Hilo Fight League

mbarr72908

Good fight Beast, I'm disappointed in my performance but you deserved that. Good news is I am only 23 so I'll be in the hunt for many years to come. Glad we could put on a show for the crowd and get some extra cash in the pocket. I said HFL shoulda went big and judging by the full stands in the arena we could have easily sold triple the seats. Go bitch slap Hugo around, I got Van Der Slut to put in the ground.

• 2 weeks later...

Ven Der Slut, what the fuck was that? Really.. you didn't even try to fight, I mean you popped with a good shot early but damn. I've heard of lay n pray but didn't think you could do it in the clinch... but you did. I guess we could say you stalled n sprawled. Oh well, i wanted another big bonus night but I'll take the win.

• 2 weeks later...

Hugo get back to the undercard, that has to be one of the easiest title match's the Beast has had, bring on the next challenger!!!!

Um easiest you could not finish me in 5 rounds and i let you take me down, haha mark my words punk i will beat you if you still have the belt when i get back to the top. Your nothin more then a leg humpin scrub.

Congrats to Beast for the HOF... still hate you beat me but you are good, damned good and very much worthy of the being in the Hall.

Thanks Dr who I'm sure beast and Adama will meet again

Um easiest you could not finish me in 5 rounds and i let you take me down, haha mark my words punk i will beat you if you still have the belt when i get back to the top. Your nothin more then a leg humpin scrub.

Ahh Hugo I wish you could fight as well as you can talk, you have lost twice to the Beast now and if you let me take you down then that was a pretty stupid thing to do as you have lost every round in both of our fights. Anyway keep dreaming of another title shot I don't think it will ever happen your just not good enough as your record shows!!!!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13958329479639.jpg

Junior De Silva " Only 11 hours to go until I face Andrew Anderson for the second time. You lost last time nearly two months ago, I hope it was worth the wait as you're going to lose again"

Calvin Tate "Raimundo Sobral you are a pussy, either decline the fight or accept the fight. You are scared and your manager Emilio Villallobos has no spine. I have the hype, the reputation, everything to lose, you have all to gain and you stick your dumbass bandana head in your sweaty homeboy bucket of coward juice. Sobral is a can crusher, he will not fight, and the manager Emilio Villallobos is a coward. He also has a stupid mustache, what purpose is this Villallobos on the planet for, just another oxygen thief?"

Calvin Tate "Raimundo Sobral you are a pussy, either decline the fight or accept the fight. You are scared and your manager Emilio Villallobos has no spine. I have the hype, the reputation, everything to lose, you have all to gain and you stick your dumbass bandana head in your sweaty homeboy bucket of coward juice. Sobral is a can crusher, he will not fight, and the manager Emilio Villallobos is a coward. He also has a stupid mustache, what purpose is this Villallobos on the planet for, just another oxygen thief?"

Sobral man up and take the fight HFL is not a place for people who like to duck fights, as for you Tate your one of those fighters that probably spent the first few years of his life just training in a private gym to get all his skills up and not fighting like a pussy, which in my eyes makes you the can crusher!!!

Touched a nerve did I, all I'm saying is I guarantee your fighter trained for about three years before he had his first fight which is fair enough but don't start giving it the large one about other mangers being can crushers, when that's what you have done. As for Tate you may have the better skills but Beast does not turn any fight down so lets get it on and see if he gets dropped or if Tate walks away with a broken limb!!!

Tate, if you think I am a warmup fight you got another thing coming... you may win but you'll know you were in a fight. But just for you I'll douse my knees in BBQ sauce so they taste better when impacting your grill.

Calvin Tate "Beast has fought scrubs and has been given Hall of Fame, seriously, he hasn't faced anyone I have any respect for. Beast you are a joke, your ground game will count for nothing against me. I think Adama poses more of a threat but his problem is this. My hands are better than this so he cant counter, but my wrestling and takedowns are world class so he cant be aggressive. Adama has a lucky punchers chance, that's it, which is far more than Beast has. I will destroy Beast, I will humiliate him, he thinks he is feared. Not by me, I come to fight, kill or be killed I have faced some tough guys, but Beast just doesn't fall into that category of fighter that can beat me, which considering I have 3 losses, makes Beast a can."

Kill? Seriously.. I think we see why Tate can only make a living in MMA, he's an ape who really has no business being allowed outside in society.

Beast would like to thank Micky and everyone at HFL for everything they have done for him, but he is leaving for London and won't be fighting again in this org. He has had a great run off 12 fights here including 8 title fight victory's and has loved every minute of it and will be leaving as middle weight champ and is in the hall of fame. I would like to say good luck to who ever is going to be the next champ and hopefully you can go on a run like Beast has.

Thanks again to HFL great org run by good blokes

Tate "Run Forrest run, you really are a pussy aren't you Beast. Whether its me or one of my team mates, we will come for you little man. For now, you leave in disgrace, head down, avoiding eye contact because you have embarrassed yourself and made a mockery of your achievements. Being seeing you."

• Upvote 1

If you say so Tate you big sack of crap, Beast has beaten 8 title challenges and is moving on dry your eyes and get on with it. I told Micky that I was moving before you even had your last fight, I'm not scared of you. If you think I'm leaving in disgrace that's ok I don't care what a scum bag like you thinks. Look at my record i'm leaving with my head held high to pastures new. So long sucker

Calvin Tate "So Ben left and went to London to get his ass whipped, with Four Feathers rammed up his ass. Looking forward to fighting for the title, the sooner this division has a real fighter as champ the better. If one day I become champ I will defend the belt until I lose it like a man, in the cage. Not run away when I face a challenge. Sad to have been the one to expose the Beast, and destroy the man that the other joke, Adama, looked up to."

Hay Tate, I'm sick of you talking so much shit, the Beast is willing to come back and fight you just to shut your big mouth. I'm going to choke you out and make your head pop like a balloon. Win or lose I'm going to fuck you up so lets get it on or are you chicken?

Beast is scared of no man let alone a little cry baby like you and when we fight you will see how good i'am. Wants I have beaten you I can move to London a happy man and never have to see your ugly face again.