Manager's Country

63 members have voted

1. 1. Is your manager's country the country you live in?

• Yes
    • No

This really does bug me. When I look down the list of new users I seen a great big list of users from all different kinds of countries but then I wonder - are these guys really from the country they say they're from?

For example, this is a user who signed up yesterday: http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=90487

On his profile he says he's from Antigua & Barbuda, though I'd say there's a pretty good chance he's not from there.

Another example, one of the users who is in the top 10 managers list: http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=30539

On his profile he says he's from St. Lucia and again I think there's a good chance he's not from there.

So why do people not put down on their manager's profile the actual country they live in? If they put down the actual country they're from, it'd be great information for Mike to see roughly where all of his users are coming from and see if he's actually getting users from some obscure countries around the world.

For the poll - could you answer Yes if the country you have in your manager profile is the one you live in and No if it's not the country you live in.

• Upvote 2

http://www.mmatycoon...try.php?cid=152

some people just wants to try win every possible way......

At first I though damn that's pretty sad but then again it's just a game and if you have fun doing this kind of stuff please be my guest. Doesn't hurt anyone really. :pizza:

• Upvote 1

At first I though damn that's pretty sad but then again it's just a game and if you have fun doing this kind of stuff please be my guest. Doesn't hurt anyone really. :pizza:

Yeah, at first I thought it was pretty lame too. Just when we got the country rankings one alliance takes it over like that, when we already have alliance league tables to see which is the best alliance. But in the end it doesn't matter since everybody knows what's really the best country in mmatycoon :P
  • Upvote 2

Hmmm..before I found this game, I was actually doing roleplays in a wrestling game, like an e-fed or something like that. My wrestling character has the persona of Charles Lee Ray from Child's Play Series. I found this game and thought I might as well use this persona as a manager in this game.

Yeah, I have fun doing rps and stuffs like that so I hope it doesn't hurt anyone.

When I first started, I thought that it meant where all your fighters will end up being based...so I picked Japan. Now I still have it and kept it as novelty. Too many managers from USA...and really, why does it have to be where YOURE from? Its the manager, not you personally, when you think about it ;)

Haha nope! I am not from St. Lucia at all. When Mike first implemented this, mr. Dirk Copeland changed his country to St. Lucia because he was the only manager in that country and found it funny to say he was the #1 ranked fighter from St. Lucia. As I was ranked higher then him at the time, I also joined St. Lucia to burst his #1 bubble. Turned into an alliance thing

Hmmm..before I found this game, I was actually doing roleplays in a wrestling game, like an e-fed or something like that.

same for me.

That's why I didn't choose the country I live in (Italy).

Used my own nationality, don't care if people choose to use their own or not. Even with a few false nationalities I think Mike knows where most of players come from, USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Finland, Poland and Brazil seem to be the main ones.

His name is Günther. So now every one knows and can stop calling him alexi. It's Günther

http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/_/24218367/Gunther++the+Sunshine+Girls++The+Sunshine+Girls+gunther.jpg