"Dangerous" Denton Daley (202409) in need of a contract

Bro0klyn

My fighter "Dangerous" Denton Daley (202409) is looking to make his debut. It's been hard to find him an org because his primaries are really good and he is still a young fighter with a 0-0 record.

if you have an org, perferably, an ID restricted org, please send him a contract offer.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=202409

Just to be clear with org owner, I am not looking for easy fights but I also don't want to be put up against fighters that are way more experienced (say more than 20 fights, lol) and have been around much longer.

I'm looking for fights that are fair - simular skills and ID....I understand it may be difficult but hopfully we can work something out.

Just to be clear with org owner, I am not looking for easy fights but I also don't want to be put up against fighters that are way more experienced (say more than 20 fights, lol) and have been around much longer.

I'm looking for fights that are fair - simular skills and ID....I understand it may be difficult but hopfully we can work something out.

All orgs should be offering you fair fights. Hope you get a deal sorted out soon!