Flight Scheduler improvement (srsly guys, we need this)

Face Kicker

when booking flights, the "flight info" section should show the number of training sessions that will occur between the time that the flight leaves and the time of the fighter's next scheduled fight. this would make it MUCH easier to calculate when the best time to fly is, and to make sure that your fighter will have enough rest sessions to recover all energy lost from flying before the fight happens.

make it so! :)

• Upvote 4

Yup, I don't use it because I am a simpleton. I just do a mental count of expected energy loss and how many sessions I expect it to take to regain that energy and then fly. Often I miss a day's training just by going early to be cautious.

Usually I'm using private jet to change fighter's location. But when I was using public transport I never had problems with fighter's energy level after a flight. When a flight is short, for example from Helsinki to St. Petersburg I'm just giving my fighter ability to have one rest session after a flight. For longer distance 2-3 rest session are good enough (Tokyo - Rio, 4 rest and it's all good).

That addition could be helpful, but it shouldn't be a priority.

Bragi~

Usually I'm using private jet to change fighter's location. But when I was using public transport I never had problems with fighter's energy level after a flight. When a flight is short, for example from Helsinki to St. Petersburg I'm just giving my fighter ability to have one rest session after a flight. For longer distance 2-3 rest session are good enough (Tokyo - Rio, 4 rest and it's all good).

That addition could be helpful, but it shouldn't be a priority.

Bragi~

i don't have problems, it's just more time consuming than it needs to be (assuming you want to make sure that you're not wasting any sessions resting when you could have trained longer and left later)

this is seemingly relatively easy to program (speaking as someone who doesn't know much about programming, anyway)

Yeah the flight scheduler is pretty confusing to be honest. Maybe I'm the only one, but I hate the fact that it only tells you "you will be there 14 hours before your fight" after you actually booked your fight. It should be there when you look at the flight info too.

It used to show the time before you booked. Now it's kind of pointless. +1 for easier booking options. If you really want to dumb it down, use faces idea and have the page tell you how many sessions you'll need to regain 100% energy. That could help the new managers in the game who may not completely understand resting their guys.

when booking flights, the "flight info" section should show the number of training sessions that will occur between the time that the flight leaves and the time of the fighter's next scheduled fight. this would make it MUCH easier to calculate when the best time to fly is, and to make sure that your fighter will have enough rest sessions to recover all energy lost from flying before the fight happens.

make it so! :)

+1 BILLION!!!!!!!!