Viewing who +1 -1 you. Make it visible?

MMATycoon

How about making a poll? We would have clear view of a situation. Cause that addition would be great. :)

The topic started a discussion and most of the peoples whom added a brick to it want to make it visible. Now it's your turn Mike!

Bragi~

• Downvote 1

don't need a poll, its clear that the majority are in favor of it happening. Can't wait for Steel Penn to see how many times i down voted him lol

I wrote that more peoples want making it visible, but poll would show the difference between peoples who want and who dosen't.

It was me who gave ya +1.

Bragi~

• Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

mike you're such a cock tease.... lol besides forums are boring without a bit of drama, it only takes a quick look through the forums to see that.. compare the 'drama threads' to the 'can someone make me a logo' type threads for example, the amount of views and contribution between each is a lot! Or maybe thats just me haha this could be another way! how about a trial period..

I -1'd ya btw teehee

I decided not to change it because just this thread alone was so full of drama I can imagine how many times some people who throw their dummies out the pram over a -1 :P

TAKE MY -1... You're really bad man! You promised us a cake and when we had been discussing about it taste you decided to do not give us that cake... If it would be possible I would give ya more -1's (just for that post) :(

I decided not to change it because just this thread alone was so full of drama I can imagine how many times some people who throw their dummies out the pram over a -1 :P

Yes, less drama is what the forum needs. Why change anything when the forum is at the right level of boring already. People should be able to come to the forum to bore themselves whenever they like.

ASSHOLE!!!! You cop a big neg 1 from me as well...

This means we are going to have to take matters into our own hands.... Here is my suggestion.. Whenever you are neg 1ing a post quote the post and add. "I neg 1ed that shit - <insert reason here>"

For those to slack to type well here are some pre-mades..

"I neg 1ed that shit - because your name is Steel Penn"

"I neg 1ed that shit - because your name is Legendaryxx"

"I neg 1ed that shit - because you are a fucktard"

"I neg 1ed that shit - because I can"

"I neg 1ed that shit - because you have a sandy vagina"

"I neg 1ed that shit - because you sound like brainsmasher"

"I neg 1ed that shit - So now I'm telling you because Mike was a cock tease"

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

Fuck off cbomb.

Also the forum software tells me I've reached my quota of negative votes for the day, so it can fuck off too.

Don't worry, I neg'ed him for you. But someday -- and that day may never come -- I will call upon you to neg someone for me. Until then, consider this a gift.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1