Networth Ranking

cdidman

You know I've obviously come to notice that eventually, money in this game doesn't mean a whole lot. I mean, how much do you really need to pay of gyms and clothes?

I thought about an idea, how about adding stores in the game, maybe not member owned, but controlled by the game. Such as a car dealership, a electronics store, furniture store? Also have homes, boats and other "toy" things to buy.

Now what this is ment to do is build up a "networth" for your fighter, the more things you own, the higher your networth is. So there could be different types and priced items, 1 bedroom homes to 7 bedroom mansions. A 2 door Hyundai to a Bentley. You can then furnish your home at the furniture store, you can add cell phones, google glasses, iPads, things like that, all to increase networth and also add some morale to the fighter.

I don't know, seems like the game needs something to spend the money on. Then everyone here can have something new to try and be #1 ranked at. :-)

Just throwing it out there and see what anyone thinks. Too much?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

this is a tycoon/sim game in case you can't tell.

Whats next - I buy a mail order bride from Russia to give blow jobs to my fighters? Hell we could set the pbp to show the bedroom prowess of fighters..

Fighter A spins bitch round and pounds her doggy style

Bitch tries to counter but enjoys the pounding to much

Fighter A pulls out a shoots load all over bitch back

Fighter A wins through doggy style pounding.

Let's not forget that the economy is so screwed in this game that the business/tycoon side is absolutely redundant

• Downvote 1

Whats next - I buy a mail order bride from Russia to give blow jobs to my fighters? Hell we could set the pbp to show the bedroom prowess of fighters..

Fighter A spins bitch round and pounds her doggy style

Bitch tries to counter but enjoys the pounding to much

Fighter A pulls out a shoots load all over bitch back

Fighter A wins through doggy style pounding.

Let's not forget that the economy is so screwed in this game that the business/tycoon side is absolutely redundant

That made me laugh haha

There is this game called Sims where you can do that.. I really can't stand Sims.. Maybe have some children and live life vicariously through them rather than a computer generated character?

Oh in case you can't tell - I think this idea is horrible.

The idea of networth ranking seems to be okay, but Stu is right about it. That houses, cars, phones, what it would change? If fighters would receive bonus from being rich, established managers (and that young ones who got lots of money from selling VIP) will receive another bonus and the game wouldn't be so balanced like it is right now. Let's focus on running own business, training and developing fighters than thinking how to arrange fighters houses or small featherweight would looks better in big muslce car or in Smart.

Bragi~