Starting Nutritional company questions

So my question is since ever city has a nutrition company that has been around and has worked up to 160q products. How is a new company suppose to make any money? If I start a nutrition company why would anyone buy 150 from me whtn you can buy 160 from the older company? Is there any hope for people wanting to start new nutrition companies?

So my question is since ever city has a n. utrition company that has been around and has worked up to 160q products. How is a new company suppose to make any money? If I start a nutrition company why would anyone buy 150 from me whtn you can buy 160 from the older company? Is there any hope for people wanting to start new nutrition companies?

No... i mean yes... pickung up one from the "Companies for sale" list. You can make great deals there sometimes, stores which invested much in products .

^^^ he is right, buy one instead of starting one. I started my own not to long ago and I was lucky enough to get a lot of help from people but would buy one of the older ones if I could lol. Or start an org. good luck!

So my question is since ever city has a nutrition company that has been around and has worked up to 160q products. How is a new company suppose to make any money? If I start a nutrition company why would anyone buy 150 from me whtn you can buy 160 from the older company? Is there any hope for people wanting to start new nutrition companies?

Not unless it has a 160.

From what I see you could make a nut company on the island because i cant see any company with a 150q the highest q is like 147 so i think a nut company on the island could do really really well.

As far as i understand, you cant bring money in to The Island, so you would have to earn the money you want to invest, on The Island. Thats the reason the place dont have a higher quality of supps.

As far as i understand, you cant bring money in to The Island, so you would have to earn the money you want to invest, on The Island. Thats the reason the place dont have a higher quality of supps.

This is correct.

Making a nutrition company on The Island and running it successfully for the duration is quite possible. It is unlikely to be a success after the season end though.