My fighter literally doesnt make a single move for 3 rounds

He must be suicidal because of his name.

Both Platero Scrappypants and his brother Elkerton have wonderful names, full of warrior spirit/etc.

There's no bug. You set him to nearly entirely counter. Every move the other guy does it looks to see if your guy can counter. If it calculates that he didn't do a successful counter then it doesn't report anything. If you DO do a successful counter, it will report it.

So basically you tried to counter every move but you weren't ever successful.

There's no bug. You set him to nearly entirely counter. Every move the other guy does it looks to see if your guy can counter. If it calculates that he didn't do a successful counter then it doesn't report anything. If you DO do a successful counter, it will report it.

So basically you tried to counter every move but you weren't ever successful.

Well dang, it's surprising to me that I didn't have 1 successful counter in 3 rounds of fighting. I guess I'll have to mess with that a bit more.

i can see it now he just stands there switching between nick diaz taunt and a rashad evans dances....

Nope he was not countering, i would agree he was just standing there the whole match taunting=)

Seriously though, i must say i am impressed, he did not do a damn thing successfully, pretty impressive to say the least, its got to be hard to fail at doing every single move/counter.

Well dang, it's surprising to me that I didn't have 1 successful counter in 3 rounds of fighting. I guess I'll have to mess with that a bit more.
What exactly did you set it to?