so if it's a massive KO then the fight rating will be higher.