Have u got a tattoo?

Viking

Have u got a tattoo  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Have u got a tattoo (or several) ?

• No, I dont have any tattoo
    • Yes, I have a tattoo(s)

I have 1 on my midle finger in the right side it says ''Im5'' the name of where I live. Got it when I was drunk and friend tattood it on me.

Overall about tattos I am not against them I just hate people who tattoos the same or something that has nothing to do with them. Hate idiots from Latvia with tattoos like NY or bullshit like that also very hate people who use special cloathes just so other can see their tattoos.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I have 1 on my midle finger in the right side it says ''Im5'' the name of where I live. Got it when I was drunk and friend tattood it on me.

Overall about tattos I am not against them I just hate people who tattoos the same or something that has nothing to do with them. Hate idiots from Latvia with tattoos like NY or bullshit like that also very hate people who use special cloathes just so other can see their tattoos.

LMAO

You are one of these guys yourself Mr. Middlefinger

• Downvote 1

LMAO

You are one of these guys yourself Mr. Middlefinger

No I am not. I am talking about if I would use special gloves where they can see my tatto but you would not understand.

• Downvote 1

I have 10 currently but the main one covers another five, and really the remaining nine can be seen as 4 separate tattoo's from a distance.

I have always liked them and will continue to get more. I am not a fan of piercings though.

• Upvote 1

I think tattoos suck

A blob of ink on the arm is for people with small personalities that tries to make up for it that way

What do u guys think?

Yeah, i think tattoos are ass ugly, but they fit well in this narcist world. And i have to agree with Humors, nothing more funny than people wearing shorts in late fall and early spring just to make their random asian kanjis on their legs visible... or girls with those one-shoulder free tops haha.

I have one weird exception... i have a female friend who has her left arm completely full with a hq arty motive and i have to admit... well she's really cute, brunette, always smling, it somehow fits to her, looks lovely.

If tats, no patchwork stuff.

• Downvote 1

I have around 10 that cover both of my legs. As far as them being for people with small personality's trying to cover them up i get them because i like them, i don't get them because i think they are tough or it will hide my small personality. To be honest i don't even know why people that don't have tattoos think so much about the reasons other people do get them.

• Upvote 2

I have around 10 that cover both of my legs. As far as them being for people with small personality's trying to cover them up i get them because i like them, i don't get them because i think they are tough or it will hide my small personality. To be honest i don't even know why people that don't have tattoos think so much about the reasons other people do get them.

Whats up Cus

I meant people try to add to their personalities

That is the impression I got

Obviously people have them for different reasons

i have two. one is a tribal-style lizard on my right calf that i got on my 18th birthday (well, i got the outline on my birthday and then got it finished when i was in new zealand a few years later). the other one is kind of a tribal mask on my right bicep that i got for free when i was 19 and a buddy of mine opened a tattoo shop. it looks more like a transformers symbol than anything else, and i've long been thinking of getting a few laser treatments on it and getting it covered up.

i've wanted to get another one for a long time, but want it to be something meaningful to me, and i haven't been able to decide on anything yet.

i rarely wear shorts and i never wear sleeveless shirts, and couldn't care less about showing them off to anybody.

I have a tattoo of my face on my face, only its a couple inches off-centered; that way I can go into 3D movie theaters and ruin people's lives.

JK I don't have a tattoo.

I have one on my cock that has 'Wendy' written on it if ugly chicks are looking but expands to 'Welcome to Australia, my name is K-Rad and it is my pleasure to be your tour guide this fine day' when the hotties are involved.

• Upvote 1

People that get all sorts of tattoos and piercings, claiming that it makes them different/unique: well it doesn't make you different or unique. You're trying too hard. Also a lot of ppl have tattoos and piercings so why would it make you different? Try developping a personality! Hows that for unique? Also take the damn wood blocks out of your ears you fucking albino ass white ppl! Those were meant to be for indegenous folks in tribes! And now you're stealing it for your own selfish fashion wtf... I can actually appreciate that shit if it was on an african tribesman or woman but on a white skater moron it looks like ur just a dumb apathetic north american moron who is trying way too hard to be different. And trying to be different on the surface is just so fucking facile it only shows that you're a sheep. Fuck sheep... mmm... mutton... maaahhh... mutton... mmmmm. I feel like I should visit the unexplained hate thread...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

People that get all sorts of tattoos and piercings, claiming that it makes them different/unique: well it doesn't make you different or unique. You're trying too hard. Also a lot of ppl have tattoos and piercings so why would it make you different? Try developping a personality! Hows that for unique? Also take the damn wood blocks out of your ears you fucking albino ass white ppl! Those were meant to be for indegenous folks in tribes! And now you're stealing it for your own selfish fashion wtf... I can actually appreciate that shit if it was on an african tribesman or woman but on a white skater moron it looks like ur just a dumb apathetic north american moron who is trying way too hard to be different. And trying to be different on the surface is just so fucking facile it only shows that you're a sheep. Fuck sheep... mmm... mutton... maaahhh... mutton... mmmmm. I feel like I should visit the unexplained hate thread...

um ranting a little much =P